Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Which should I choose? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/should-i-choose-43340/)

dbtdolfin 04-15-2005 06:23 PM

Which should I choose?

I have to make a decision between four different stamps sets. Which one would be the best bet? Which would you choose?
Fishy Friends
Simply Circles
Pocket Fun
All Wrapped Up

dbtdolfin 04-15-2005 06:31 PM

Please help. I know someone has an opinion.

mamakimberly 04-15-2005 06:33 PM

vesatility: pocket fun
trendiness: simply circles
kiddie cuteness: all wrapped up or fishy friends

Hmmm, that's a tough call. I think *I* would get simply circles, because it fits into what *I* currently have the best.

Kimberly :)

wagonwheelorchard 04-15-2005 06:34 PM

I will be no help here as I have fishy friends and simply circles but WANT pocket fun and all wrapped up. If I had to choose just one...hmmm...I'd get the circles for the versatility...But that is of course my opinion right now...may change in an hour!

Doris 04-15-2005 06:39 PM

I would choose Simply Circles...I have it and use it all the time.
Good Luck!

Qbee 04-15-2005 06:45 PM

From the types of stamp sets you have chosen, I would wager that you like fun sets. Then why not pick one them. Go for the one that YOU will enjoy stamping the most with. If it were me, I would get All wrapped up. I just got the accessories recently. Have fun choosing!!!!

art4girlsmom 04-15-2005 06:45 PM

Hard choice!

My all time favorite set is fishy friends! I also love pocket fun, as it could be for boy or girl. I don't yet have the other two, but I do want them sometime soon. I've seen a lot of great cards using the simply circles. Sorry I'm not much help.
Robyn

dawnmercedes 04-15-2005 07:15 PM

I WANT "all wrapped up" too!

And the pocket set and the fishie friends. AND... the list goes on and on.

But I think that the "all wrapped up" could be a lot of fun.

If you buy it and decide it's not for you, you could always gift it to me!!

Dawn

tickley_toes 04-15-2005 07:27 PM

I would go for simply circles! :)

my4blessings 04-15-2005 07:31 PM

I would go with Simply Circles. It was one of my first sets and I still really like it. That said, I just ordered Fishy Friends. My kids love it and I think it will work for lots of different types of cards. It would be between those two for me.

Renee

Wenfaye 04-15-2005 07:56 PM

I would have to say that I would go with Pocket Fun. I have Simply Circles and All Wrapped up and I don't use them too much. I do not have Fishy Friends however.

HTH
Wendy

stampcrazygirl 04-15-2005 07:59 PM

I have all of them except Simply Circles. I would purchase Simply Circles because I have yet to mount Pocket Fun, hardly ever use All Wrapped Up and OD'd on Fishy Friends (although you can do some cute stuff with this one).

AZShann 04-15-2005 08:47 PM

I love the simply circles set. I have it marked as one that I need soon. Dots are so in right now and the set is so versitle. I just love it.

Janet Swofford 04-15-2005 08:58 PM

My vote is for Simply Circles! It's a great and versatile set. HTH
Janet

yvaloveeh 04-15-2005 09:55 PM

Simply Circles or Pocket Fun

I vote for Simply Circles or Pocket Fun. I don't have Pocket Fun yet, but I've seen lots of cute stuff done with it, plus it works for boys or girls. Simply Circles is a quick and easy set to use, because you don't have to color anything in! And even though it's just a bunch of circles, you can get lots of different looks just by changing the colors you use. If you've got lots of ink pads, then I'd go for that one first. If, however, you're just starting out and you've only got the watercolor pencils or pastels and a few ink pads, I'd go for Pocket Fun. If you're like me, and you've got almost everything, it's a toss up. Do you already have the Just Jeans BG stamp? Because I think it's almost a must if you've got Pocket Fun. I'm probably the only person who doesn't like Fishy Friends. All Wrapped Up is cute, but I think I'd get bored with it quickly. Good luck deciding!

Bagpuss 04-15-2005 11:50 PM

I LOVE Fishy Friends - it's great fun. But... I ADORE Simply Circles because it's so groovy and it will be handy for backgrounds etc even when you're fed up of fish. But I'd probably be tempted to have both...

scrown8301 04-16-2005 12:00 AM

This is a hard choice? Do you have to choose just one? They are all great sets. I have seen some very cute things with them all. I saw some cute cards here the other day (when the gallery was up and running) some cards done with fishy friends using the gel packs to make it look like water. Very cute! I want that set just so I can try this technique. LOL. Good luck choosing. I can't be of much help because I love them all. I would buy the whole catalog if I could. I am sure whatever set you choose it will be great.

CrabbyAbbe 04-16-2005 03:17 AM

tough question as I want all of those sets, I would probably go first with Simply Circles or Fishy Friends.

Kuchette 04-16-2005 03:19 AM

Simply Circles!

lindalee 04-16-2005 03:26 AM

Fishy Friends or Simply Circles

Kar 04-16-2005 03:51 AM

I just got Simply Circles yesterday, along with the new inspiration sheets (simply circles being one of them)!!! Otherwise I have pocket fun and love it, and have Fishy Friends and sort of forgot about it!! I never really liked all wrapped up but then again there are lots that I never really liked that I have in my stamp drawers!!! I guess I was no help either!! Off to play with my Simply Circles

stampngokaren 04-16-2005 04:33 AM

Simply Circles!!

Heather_M 04-16-2005 04:39 AM

All Wrapped Up!! I have this set and love it! I'm going to try my first Gel Card today!! It's cute and Versitle!!

stacey carter 04-16-2005 08:22 AM

Which Should I choose

Simply Circles. It is such a versatile set. When the gallery is up you will find so many great cards made with it. It can be birthday (great with alphadots), Christmas (check out JulieHRR for her great Xmas cards), All occasion. It can be used for male or females. It makes a great OSW. And it is versatile enough to be used for scrapbooking too. I was the first one of my friends to buy it. WHen they saw everything I had made with it, they all had to have it too.

maamkeha 04-16-2005 01:16 PM

Simply Circles is one of my favorite sets!!! I would go for it out of all the ones you had listed. I use it all the time! :)