Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Stampin up paper cutter (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/stampin-up-paper-cutter-562126/)

bound4london 10-04-2012 10:31 PM

Stampin up paper cutter

Does anyone know what the status of the paper cutter is in the main catalogue? I know when it first came out the paper cutter wasn't available. Has the problem been fixed? And if so, does anyone own in and have input about it. I like the look of it.

NWstamper 10-04-2012 10:33 PM

It was never released because they were still finishing up product testing when the new catalog came out. I tried it out at Convention and loved it and have been waiting on the edge of my seat for it to come out officially. The rumor I heard was probably sometime in November but that was second hand info. :)

bound4london 10-04-2012 10:38 PM

Thank You! I hope it is released soon. It looks really nice. I do like the fact that they are doing quality testing. That's great to hear. Hope we get an update soon. And love the fact that you got to try it out and love it.

binkiemonstermom 10-05-2012 03:44 AM

As soon as it is available I am SURE all the demos will let everyone know! There are so many waiting for this trimmer!! Demos and customers!!!! I had heard the hold up was they had gotten a shipment but it wasn't enough to fill all that they knew would be ordered so they were waiting on another shipment. If that truely is the case and not just a rumor, then it is smart because how many of us would have been angry that the trimmer was available and then immediately backordered???

I for one can't wait!!! I am limping along with my fisksars and it is on its last leg!!!!

Minders 10-05-2012 04:47 AM

They have said they hope to have it available towards the end of the year. We'll be waiting......

Every now and then they post a blurb that they know that...that we're waiting and they say they hope it will be soon and before the end of the year. So, not very telling.

bound4london 10-05-2012 10:59 AM

Guess I will just have to keep impatiently waiting then. Thanks for the updates.

bound4london 10-17-2012 11:56 AM

Just saw on Facebook that demonstrators are able to pre-order this so I'm hoping that the rest of us will be able to have it soon too. Can't wait to hear what you all think of it since I seriously am in need of a decent cutter.

stampwithbernie 10-17-2012 12:37 PM

It was just announced today to the Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that the new Stampin' Trimmer will be available in NOVEMBER!!! Yeah, it's about time. I can't wait to get my hands on it. I have a video from SU about the trimmer on my website if you want to see it live.

bound4london 10-17-2012 05:07 PM

Thanks for the video. I love it. I want one today!!!!! Guess I will have to wait a bit still though.

binkiemonstermom 10-17-2012 05:33 PM

I preordered mine today so i am sure demos will start reviewing the new trimmer for everyone, available next month for regular order!!!