Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   SCS friends, PLZ help me find in time for Christmas! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/scs-friends-plz-help-me-find-time-christmas-544223/)

RavioliGirl 12-14-2011 09:49 AM

SCS friends, PLZ help me find in time for Christmas!

My son-in-law is in desperate need [for my daughter...LOL] of the Cricut GREEN binder that holds twelve cartridges, along with their overlays and books. They have a black version and a green version. They are DIFFERENT on the inside and we need the GREEN one. The black one from CricutMachine.com is NOT the one we are looking for.

They had them at O.com and they are all gone now. Any idea where we can get our hands on one in time for Christmas?

I'm trusting in the power of MANY crafters and their extensive knowledge of what's going on out there in Internet Land. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Beverly
RavioliGirl

RavioliGirl 12-14-2011 09:53 AM

Here is a link to a photo. Thanks, again.

Cricut Cartridge Green Storage Binder | Overstock.com

lharnish 12-14-2011 10:22 AM

There's one here, just found it through Google, and it doesn't appear to be out of stock.

Cricut CARTRIDGE STORAGE BINDER - GREEN POLKA DOT by: Provo Craft -

lharnish 12-14-2011 10:24 AM

Here's another one, on sale:

Cricut Cartridge Storage Binder Green Provo Craft Crafts to Favor Scrapbooking, Card Making, Paper Crafts

iamvics 12-14-2011 10:26 AM

Cricut CARTRIDGE STORAGE BINDER - GREEN POLKA DOT by: Provo Craft -

Green Cricut Cartridge Storage Binder

Cricut Cartridge Storage Binder Green with White by Funscrappers

RavioliGirl 12-14-2011 10:55 AM

Aaack! Well, you guys are amazing. I had just checked for replies and found none. Then I went to ebay and found one for $27 PLUS $7 shipping! Ordered that for the SIL and then found your sites! I am so grateful to you all for your gift of time. I wish I had waited but you know it's getting down to the wire for shipping and stuff. I tend to go off half-cocked...like a pistol! Thank you soooo much Leslie and Vic. I'll try to calm down next time.

lylacfey 12-15-2011 12:16 AM

Here's another listing if you want to give her another binder. :) It's on Cricut's shopping site:

Cricut Green Polka Dot Cartridge Binder - Cricut Shop It's on sale for $13.98

RavioliGirl 12-15-2011 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lylacfey (Post 19006120)
Here's another listing if you want to give her another binder. :) It's on Cricut's shopping site:

Cricut Green Polka Dot Cartridge Binder - Cricut Shop It's on sale for $13.98

I checked there first...they had nothing that I could see. Wonder how many "Cricut" sites there are? Must have clicked on the wrong one. I did "Cricut.com"

RavioliGirl 12-15-2011 06:19 AM

Now I remember what the problem was with that item...it was Out of Stock on Cricut.com. Thanks anyway.

lylacfey 12-16-2011 12:01 AM

Your welcome. :) ProvoCraft has been moving the site around constantly. It's a big mess. I will be glad when they get it straightened out.