Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Snap Stamps Container??? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/snap-stamps-container-170752/)

kamart 08-01-2006 09:14 PM

Snap Stamps Container???

For those of you who have purchased the snap stamps, what type of container do you store them in?? I think I would use them more often if they were stored in something that I could reach for easily. Any and all suggestions would be most appreciated!! TIA:)

twinks 08-01-2006 10:14 PM

I keep the vowels loose and the rest together" as much as possible" - placed them in my SU BG cases and found that it works great for me.

etsdas 08-02-2006 04:12 AM

I do not have any extra plastic containers. I used the original snap stamp container for a while, but that was frustrating. Mine are now in a used International Coffee tin (which still needs to be decorated). I have just one set of 1/4 inch stamps - they don't quite fit but I lay a few on the top and it does work for me.

kphorse 08-02-2006 04:22 AM

For those of you who would like extra SU type containers, go to
www.stampmagick.com

They sell 5 different sizes of these containers cheaper than SU.

I have many things in them, my KF Snap Stamps are just one of them.
I have used them to give a set of 6 gift cards with envelopes too!

HTH

inkymommy 08-02-2006 04:26 AM

I use the small SU stamp container. Two 1/8" sets fit in one and the 1/4" are in another. HTH.

kamart 08-02-2006 08:36 AM

Thanks for your suggestions......I may have to order some of the small containers.

speanburg4 08-04-2006 02:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I found a great storage container at Storables. It has moveable inserts to create your own compartments. I fit 2 sets of 1/2", 2 sets of 1/4", and 4 sets of 1/8" in one container, each letter in its own compartment. I think with the extra inserts I bought it cost about $20. Let me see if I can figure out what it is called and who it is made by. It is called Infiniti Divider System. I really like it. But I will need another one if I get any more Snap Stamps.

afancycat 08-04-2006 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speanburg4
It is called Infiniti Divider System.

I like your divided storage container! Did you buy it online?

speanburg4 08-04-2006 03:03 PM

I did not buy it online. I bought it at Storables, in Lynnwood, WA. The little blue inserts are moveable, and removable, to amke any size compartments you want. It took me an hour to figure out how exactly I wanted them, but now I love it. The box itself was $11.99, plus 2 extra sets of dividers for $2.50 each. The whole thing was less than $20. You might be able to find it online, I'm not sure.

speanburg4 08-04-2006 03:09 PM

Sorry, it is actually called Infinite Divider System.www.awesometools.com/infinite-divider-system.asp

Here is a link so you can see them. I just did a google search for Infinite Divider System, and this was the first place that came up. I have never ordered from them, so this is not an endorsement.

Scrapping&Stamping 08-04-2006 03:41 PM

I am using plastic boxes that are found in the school supplies section at Walmart. They are pencil boxes that are in blue and pink. They are only .50 each.

Jeanette

J-Bo 08-04-2006 04:14 PM

store mine in little metal tins (actually, I think they are meant for plants) they are a set of 3 with a matching little metal tray. Bought it at Ikea for a buck or something like that. Sits on my shelf and within arms length. works perfect. there is no lid to remove or anything:)

stamper-c 08-04-2006 07:11 PM

I have an iris (or the like) type cart with several drawers next to my desk...I have designated one of the drawers (second one down for easy reachability!) to hold all my snap stamps...I have all sizes of casual (some multiple sets of the same size) and two of the formal...they all fit and for once it works really well...I also keep all the stamps of the same size snapped together when not in use...

Clownmom 08-04-2006 07:13 PM

I found some plastic divided food containers at Old Time Pottery for about $1.20 each. There are three sections and each section holds one set of snap stamps.