Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Snowed in with blizzard conditions....... (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/snowed-blizzard-conditions-521258/)

Beaglelover 02-24-2011 06:41 AM

Snowed in with blizzard conditions.......

.....even our colleges are closed in the region. Guess I will have to "force" myself to play in my crafting room.

God is good :)

Beaglelover

ravengirl 02-24-2011 06:44 AM

We had no school yesterday due to snow and no school today too! I got some carfty time yesterday and will get some today too! This kind of snow is so rare over here on the Western side of the state! Enjoy your crafty time!

RubberLady603 02-24-2011 06:45 AM

Ahhhh, I love snow days! Have fun.

ravengirl 02-24-2011 06:55 AM

I was hoping for just a bit more so that I could easily prepare for VSN, which starts tomorrow afternoon for me!

ccbooboo 02-24-2011 08:29 AM

Please don't send the snow to the East coast. We have more than we know what to do with it. Monday's snow at least covered all the ugly black snow on the streets.

ravengirl 02-24-2011 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccbooboo (Post 17996962)
Please don't send the snow to the East coast. We have more than we know what to do with it. Monday's snow at least covered all the ugly black snow on the streets.

I wouldn't dream of it...I know that you guys have had more than your fair share!

Beaglelover 02-24-2011 09:08 AM

I understand completely.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccbooboo (Post 17996962)

My DH's family is from the East Coast. You were in the national news here nearly all winter.

We will try to keep as much here as possible!

Beaglelover

homestead 02-24-2011 09:26 AM

My kids are loving the snow day but I am so sick of the snow. I want spring to be here now. Normally I love all the seasons we get but this year its just more then I can handle. Please spring get here quick!

ravengirl 02-24-2011 09:29 AM

I'm not sick of it yet. The only real significant snow I have had was over Thanksgiving!

Allistamps123 02-24-2011 09:44 AM

I went to the Farm Chicks vintage show in Spokane last summer! I'm from Wisconsin. We had a great time out on the Olympic Peninsula and Seattle too. And the Cascades! Love your state.

Yes, It was snow, blowy, icy here on Monday. Couldn't get into work and made raisin oatmeal cookies and cards! I love watching the snow and being all snuggled up. We've had a very rough winter. Time to celebrate spring with our local and somewhat "wild" St. Paddy's day celebration! Can't wait!

Crafts 02-24-2011 10:15 AM

I think this is why there have been so many recent Gallery uploads with spring themes. People are tired of winter and ready for some nice, warm, sunny spring days. Wishful thinking. *sigh*

smhtwin 02-24-2011 10:44 AM

Gosh - can't even imagine what it must be like to be snowed in with a blizzard???

And here we snivel in San Diego when the temperature drops below 65 degrees!

We have rain coming with a cold storm due in 2 days so of course, now all of our TV stations are reporting "Storm Watch" on their telecasts.......

Stay safe and dry!!

stamper1996 02-24-2011 11:42 AM

Have fun, but don't send any over to Wisconsin either! We've had plenty this month, including a blizzard earlier in the month. More tonight and possibly even more Sunday night. Sigh.

ThatGirlThere 02-24-2011 01:21 PM

Oh I was hoping we would get alot of snow!! Its already melted!! All that fuss they made over it and nothing really.
I think Portland might have got more. Boooo!

ravengirl 02-24-2011 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatGirlThere (Post 17998371)
Oh I was hoping we would get alot of snow!! Its already melted!! All that fuss they made over it and nothing really.
I think Portland might have got more. Boooo!

Ours is not melting and it's supposed to get down into the teens tonight, so I think we won't experience the melt for a while.