Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Seattle Stampers - Amuse (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/seattle-stampers-amuse-248947/)

Mynee 05-14-2007 10:06 AM

Seattle Stampers - Amuse

I'll be visiting Seattle in September and I definitely want to visit Amuse. We're staying in downtown Seattle. Is the Amuse store close by?

willosmama 05-14-2007 10:07 AM

It is- It's in the Wallingford/N Seattle area just North of the city center. Probably 10-15 minutes depending on traffic.

Mynee 05-14-2007 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willosmama
It is- It's in the Wallingford/N Seattle area just North of the city center. Probably 10-15 minutes depending on traffic.

Great! I've already warned my husband that we have to go there. His response was :rolleyes: ... hee hee hee.

AmyR 05-14-2007 11:05 AM

*is jealous*

I so WANT to go there in person - from the pics I've seen and what I've heard it sounds like SUCH a fun place!! :D

jailbirdstamper 05-14-2007 03:08 PM

hubby flew to Seattle this past weekend to watch the Yankees play, I asked him to bring me back an A Muse Stamp but he said the store was not near the stadium (I have no way of knowing if that is true....he may be trying to avoid stamp shopping)..... I'm dying to go there. I think I would buy one of everything!

JampsterStampster 05-15-2007 01:31 PM

I've never been to A Muse stamps. It is technicall in Seattle, just not an area I'm familiar with.

A Muse is located at 8444 Greenwood Ave
Seattle, Wa 98103

I've heard it's near Green Lake, I've never been there.

I'm aware of 2 stamping stores in Seattle Within walking distance from the Ferry. But they are not Rubber stamp manufacturers.

Impress Is in the Westlake Center (where the Monorail begins, on the monorail level 400 Pine St). It's a small store.

Monkey Love Rubber Stamps 123 Queen Anne Ave N (Walking distance from the Space Needle) Also a small store.

I know there are many rubber stamping companies Near Seattle, but I think most are actually in other cities ie; Bellevue, Issaquah, Redmond.

Mynee 05-15-2007 06:28 PM

Thanks so much, Jan. I forgot about Impress. I've actually ordered a few things from them before. I'm definitely going to have to visit them.

willosmama 05-15-2007 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mynee
Thanks so much, Jan. I forgot about Impress. I've actually ordered a few things from them before. I'm definitely going to have to visit them.

Impress in Tukwila is the largest store, and the best. They have EVERYTHING there!! You will not be disapointed!!! Plus paper zone is right next door!!!

As for the Stadium vs A Muse, you could technically say it's too far. Too far for any guy to have to travel;)
My husband went to that Yanks game also!!

willosmama 05-15-2007 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JampsterStampster
I've never been to A Muse stamps. It is technicall in Seattle, just not an area I'm familiar with.

A Muse is located at 8444 Greenwood Ave
Seattle, Wa 98103

I've heard it's near Green Lake, I've never been there.

I'm aware of 2 stamping stores in Seattle Within walking distance from the Ferry. But they are not Rubber stamp manufacturers.

Impress Is in the Westlake Center (where the Monorail begins, on the monorail level 400 Pine St). It's a small store.

Monkey Love Rubber Stamps 123 Queen Anne Ave N (Walking distance from the Space Needle) Also a small store.

I know there are many rubber stamping companies Near Seattle, but I think most are actually in other cities ie; Bellevue, Issaquah, Redmond.

A Muse is actually~
8544 Greenwood Ave. N.
Seattle, WA 98103
Tel: 206-783-4882

JampsterStampster 05-15-2007 09:00 PM

A Muse seems to have two addresses. I could not get a map on the 8544, only 8444.

kimber4m 05-15-2007 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jailbirdstamper
hubby flew to Seattle this past weekend to watch the Yankees play, I asked him to bring me back an A Muse Stamp but he said the store was not near the stadium (I have no way of knowing if that is true....he may be trying to avoid stamp shopping)..... I'm dying to go there. I think I would buy one of everything!

Your hubby was telling the truth!! Amuse isn't that close to the stadium. :mrgreen: Although it isn't that far either. :rolleyes:

willosmama 05-16-2007 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimber4m
Your hubby was telling the truth!! Amuse isn't that close to the stadium. :mrgreen: Although it isn't that far either. :rolleyes:

Exactly- too far for him, no problem for one of us crazed fanatics!:mrgreen:

JampsterStampster- that addy came straight from her website. Not sure why it's not working for you, Greenwood ave is a major arterial in that area.

Jay Dub 05-16-2007 08:01 AM

Even though they don't have an online shopping cart, you can call in an order and have it shipped to you. You can view all of the images on their website and even print an order form.

Novell 05-16-2007 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JampsterStampster

The Westlake Center store closed. Impress has locations in Tukwila, Bellevue, and University District.

bluesh4rk 05-16-2007 09:55 AM

Lucky!

JulieHRR 05-16-2007 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimber4m

No distance is too far for a true rubbah die-hard!!!!

ROTFL!

JampsterStampster 05-16-2007 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novell
The Westlake Center store closed. Impress has locations in Tukwila, Bellevue, and University District.

ARE YOU SERIOUS! That bites. I guess it was too far for me to be practical, anyway.