Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Sketch Challenges (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/sketch-challenges-32606/)

lisathevizslalover 03-02-2005 11:15 AM

Sketch Challenges

Hi all,

Do the weekly sketch challenges come out at a particular time on Wednesdays, or just whenever she has a chance? NOT complaining, just new and wondering... :D

mommakate 03-02-2005 11:21 AM

when she gets a change - sometimes its at lunch - sometimes in the early evening -

Someone can always PM her and let her know - "we are waiting....."!!!! (they need a tapping your foot icon!)

Smiles

Kate

likens2stamp 03-02-2005 11:22 AM

I think it is whenever she has a chance. I am so excited for it today!!! I am going to have all evening to stamp!!!

pear52 03-02-2005 11:30 AM

This will be my first time entering - I'm looking forward to it.

cork1035 03-02-2005 11:43 AM

Come on andreasophie....we're dying! Can't stand the wait to see the new sketch.

AndreaSophie 03-02-2005 03:46 PM

LOL - you all crack me up :lol: :lol:

I'm working on it, I"m working on it, Sheesh!!!!! LOL

mamakimberly 03-02-2005 03:48 PM

WORK HARDER GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon!!!!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mamakimberly 03-02-2005 03:49 PM

P.S. Ever feel like we only love you for your sketches :?: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:

AndreaSophie 03-02-2005 04:23 PM

okay, it is waiting for approval, so it is out of my hands LOL :D
I will post a thread and link as soon as it gets into the gallery

CrabbyAbbe 03-02-2005 06:35 PM

I hope it is soon, it is already 10:30 here, DH comes home at midnight, that means I only have 1 1/2 hours left :shock: Oh the horror, I may not get to it until tomorrow. :!:

mamakimberly 03-02-2005 06:39 PM

patience, my ___ (what is that word supposed to be? I see people say that all the time... it's from LOTR or something like that?)

anyway, we're all waiting (im)patiently andrea!

you made monsters out of us!

craftycacky 03-02-2005 06:49 PM

get ready ladies - it's finally uploaded :)

CrabbyAbbe 03-02-2005 07:12 PM

where is it? I don't see it :shock:

stamping_jen 03-02-2005 07:26 PM

brand new here....what is this sketch you are talking about? Where do you go to get info? Sounds like it is a weekly fun thing.

AndreaSophie 03-02-2005 07:34 PM

hi brand new Jen :D

I post the sketch challenges every Wednesday. I sketch the basic design for a card (very poorly I might add) after I have found a card in the gallery that I think has a cool layout. I post it and add a link to the inspiration card and I also post here on the board a thread about it so everyone can "discuss" that week's sketch. It is totally just for fun. If you have time to do it, great. If you can post your creations thats great too, but if you can't it is still fun just to play along at home. You use whatever stamps, papers, and accessories you want to use but you use the sketch or card layout I provide to place your images. ITs very fun!

Here is a link to the thread about this week's sketch: http://forums.splitcoaststampers.com...ic.php?t=41919 In the thread it has links to the inspiration card and the sketch I made.

HTH!

stamping_jen 03-02-2005 07:44 PM

ok, got it. This looks like tons of fun and I am going to do it. The only thing is that I will not post it yet because I do not have many SU stamp sets yet. Like I said, I am brand new. My first purchases have been the paper, some ink pads and other accessories. I bought the background stamp sets but that is all so far. As my budget allows, I will get SU sets and start to post my creations here. This site is so exciting and I can't wait to add my own cards eventually.

By the way....can I do a spell check here?

specialkx3 03-02-2005 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamakimberly
patience, my ___ (what is that word supposed to be? I see people say that all the time... it's from LOTR or something like that?)

"precious". I think that's what you're looking for. ;-)

I may try to play this time. :)
Leslie