Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-13-2005, 01:57 AM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12x12 paper crate

My mom got one of the storage crates. The great thing about it, it has dividers molded right in the plastic. No hanging file folders. Has anyone seen these out there. My stamping group would all like to get some but can't find them anywhere out there. Also we live in a small town, so that doesn't help. No walmart, kmart, target etc. By the way she got hers from a friends garage sale for $1.00.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2005, 02:26 AM   #2  
Cardstock Collector

For my 12 x 12 paper I went to target and bought the 6 cubes that are metal with a plastic coating. They show it to use in your garage for boots balls and stuff. You make two cubes with a back and every inch you take another section and make shelfs with it. you end up with two cubes and thirteen slots to put your 12 x 12 paper. The best part it was only $9.99. To hook the shelfs in place I used black zip ties that you use on your garbage and one in place you cut off the extra piece. Jane
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2005, 02:38 AM   #3  
Embossing Fanatic

If you want a picture of the paper cubes from Target or how they look like put together I can send you a picture. Just PM me your email address. Also I would be more than happy to go to Target, pick them up and send them to you or any one of your stamping club members.

Ruth
Reply With Quote Likes