Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   shopping (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/shopping-596745/)

RIRed2 02-17-2015 09:36 AM

shopping

Has anyone ever shopped at Stamping bella?
How long did it take to receive your order?
I ordered Feb 9, I also ordered from 4 different places on that day. I received everything 3 days later, but Stampingbella I had not heard anything from. I emailed them and they told me maybe Friday 20th.. MAYBE... I love their images especially their new ones, but I do not think I will ever shop with them again. No reason given why I had to wait so long for the items I ordered. Just a Maybe :)..

JBgreendawn 02-17-2015 10:19 AM

I actually have ordered from them but, its been a while you know they are in Canada right? so, it seems to me it takes a couple of weeks to arrive. not a big deal to me considering the package has to go through customs and such.

hth,

ailhelen 02-17-2015 10:39 AM

I have ordered from them quite a few times and coming to Australia I always expect a delivery to take longer. They are quicker than some suppliers and slower than others. Never had a problem. Maybe with it being a new release they are busier than usual.

Cook22 02-17-2015 10:39 AM

Well, my order was international, obviously, so it would be a bit different. I only ordered from them the one time. But it arrived within what I would consider a normal time frame, and Emily was very prompt in responding to a couple of emails over the weekend when I certainly didn't expect her to. I hope yours arrives soon!

SkyNacho 02-17-2015 12:00 PM

I recall being dissatisfied with the shipping time on my last order, so much so that I stopped even looking at their site. And since they evidently have overhauled their site and deleted accounts from the previous website, I can't even look up my last order to give you the date details.

RIRed2 02-17-2015 12:52 PM

Thanks ladies.
I live in the USA. I really do not want to shine a bad light on them. They do have wonderful images.

buddy'smama 02-17-2015 01:52 PM

I order from them twice and both times I ended up having to contact them about the order. The first time I could forgive because things happen. But after the second time which took even longer, I decided that was enough. Especially when I can order some of their stamps from other sites.

cat_woman 02-17-2015 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBgreendawn (Post 20899858)
I actually have ordered from them but, its been a while you know they are in Canada right? so, it seems to me it takes a couple of weeks to arrive. not a big deal to me considering the package has to go through customs and such.

hth,

They no longer ship from Canada so I've been told. They have moved their operation to somewhere in the states. I'm surprised you got that kind of response to your query though. I haven't ordered from them online for a really long time, but I know my order came really fast. But, that was when they still were in Canada and I live in Canada, so that may have been a big factor.