Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Stampin UP "Bundled Savings"?????????? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/stampin-up-bundled-savings-400135/)

stampwithjoanne 11-24-2008 12:18 PM

Stampin UP "Bundled Savings"??????????

1 Attachment(s)
Does anyone know what the "Bundled Savings" are that Stampin Up is offering starting Nov. 26th?

(See attached file).

GreenDragonLady 11-24-2008 12:21 PM

They haven't told us exactly what the bundles are yet! I'm as excited as you are!

stampwithjoanne 11-24-2008 12:23 PM

Ok-------thanks!

I thought a demo might know the 'secrets!'

GreenDragonLady 11-24-2008 12:25 PM

Nope...I had to call Demonstrator Support about something else today, and I asked when we'd find out, and she said 12:01 a.m. Wednesday! (I probably won't stay up though...because that's 2:01 a.m. my time!)

But I've heard 20-50% off of the bundles that they will be offering, so it will definitely be worth a look!

1mom02 11-24-2008 12:41 PM

They did post that supplies are limited. I suspect that costs will be lower than the main site (as usual) if you use your demonstrator's business website.

Biko8666 11-24-2008 12:42 PM

Is it a one day only savings?

GreenDragonLady 11-24-2008 12:44 PM

November 26 - December 1

Biko8666 11-24-2008 12:47 PM

Thank you I love Stampin Up sales

luvallthisstampin 11-24-2008 12:52 PM

The impression I got from reading this article that someone linked in the Announcements forum is they will be more like "kits or a package". So let's say you bought a "bundle" for $50 but individually it would have cost $75-$100. Just my thought, I could be way off base.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/081120/nyfnsr15.html?.v=1

purpleflowers 11-24-2008 01:10 PM

It looks like these will only be available on-line???? Anyone know whether these will be available as part of workshops? From the link above:
"For the first time ever the company will host a Holiday Extravaganza sale offering up to 50% off select product bundles November 26-December 1, 2008 only online at http://www.stampinup.com/holiday."

Mewsin 11-24-2008 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpleflowers (Post 12167395)
It looks like these will only be available on-line???? Anyone know whether these will be available as part of workshops? From the link above:
"For the first time ever the company will host a Holiday Extravaganza sale offering up to 50% off select product bundles November 26-December 1, 2008 only online at http://www.stampinup.com/holiday."

you will be able to get it with a workshop.

Cryth 11-24-2008 02:59 PM

Stampin' Up! is trying to encourage online ordering with the holiday extravaganza sale while many of us are spending the weekend with family, but demonstrators can also process the orders through our ordering system. So yes, it could be done as part of a workshop! The bundled sales are of limited quantity though, so that's something to keep in mind!

I can't wait to see what they're putting on sale! :mrgreen:

Tracy-Stamper 11-24-2008 07:44 PM

I don't understand... I just saw one of the bundles described on a blog? So some demos know, some don't?

ececsy 11-24-2008 07:50 PM

no one knows what the bundles will be yet.

there is currently a demo only bundle available that we cannot show to customers quite yet.. so that may be what you saw.

Tracy-Stamper 11-24-2008 07:50 PM

Love You Much Bundle

Here's a link to the blog post I saw. Were demo's able to preorder them?

http://stampwithheather.typepad.com/...ch-bundle.html

Tracy-Stamper 11-24-2008 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ececsy (Post 12171345)
no one knows what the bundles will be yet.

there is currently a demo only bundle available that we cannot show to customers quite yet.. so that may be what you saw.

oh... I posted the link the same time you did, that must be the case. Just so people know I wasn't trying to get anyone into trouble :confused:

skdeleeuw 11-24-2008 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ececsy (Post 12171345)

This demo bundle is Valentine related and has nothing to do with the Hoilday Extravanganza Sale. It will not be available to customers until Dec. 23rd. Just a little something to add to the confusion.

The Holiday Extravaganza "bundles" will not be announced until Nov. 26th. Demos don't even know what they are. Of coures there is lots of speculation, but no one knows for sure. If only I could lose weight by running on the rumor mill instead of my tread mill!

