Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   SPLITCOAST FAMILY (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/splitcoast-family-26278/)

Samscoup 01-27-2005 09:33 AM

SPLITCOAST FAMILY

To all those who put their time, talent and money into this site--THIS IS TRULY THE BEST WEBSITE EVER!!!!!!!!!!This site is such a great resource,a teaching source and its filled with an amazing community of talented people with same intersts, not to mention It is fun and a wonderful relatiionship builder coast to coast.. I can't thank you enough for all your hard work. I would be so lost without this site!

mmferg 01-27-2005 09:37 AM

I couldn't agree more!!!

SCS rocks!!!

kyrasmommy 01-27-2005 09:42 AM

Me too :D

Amy

christyl 01-27-2005 09:51 AM

I totally agree!!! I have gotten so many wonderful ideas and techniques off SCS. I have also been in several swaps and have posted some pictures. I love it!!! I recommend it to everyone. One of the ideas from SCS that I truly liked is the Stampin' for the Troops. Making cards and sending them to the troops for them to write in and send home. We made cards last Saturday and we are planning on mailing them this coming Monday. I think that was an awesome idea. I also love the new techniques I have learned this week. You guys are great!!!!!! :D 8) :lol:

Andee Cate 01-27-2005 09:59 AM

Too awesome for words! I am a new demo (1/3/05) and I found this site through SU message board! What a God send this site is. Eeveryone is SOOOOOO talented! Thanks SCS! I have never been so obsessed with a message board before. I don't know what else to say but THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Andee

Kerry D-C 01-27-2005 10:00 AM

Ditto to everything! :D

XcessStamps 01-27-2005 10:20 AM

I'm not a demo, just a stamper who needs a creative boost now and then. I just love this site!! Thanks to all who keep it up and running.

Samscoup 01-27-2005 10:30 AM

I forgot to say how much I am blessed by being able to send cards to the troops and the RAK request.. It's fulfilling to know there is still some KINDESS is this world.. And if we keep it going.. it will rub of on others and get even strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scrappinchick 01-27-2005 10:31 AM

I agree !!! thank you all !!

tomoly 01-27-2005 10:38 AM

Totally agree, love this site, don't know what I would do without it!!

hamcnally 01-27-2005 10:54 AM

I couldn't agree more! I am OBSESSED with this site! I think that all of you are incredibly talented, amazing people!! I so enjoy reading the threads, getting inspiration, all of the sharing and good will that I see throughout this community!! I am a demo - and I can honestly say that I am so thankful for having met my upline and having been introduced to Stampin' Up!, stamping in general, and THIS SITE!!

Stampinmomof3 01-27-2005 10:54 AM

I agree!! wonderful place to hang out!! Keep up the good work!

grazina 01-27-2005 10:59 AM

I agree. It is absolutely myy favorite place to be.

Elizabeth Moran 01-27-2005 11:02 AM

SCS

All of you are my second family! I love this site.

Liz

justheather 01-27-2005 11:03 AM

Just in case you hadn't heard...some great ways to help support the site are to use the links on the front page to either donate money through Paypal (and get access to the Dirty Dozen monthly galleries) or buy stuff at Amazon.com (which won't cost you anything extra!).

stamper_jamie 01-27-2005 11:04 AM

Totally Awesome, I have been Obessed with this site from day one.

CherylP29 01-27-2005 11:12 AM

I agree 100%. Everyone on this sight is awesome. Thank you to everyone!
Cheryl

splitcoaststampers 01-27-2005 11:26 AM

announcements to come, but look for some gallery improvements in the next few days...

mjrmom 01-27-2005 11:46 AM

I agree, this is a very wonderful site. So much information and help.
A very nice place to be.
Thank you to all of you that keep it going.

DEB :D

Jovi 01-27-2005 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splitcoaststampers
announcements to come, but look for some gallery improvements in the next few days...

Daven's giving you all a tease :wink: ...........hmmm wonder what the announcements will be :?

DawnB 01-27-2005 12:41 PM

I agree 100% even though I don't post that much. I have found many things that have helped me with my "addiction" here. Thanks everyone.
Dawn

Sandybeach 01-27-2005 01:03 PM

Yea! 2 inkie thumbs up from me!!!

