Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   shoppin' girl (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/shoppin-girl-32315/)

ericabeth 03-01-2005 09:07 AM

shoppin' girl

I would like to decorate a paint can using the shopping girl from the Totally Cool set for a friend of mine who gives new meaning to the term "shop-a-holic" but can't think of fun shopping-related items to put in it. I thought of a gift card and a decorated water bottle, but that's all I can come up with. I know there are 31,000+ creative ladies here who can help me out! Suggestions Please! TIA!

ericabeth

RubberMoose 03-01-2005 09:17 AM

What a fun idea! How about some snacks. Whenever I hit the stores for the day I always take a breakfast bar, some pretzels and cookies so I don't have to stop for food. With 2 small kids I don't get out that often so I want to make the most of my "free time".

Can't wait to see the finished product.

----------------------------
Amy

scrappinchick 03-01-2005 09:20 AM

how about mints, chocolate, gum, quarters for the vending machines, a coupon organizer, a mini calculator....are just the things that I can think of that would be a shoppers companion. lol Sounds like a great idea!!

crabbymommyof2 03-01-2005 09:23 AM

Maybe gum or mints? A small calculator for figuring sales prices would be neat.

ericabeth 03-01-2005 09:29 AM

I knew all I had to do was ask! You guys are great--love the ideas--thanks! This site's the best!

ericabeth

MWDStamp 03-01-2005 09:48 AM

Something a little different for after shopping might be some lotion for sore feet. I have gotten some before specifically for feet that has mint or something like that. It feels wonderful.

ericabeth 03-01-2005 09:53 AM

ooooo--like that! I think a little bottle of hand-sanitizer would be good, too. Thanks for the help!!

ericabeth

MICHELLE WOODERSON 03-01-2005 09:53 AM

CHOCOLATE!!

qcbetty 03-01-2005 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICHELLE WOODERSON
CHOCOLATE!!

That's a given, isn't it Michelle?
Oooh, you just look so *sexy* with those glasses!! ;)

CrabbyAbbe 03-01-2005 12:32 PM

love the glasses Michelle! Too funny.

soryy ericabeth, I can't think of anything more than all the other ladies have already mentioned. Guess the juices are not flowing today. :shock:

Felie68 03-01-2005 12:57 PM

How about slippers or band-aids to go with the lotion for her sore feet. Or even one of those massage packs that can go in the microwave and be heated up. I know my back always need some heat after an all day shopping excursion!

lovemykids 03-01-2005 01:03 PM

How about a gift certificate to Auntie Anne's (pretzel shop at the mall) or a lunch!

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!

Massage when done.... you can get the chair ones that take about 15 - 30 minutes, no undressing.

There are some REALLY cute bracelets and watches in a shopping theme. Or you could put in a cute wallet or small purse! I guess I am thinking more of a GIFT than a shopping kit! Sorry, I got side-tracked (sp????)

crabbymommyof2 03-01-2005 01:20 PM

Oh, maybe some chapstick....

Christine P 03-01-2005 01:30 PM

How about a handstamped checkbook cover with the shopping girl on it?

C