Tracy-Stamper 11-24-2008 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skdeleeuw (Post 12171374)
This demo bundle is Valentine related and has nothing to do with the Hoilday Extravanganza Sale. It will not be available to customers until Dec. 23rd. Just a little something to add to the confusion.

The Holiday Extravaganza "bundles" will not be announced until Nov. 26th. Demos don't even know what they are. Of coures there is lots of speculation, but no one knows for sure. If only I could lose weight by running on the rumor mill instead of my tread mill!

Thank you Krystal. :)

mrs_hawkins 11-25-2008 04:26 AM

The bundles will be posted on your demo's website or on stampinup.com/holiday tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Biko8666 11-25-2008 05:28 AM

I don't want to offend anyone with this question, however in looking at the Stampin Up on line "sale" the sale price is the regular price from the catalog. For instance, I have purchased punches for the regular price of $15.95 plus tax and shipping of course, and now the on line sale price is $15.95??

Most people who buy Stampin Up know the prices of items on their Wish List. What's going on?

Mewsin 11-25-2008 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biko8666 (Post 12173140)
I don't want to offend anyone with this question, however in looking at the Stampin Up on line "sale" the sale price is the regular price from the catalog. For instance, I have purchased punches for the regular price of $15.95 plus tax and shipping of course, and now the on line sale price is $15.95??

Most people who buy Stampin Up know the prices of items on their Wish List. What's going on?

If, when you go to online ordering, you do not pick a demo, you pay a higher price, so when you pick a demo, you get the "sale" price. The "sale" price is actually the regular price, but SU! is trying to encourage customers to pick a demo.

Does that help at all?

We still don't know what the bundled sale is yet.

Biko8666 11-25-2008 05:42 AM

Yes, thank you. With the help of my demo, and all of you, of course, I get items that go together to complete a project. Otherwise, I'd buy this and that and still not have what I need to finish something. Sort of like going to the grocery store and forgetting a key ingredient.

canben 11-25-2008 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biko8666 (Post 12173140)

Also, the bundles are not listed yet, so you are NOT seeing the sales.... They will be up at 12:01am central time.

momis mama 11-25-2008 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biko8666 (Post 12173251)
Yes, thank you. With the help of my demo, and all of you, of course, I get items that go together to complete a project. Otherwise, I'd buy this and that and still not have what I need to finish something. Sort of like going to the grocery store and forgetting a key ingredient.

i think this is the beauty of SU!

they have SO many things that coordinate! obviously the ink, PP, DSP & CS. but also punches and stamp sets!

i do buy some things from other places... but SU! is my FAVORITE source!

paperchic 11-25-2008 06:08 AM

I have a question about ordering. I don't know a Stampin Up demo and would like to order on BLACK Friday. Do I go to the main SP web site to choose a demo in my area? When I find a demo do I need to contact her to order or can I just order from her SP web site?
I'm just not sure how this works. TIA

Mewsin 11-25-2008 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paperchic (Post 12173487)
I have a question about ordering. I don't know a Stampin Up demo and would like to order on BLACK Friday. Do I go to the main SP web site to choose a demo in my area? When I find a demo do I need to contact her to order or can I just order from her SP web site?

you can just pick a demo in your area. All the demos that are on the locator have a website and so pick a demo, click on her website link, and order. You can have it shipped directly to your house, and if you order $150 in the US or $200 in Canada you get rewards(think hostess benefits) so free stamp set and free merchandise.

mrs_hawkins 11-25-2008 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paperchic (Post 12173487)

If you are just interested in ordering online and not necessarily interested in classes and such, just ordering, than you can pick any demo you want. If you might be interested in more you can contact a demo in advance to see if she fits your needs as well. It's up to you.

kathyt99 11-25-2008 06:52 AM

What fun! I really love stampin' up the best, too. I love all the coordination so that when i actually get time to get it all out...it all goes together! I like the bundle idea it they aren't too pricey.

