Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   RUBBERNECKER REALLY ROCKS!!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/rubbernecker-really-rocks-316649/)

Mothermark 01-18-2008 06:01 PM

RUBBERNECKER REALLY ROCKS!!!

Just wanted to share something really cool!

I have been seeing the most awesome cards in the gallery that are made with Rubbernecker stamps. I've been trying to stay away from that website cuz I knew I'd end up spending big bucks (my fellow SCSers are such enablers!) but today I caved and visited Rubbernecker's website.

Wow! Not only do they have some awesome stamps...they have some really cool *extra* benefits when you make purchases. The thing that I got most excited about is a drawing they hold every month where the winner wins a $100.00 coupon! Everytime you spend $20.00 you get entered into the drawing (spend $40.00 and you are in twice!) AND you can be the winner more than once! So if you are working on your wish list month after month and making purchases at different times, you can be entered into the contest and win over and over again every single month! Just think how cool it would be to win that awesome prize, fill your shopping cart with stamps and then plug in a $100.00 coupon! Oh yeah, I could definately have fun with that!

They seem to be very generous in offering rewards for their purchasing customers. I was impressed by that. They also give a free stamp with a $50.00 purchase and they do those fun Treasure Hunt thingys where you win prizes too.

I just think this is so cool and wanted to share....Here is a link in case you want to check it out ....but be prepared...I'm the one that's gonna win!!! Hee!!

http://www.rubbernecker.com/

Stampinaholic 01-18-2008 06:08 PM

oh carp

oh geez............ I am in so much trouble!!!

Mothermark 01-18-2008 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampinaholic (Post 8415524)
oh geez............ I am in so much trouble!!!

You and me both girlfriend! Snort!

diane617 01-18-2008 06:21 PM

And I got great service at Christmas time-BO stuff came this week

papermoon04 01-18-2008 06:31 PM

He he Cindy! Told ya you had to visit their site. Tell the photographer it's all my fault. Hopefully I will never meet him in person. But, you are coming to Michigan soon right?

smartblonde_2000 01-18-2008 06:31 PM

Oh boy, shouldn't have looked! You are a troublemaker, Cindy!

parrothead 01-18-2008 06:32 PM

I LOVE Rubbernecker and have just been asked to host their booth at a show in Atlanta...I hope my schedule will allow it~~~~

BadSherry 01-18-2008 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papermoon04 (Post 8415816)
He he Cindy! Told ya you had to visit their site. Tell the photographer it's all my fault. Hopefully I will never meet him in person. But, you are coming to Michigan soon right?

Oh do you mean you don't want to visit Cindy. Could there be consequences! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

StampOwl 01-18-2008 06:33 PM

hehehehehe ... about time you went visiting Rubbernecker Cindy .... you know how much I love their stamps!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have lots of new stamps coming your way soon ... I know you won't regret it!!!!!!

Mothermark 01-18-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papermoon04 (Post 8415816)

If I come visit you...I will bring your hubby lots of extra toothbrushes.....I am sure you have stolen the one I sent most recently!

Mothermark 01-18-2008 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartblonde_2000 (Post 8415818)
Oh boy, shouldn't have looked! You are a troublemaker, Cindy!

Hey Dorothy......what can I say....I get enabled, you get enable, we all get enabled! Bwahahaha!

smartblonde_2000 01-18-2008 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mothermark (Post 8415912)
Hey Dorothy......what can I say....I get enabled, you get enable, we all get enabled! Bwahahaha!

If I keep getting enabled, my dh may hide my laptop from me! ;) I have to be good because I am signing up as an SU! demo next month, and I am spending lots of money for Sale-a-Bration! I really love the stuff that Rubbernecker has, I saw a couple of sets that may have to accidentally show up at my house!

Jeanne S 01-18-2008 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartblonde_2000 (Post 8415966)
If I keep getting enabled, my dh may hide my laptop from me! ;) I have to be good because I am signing up as an SU! demo next month, and I am spending lots of money for Sale-a-Bration! I really love the stuff that Rubbernecker has, I saw a couple of sets that may have to accidentally show up at my house!

