Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-23-2007, 03:33 PM   #1  
Embossing Fanatic

Talking Simply Scrapping for Cancer - Cambridge Ontario

All those Ontarians out there - Please check this out:

My wonderful, generous and inspiring local scrapbook store is hosting an Anniversary Celebration and is sponsoring a fundraising event for our team on April 14, 15. Here is the write up from Lucy's website - simplyscrapping.ca.

"This year's sale as you know is going to be a Breast Cancer fundraiser PLUS a sale!!! The fight to end breast cancer or cancer in general is a cause close to my heart as I have lost my grandparents, my mother and many friends to cancer. When we were approached about helping Tour of Booby with their fundraising by donating our crop room for a class...I thought to myself that we could do more than that. So after some serious thought, here is what we have come up with.

Starting March 26th we will be selling raffle tickets with the draw being held on the Sunday of the anniversary sale. The tickets are $2 for one or 3 for $5. All the proceeds from this raffle will go directly to Tour of Booby and the fight to end breast cancer.

I am very excited to announce that the GRAND PRIZE from this raffle will be voucher for TWO to a Weekend Scrapbooking Retreat with GO Scrapping! valued at $700!!!!! GO Scrapping! offers 3 weekend retreats a year: one in Feburary held at the Nottawasaga Inn; one in April held at the Stratford Inn; and one in November held at Blue Mountain in Collingwood. The lucky winner will have their choice of which retreat to attend and one year to use their voucher. I'd like to thank LOGIKOR for donating this AWESOME prize for our fundraiser.

There will also be numerous other prizes to be won!!! Some of the smaller prizes that we have confirmed are 2 tickets to the Go Scrapping Cambridge day crop being held on May 12 valued at $90; a Karen Foster gift pack valued at $75; an All My Memories Tote-ally cool tote with surprises tucked inside valued at $75; and MORE!!!!

The raffle tickets will be on sale from April 1st until close of business on Sunday April 15th.

We will also be doing some fun things on the actual weekend of the anniversary:

The first 25 people in the store each day will receive a FREE goody bag.

We will be offering a FREE make n' take on both days of the sale.

ALL of the Bazzill Cardstock and Prism Cardstock will be 2 for $1.

There is a coupon coming out in the Cambridge Ad Save Coupon Booklet,
for 40% one item in the store with a twoonie donation. So clip the coupon and bring it in to save yourself $$$..with a bonus of helping to end cancer!!
Tour of Booby will be offering a great kit the weekend of our anniversary, again with proceeds going to cancer. You can complete the kit in our crop room that weekend free of charge or you can buy the kit and complete it at your convenience. The price of the kit is $20.
Thanks,
Lucy"

What an amazing grand prize!!! I am amazed at Lucy's enthusiasm and generousity. Please consider coming to Cambridge, to check out this fantastic event all you Stampers and Scrappers out there! This fundraising it going towards my goals oF $2000. to participate in The Weekend to End Breast Cancer walk in Toronto, September 2007. You can find out more about me and my team at www.endcancer.ca Team - Tour of Booby

Thanks for taking the time to read this loooooong message
Tricia Gooding
Old 03-23-2007, 07:28 PM   #2  
Stampin' Fool

wow...that sounds great! I had never heard of this store, checked out the site and it looks niiiice! I live down the highway in Guelph! Gonna have to check it out! Thanks for the info...best of luck with your fundraising!

"It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyelet..."
Gallery & Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!