Tracy-Stamper 11-25-2008 10:45 AM

You can never go wrong with SU! products!! I hope it's a great deal too :)

stampwithjoanne 11-26-2008 02:12 AM

Ok ladies. I'm surprised. Most of the bundles are $5 off regular price (a nice offer, no complaints, but I guess I was 'lead' to believe that more would be 50% off).

The tins are 50% off.............

mrs_hawkins 11-26-2008 03:00 AM

I think the bundles are great. There's a good variety and a few different price points. Something for everyone!

stampinmichelle 11-26-2008 03:28 AM

The Bundles are great!

to see the great bundle prices you need to go to a demo's website and then you will get better prices and shipping.

you can find a demo at www.stampinup.net and click find a demo

Michelle
www.stampinmichelle.com - my blog *

karentom 11-26-2008 04:09 AM

Online shopping is the way to go.
Shop from your seat and not your feet!

In our busy, hectic world, shopping in your bathrobe, from the comfort of your own home, at any time day or night, drinking the beverage of your choice (grin)...priceless

excellent timing for a sale

Karen S

craftygirl04 11-26-2008 04:09 AM

Come on...show them to us!!! Please!!!

binx 11-26-2008 04:14 AM

Craftygirl04, they are on the SU! site (stampinup.com). Here, try this link:
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/iteml...categoryID=320. Hopefully it will take you to the first page (1 of 2 pages).

Personally, I'm on the fence - and only on 1 or 2 bundles at that.

Mostly, I'm with Stampwithjoanne in the disappointed category; had hoped the savings would be greater - at least enough to cover s/h, etc. Maybe I'm just pricing the wrong bundles, LOL, but the savings I see are in the 10-15% range.

stampinmichelle 11-26-2008 04:17 AM

here they are

1 Attachment(s)
to get these prices you need to order through a demo's website. You can do a search for on on the SU website

Michelle Rahal
www.stampinmichelle.com - my blog

StampinHappyInCT 11-26-2008 04:26 AM

Price difference between flyers

OK ... I don't get it.

One flyer I see has the All In The Family Bundle originally $63.40 marked down to $31.70. That's 50%.

Another flyer I see has the All In The Family Bundle originally $35.22 on sale for $31.70. That's only 10%

Same with the other bundles.

Arlene Bridges 11-26-2008 04:29 AM

Click on Post # 36 by StampinMichelle.

Her link gives you the sale price, the % off, and the original cost of the bundle. It is the flyer given to demo's this morning. The customer side has a confusing flyer. For example:

The All in the Family Bundle for $ 31.70 -- has 2 stamp sets in it and a matching wheel. It has the All in the Family stamp set and the Family Accessories stamp set and then the Neighborhood jumbo wheel. Best of all it is a 50% off bundle, so instead of $63.40, I am spending half $31.70 for these pieces

binx 11-26-2008 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinmichelle (Post 12183318)
to get these prices you need to order through a demo's website. You can do a search for on on the SU website

Michelle Rahal
www.stampinmichelle.com - my blog
www.michellerahal.stampinup.net - my su website

Michelle, okay, now I have a question, if you don't mind.

The link I attached was through my demo's web site to the SU! site. May I ask, why are the prices so different?

For instance, through my demo on the SU! site, the curly label bundle is $33.95 (not such a good deal); according to your Adobe attachment, it's about $10 less.

I hope I haven't misled anyone, but my demo emailed me her site link which linked me to SU! directly. It seemed like it should be accurate.

Now I'm confused; hopefully I'm the only one.

StampinHappyInCT 11-26-2008 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlene Bridges (Post 12183449)
Click on Post # 36 by StampinMichelle.

It is the flyer given to demo's this morning. The customer side has a confusing flyer.

The flyer in Post #36 is NOT what my demo sent me this morning. The information I got from my demo showed the discounts to be significantly less than what the Post #36 flyer shows.

I really shouldn't care because I don't want any of the bundles, but I think the price discrepancy between the two flyers is deceiving.