Jen Stevenson 01-27-2005 01:06 PM

I'm on this site 2-3 hours a day. I read your posts and see your avatars. I feel like I know many of you even thought I don't. I was out shopping the other day and saw a woman who reminded me of Britta. Of course it wasn't her but she came to mind and I wondered if I would ever meet her someday. It's so strange how we can have relationships over the internet these days and never actually meet. I'm glad I have this site to come to. I love to see all the wonderful cards that get posted each day and read the jokes that make me laugh. I can't imagine a day without Splitcoast.

kristabelle 01-27-2005 01:24 PM

I agree with everyone here. I used to think the Stampin' Discuss forum on the SU demo website was great... and then I found SCS!!! Now I don't even bother with the SU site -- if I ever need to learn anything, I know I can find it here!

As a side note, thank you for all the wonderful tutorials. You make it so easy to follow along and the pictures are a big help. My husband went with me to SU Regionals because my guest was hospitalized. He was amazed that Spinner cards seemed new to people, since I've only been stamping since July and I've made them. I have SCS to thank for that!

Henrysmom 01-27-2005 01:30 PM

group (((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))!!!!!!

:D

camsmom 01-27-2005 01:41 PM

Quote:

I was out shopping the other day and saw a woman who reminded me of Britta.
That is so funny-I had a woman come up and tell me I looked just like her best friend (which I am glad she said b/c she had been staring at me all night! LOL)

I think I must have "that kind of face" if you are around a lot of latin ladies! LOL

Mom-of-one 01-27-2005 01:42 PM

:D I agree...AWESOME!

star2shine 01-27-2005 01:48 PM

Totally agree!

peony 01-27-2005 01:54 PM

SCS is da bomb!

I absolutely agree with all before me! I cannot even think of words to describe how awesome this site is. I found the site quite by accident, and actually hadn't ever heard of SU! (I know, can you believe that?!!) - and after joining this site, I'm a demo now!!!

Because of all the new demo expenses, and not even setting up anything towards sales yet, I can't quite afford the DD for a while, but I am hoping to be able to join the fan club in about 6 mos. or so.

Bottom line - SCS is the BEST!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

suzanne diaz 01-27-2005 02:37 PM

Thank you just doesn't seem like enough! Your website has brought so much and touched so many people's lives in such way... ya gotta know how grateful we all are to have this place to share!!!

HUGE THANKS TO THE SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS TEAM!!! :D

cher 01-27-2005 04:55 PM

Yes, thank you so much for this site. I can't even fathom the work it takes to maintain such a site, if I did think about it, I'd have a headache.. I love it because:
1. I get to have my own "website" per say, and don't have to do anything but upload my scans ~ and Daven and crew does all the work :wink: 8)
2. I've made posts with questions, and within minutes I get terrific thought out answers, and some even PMs
3. When time permits I can participate in activities (sketch challenge is so fun!)
4. I get such terrific ideas ~ lordly too bad, work, school, homework and life interferes with my stamping
5. I love reading the posts and learning new techniques
6. You accept us even when we're customers, and not just demos
7. Love hearing from the demos to get the lastest skinny on what's coming up ~ even before I hear it from my demo 8)
8. You can choose to participate in such great events like make cards for troops at Walter Reed Medical Center or for the Support the Troops
9. New ideas are always popping up daily (I'll never learn it all)
and my #10 reason
10. I haven't once read ONE negative post

THANKS!
Cher

troublesmom 01-27-2005 05:09 PM

I want to add my praise for this site also! I have passed the word to all my friends about splitcoast and now many of them come here often.Wonderful sharing people. I love all the ideas.

grace 01-27-2005 07:05 PM

My life is truely enriched from being a member of this site...from all who have worked to create the site and those who keep it going...to the users who share their wonderful creations. I truely thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

mamie114 01-28-2005 03:22 AM

Totally agree with all that has been said. This is the #1 site for a reason. :D

MyPrecious 01-28-2005 08:01 AM

This is by far the best stampin community on the internet - Daven - I have no idea how you do it - but you keep making this place better and better! KUDOS! for all you do!

Catie 01-28-2005 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justheather
Just in case you hadn't heard...some great ways to help support the site are to use the links on the front page to either donate money through Paypal (and get access to the Dirty Dozen monthly galleries) or buy stuff at Amazon.com (which won't cost you anything extra!).

Or buy a cookbook. All the proceeds go to Daven for SCS.

Catie

heart 01-28-2005 08:00 PM

Love, Love, Love this cyber pajama party!

karrieg 01-28-2005 08:07 PM

How true, this is the best place fr stampers to come and play! Thank you Daven and crew for allowing us to share what you have created.

Karrie G.