Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Stamp Room Poll Part 2 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/stamp-room-poll-part-2-a-159089/)

annabelle1974 06-28-2006 06:50 AM

Stamp Room Poll Part 2

Now you have me curious! What is in your stamp room? Check ALL that apply.

annabelle1974 06-28-2006 06:54 AM

The last 2 options would complete my dream come true LOL! Oh, yes, maybe I need a potty in there too!

frankie 06-28-2006 07:00 AM

The sink and fridge filled with chocolate would be heavenly! Thankfully my stamp room is right next to the kitchen so I'm pretty close!

craftybee 06-28-2006 07:04 AM

I don't have a refrigerator filled with chocolate but there is usually chocolate on my desk with my finger prints on it. Does that count? And there is always chocolate on my mind!

Julie1 06-28-2006 07:15 AM

I stamp in my bedroom so I do have a bathroom. LOL I don't actually have built ins but I do have a huge cabinet in there to hold all my stuff in and a craft table. I also keep a bowl of chocolate on my table. I would love to be able to have room for 2 people to stamp, as my 8 yr old DD loves to stamp too and she always wants to stamp with me.

julie

Cathy H 06-28-2006 01:37 PM

I just took the poll - and realize now that it has been over 8 hours since I have had any chocolate. Gotta go get some. Bye

split-pea 06-28-2006 10:50 PM

You forgot to list microwave (for heating tea or coffee). My room is right next to the guest bath, so I sort of have a sink.

love2Bcreative 06-28-2006 11:13 PM

This was a fun poll!
Here is a peek at my space:
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=243332
The TV/VCR/DVD/Stereo is to the right of me where I took the pic from.
My space already looks different than the pic. I have more Sizzix towers now on the left side that round the corner to the front of the chair area now. The of course my Cricut sits in the middle now too :D

stamper4armyman 06-29-2006 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by love2Bcreative
This was a fun poll!
My space already looks different than the pic. I have more Sizzix towers now on the left side that round the corner to the front of the chair area now. The of course my Cricut sits in the middle now too :D

I am sooo jealous of your area. Wanna trade?:)

Sherri

mholles 06-29-2006 04:39 AM

I wish I had a dedicated stamp room. I share the study with DH - so there's his computer, a bookshelf with books and piles of books on the floor, a bike, the bill basket and a bookself with my stamp stuff and a table for me to pile stuff on.

SkyesMom 06-29-2006 08:49 AM

I wish I had a TV in my stamp room. But with the computer in here and then add a TV I won't stamp much. LOL

Ally 06-29-2006 09:04 AM

I ticked all except the last three, as I stamp in my dining room/family room! :mrgreen: I have storage but it is not built in, it is an Ikea cube storage unit.

Klarson 06-29-2006 10:29 AM

Holy smokes! Nice room.

My stamp room was the family dinning room, but we never used it. It has a computer, scanner, printer on my desk, and across the floor (2ft away) is my table. It has a nook in the back of the room where I have my daughters old dresser and bookcase on top. I also have a chair in there to watch TV and relax. Its clean right now, I should take a picture

Quote:

Originally Posted by love2Bcreative
This was a fun poll!

kimeboss 06-29-2006 10:38 AM

lol!
I'm on my kitchen table! :confused:
So, I do have a sink and fridge... the tv/vcr/stereo are right there kinda, too. It sure would be nice to have more room to stamp. lol! Maybe I can get the other half to move to the garage so I can have where he's got his desk?? Doncha all think that would be really nice of him?? :p
Oh, and one thing I have to add to the list...Air Conditioning! Whew! I have that, too!
Fun thread!!

AuburnTigerTN 06-29-2006 12:38 PM

Stamp Room

My stamp room is our bonus room - so when it's time to stamp I roll out my two storage units and my sewing table which has a flip up extension work area.
The TV/VCR/DVD/Computer were already there.

winnieu 06-29-2006 12:38 PM

I have a large handmade table with shelves and 3 high stools for friends...My hubby built it for me in our basement (even cut a hole in the table for my scraps..) I love my spot in the basement..... No tv (he would worry I would live down there more!

ajm 06-29-2006 01:26 PM

Oh a fridge full of chocolate - that's what my room's been missing!

Actually, I only painted the cement floor rather than put in carpeting (so it would be easier to sweep up the glitter - like that EVER gets done) so even in the summer it's like a refridgerator down there!

Ann

SDiegoGal 06-29-2006 01:28 PM

If I had everything on the list, I would never have to leave my stamp room - not that that's a bad thing! ;)

Stamp Maniac II 06-29-2006 02:39 PM

I am amazed at the number of people who have a tv in their stamp room! Am I missing something? I am so engrosed in my cards...I dont think Id actually watch it...HMMMM...what am I missing?