Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Stampin Bella Customer Service (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/stampin-bella-customer-service-410081/)

jackie1 01-10-2009 12:25 PM

Stampin Bella Customer Service

I just wanted to say what great Customer Service that Stampin Bella has. I placed an order last night and after checking out and paying I realized that I forgot to order some EZ mount, I email Emily and Ryan to see if I could have it added to my order and Ryan just emailed me and said that it wasn't a problem and asked what kind of EZ mount I wanted and how many I needed. I have ordered from Stampin Bella a few times and I have always received my order within a week of placing it. It is great to see online companies that care about there customers. Thanks Emily and Ryan.

K. Benko 01-10-2009 02:32 PM

Hey Jackie (waving)!!!
I agree -- I ordered some punches from Scrappin Great Deals and one of them broke the first time I used it ( a little piece went flying). So I emailed Sheila and she said throw it away and I'll send you a new one. Oh, my gosh I expected I would have to ship it back but nope a new one is in the mail. Now thats service....Love Sheila, shes a sweetie.
((Hugs))
Kathy

genie1314 01-10-2009 03:33 PM

emily is the bestest. she loves and appreciates her customers!

Stamping Bella 01-10-2009 05:12 PM

awwwwww
Ryan and I thank you :)
mwah!
EM

jackie1 01-10-2009 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K. Benko (Post 12669866)
Hey Jackie (waving)!!!
I agree -- I ordered some punches from Scrappin Great Deals and one of them broke the first time I used it ( a little piece went flying). So I emailed Sheila and she said throw it away and I'll send you a new one. Oh, my gosh I expected I would have to ship it back but nope a new one is in the mail. Now thats service....Love Sheila, shes a sweetie.
((Hugs))
Kathy

Hi Kathy. I have had great service from Scrappin Great Deals as well. I love it that we have a couple of great places to go and do our online shopping here in Canada, not that I haven't had good service from the US sites that I go to, it is just nice to be able to order here in Canada without worring about the exchange and duty.

Jackie

jackie1 01-10-2009 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stamping Bella (Post 12671806)
awwwwww
Ryan and I thank you :)
mwah!
EM

Your welcome. I figure that everyone should know what great service you provide and it is nice to see positive things about online stores instead of the negative.

Jackie

Stamping Bella 01-10-2009 06:36 PM

big fat juicy MWAHS!

steubner 01-10-2009 06:57 PM

Yep, Stamping Bella ROCKS! :)

Pinky66 01-10-2009 07:02 PM

Yup, I second that - Stamping Bella has the best customer service. It is so nice to find in a world where more than often the customer seems to get lost in the shuffle.

SugarNellie 01-11-2009 10:37 AM

.........and her great service goes world wide, I have had many an order, without any problems, sent to the UK.