Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Stampin' Stack (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/stampin-stack-41540/)

Consuelo 04-06-2005 01:57 PM

Stampin' Stack

I just got my stampin' Stack in the mail. I didn't realize these things could be wall mounted??? :shock: Way cool! If I would have know that I would have bought them much earlier!!!

camsmom 04-06-2005 03:04 PM

okay I am lost-is the stampin stack the SU pad holder?
(sorry I am goobing out)

wonniegirl 04-06-2005 03:07 PM

I believe she is referring to the Stack & Store things that hold buttons, eyelets, etc.

They are cool aren't they! I have 4 of them, and they are all full!

PeggyL 04-06-2005 03:07 PM

The caddy is for the stamp pads. The stampin' stacks hold eyelets, buttons and beads. They are really nice - I have three of them.

Peg

Consuelo 04-06-2005 03:20 PM

Britta,

Page 223 in the IB&C.

The Stampin' Stack in the black thingy that holds the stampin store containers.

The Stampin' Store containers are the little clear thingies that your eyelets, brads and buttons come it. You can also order them speparately on page 223.

The Stampin' Stack can hold 6 regular size containers or 12 mini containers.

Originally I bought it so that I could put all my buttons in 1 stampin' stack and throw it in my crop n style. But now I'm going to mount them to my wall instead. :D

I love it!

Consuelo 04-06-2005 03:22 PM

I'm going to buy more in my next order.

Benniesma 04-06-2005 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dncbanks
Originally I bought it so that I could put all my buttons in 1 stampin' stack and throw it in my crop n style. But now I'm going to mount them to my wall instead. :D

I love it!

But the coolest part is you can just slip them off the mounting screws and throw them in your bag and go! I love mine!

Consuelo 04-06-2005 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benniesma
Quote:

Originally Posted by dncbanks

I love it!

But the coolest part is you can just slip them off the mounting screws and throw them in your bag and go! I love mine!

Even cooler. Thanks for that info!

sml1170 04-06-2005 04:28 PM

Gee, thanks a bunch :roll: :D I was hoping to avoid buying anything but paper and inks and now I have to have these. :wink:

JocelynM 04-06-2005 04:57 PM

I have 2, am going to order more and LOVE them! The big ones are great for holding embellishments like those little metal plaques you can get from Making Memories and other stuff. Or hemp, or ribbon or....I LOVE them! Of course only ribbon NOT on rolls will fit but that's okay!

I LOVE THESE and ordered one, told my demo about it and convinced her she needed them too! :)

They are truly awesome!

Jocelyn

scrapchic21 04-06-2005 05:19 PM

Uh-oh something else has just been added to my wishlist!

Felicia

JocelynM 04-06-2005 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrapchic21
Uh-oh something else has just been added to my wishlist!

Felicia

Don't just add it - get them!! If you already have numerous containers from SU with eyelets, brads & buttons in them, order only the stack itself - those containers all fit (identical to the ones that come with it!). If you have other brands of these items (like I did) you can take them out of their existing holders (Making Memory eyelet holders ALWAYS come open & spill on me!) and put them in the ones that come with the set "Stampin' STack & Store". You cannot go wrong with these things. They are not just a wish/want item, they are a NEED!! MUST HAVE!!! REQUIRED!!! :) You will not regret the small amount it costs to purchase them! :)

Jocelyn

Elizabeth Barry 04-06-2005 09:33 PM

I have 8 filled ones and still need two more. I love my eyelets, brads, clips, buttons and snaps. Did not take long to fill these up. Now I need to decide where to mount them on my wall. These are the handyest (is this a word?) containers.

stampin_chiquie 04-07-2005 05:23 AM

I just got my first one about a month ago. I love it! I need to get like 2 more now. Unfortunately though I can't mount them to my wall because my walls in my stamp area are cinderblock. :( But they still make a very compact way to store and transport all those little things.

Barasto 04-07-2005 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampin_chiquie
I just got my first one about a month ago. I love it! I need to get like 2 more now. Unfortunately though I can't mount them to my wall because my walls in my stamp area are cinderblock. :( But they still make a very compact way to store and transport all those little things.

If you want to attach it to the cinderblock, there are ways to drill holes into the cinderblock with a masonry bit on your drill. It's not really to hard, cinderblock is normally only around an inch in thickness.

Also, if you don't want to drill holes, would using double-sided tape (WE ALL HAVE IT, RIGHT :wink: ) to hold it up? Of course, you may have to use industrial strength.

Consuelo 04-07-2005 05:39 AM

Mine came with double sided tape, as well.

camsmom 04-07-2005 05:43 AM

okay I love these things (I have 4 :oops: ) but forgot what they were called. :D I think they rock!

I have pegboard that my stacks hang on and I have them hooked on there.