I call those "Happy Accidents!" :)

smartblonde_2000 01-18-2008 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne S (Post 8416056)
I call those "Happy Accidents!" :)

Oooh, I like that ! :D

Jeanne S 01-18-2008 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartblonde_2000 (Post 8416072)

I've had a lot of them over the years.....lol

BadSherry 01-18-2008 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne S (Post 8416112)
I've had a lot of them over the years.....lol

hehe I've had a few just this week! You don't even want to see my dining room table!:rolleyes:

Mothermark 01-18-2008 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartblonde_2000 (Post 8416072)

I can just hear you telling hubby....honey, I had an accident today! But is was happy and there is no damage!

smartblonde_2000 01-18-2008 06:55 PM

I had some happy accidents from Gina K and MFT last week! I think a Rubbernecker accident may be in store!

smartblonde_2000 01-18-2008 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mothermark (Post 8416148)
I can just hear you telling hubby....honey, I had an accident today! But is was happy and there is no damage!

OMGosh!!! He would probably have a coronary if I told him I had an accident! He wouldn't even let me finish, he would freak out asking if I was okay! Hah, that might be kinda funny! :twisted:

Poor guy...

Jeanne S 01-18-2008 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadSherry (Post 8416127)
hehe I've had a few just this week! You don't even want to see my dining room table!:rolleyes:

You can see your dining room table?

Oh..... that's my house. You can actually eat on yours. :rolleyes:

Mothermark 01-18-2008 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartblonde_2000 (Post 8416173)
I had some happy accidents from Gina K and MFT last week! I think a Rubbernecker accident may be in store!

Your Rubbernecker accident could end up with you accidently winning $100.00 in free stamps.....Now that is worth having an accident over! Snort!

knightrone 01-18-2008 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne S (Post 8416319)

I love Rubbernecker too, and it is all your fault!!! You and your frog cards!! Plus you alerted me to the treasure hunt on your blog. I have now been treasure hunting the last two weeks, and found it both times!!! WOOHOO, I love free stamps!!

BadSherry 01-18-2008 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne S (Post 8416319)

Uh yeah we do actually! But maybe NOT this weekend and Mallory is home. Better find somewhere to put everything that is sitting there!

Jeanne S 01-18-2008 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrone (Post 8416376)
I love Rubbernecker too, and it is all your fault!!! You and your frog cards!! Plus you alerted me to the treasure hunt on your blog. I have now been treasure hunting the last two weeks, and found it both times!!! WOOHOO, I love free stamps!!

I love those frogs. I squealed when I saw them. Is that bad? :)

BadSherry 01-18-2008 07:12 PM

Quote:

Isn't she a BAD BAD girl!;)

Jeanne S 01-18-2008 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadSherry (Post 8416406)
Uh yeah we do actually! But maybe NOT this weekend and Mallory is home. Better find somewhere to put everything that is sitting there!

You could bring it to my house. I'd let you take over the dining room here.

BadSherry 01-18-2008 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne S (Post 8416426)
You could bring it to my house. I'd let you take over the dining room here.

Ooo ooo, I might get an inch of work space then!!!!! These people have never seen you in your creative mess -- but I have! All I wanted was 1 inch, just 1 inch of space table top!

Jeanne S 01-18-2008 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadSherry (Post 8416441)
Ooo ooo, I might get an inch of work space then!!!!! These people have never seen you in your creative mess -- but I have! All I wanted was 1 inch, just 1 inch of space table top!

I said you could have the whole dining room table! That's way more than an inch.

I can't help it if my stuff kinda walks around the table when I'm working and you just happened to be in the path. It wasn't me. It was my stuff.

BAWHAHAHAAAAAA

BadSherry 01-18-2008 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne S (Post 8416480)
I said you could have the whole dining room table! That's way more than an inch.

I can't help it if my stuff kinda walks around the table when I'm working and you just happened to be in the path. It wasn't me. It was my stuff.

BAWHAHAHAAAAAA

Well guess what! Mine has walked into the laundry room, the dining room and the bar! We have BIG problems here! AND you know -- that is just not like me. It all has to be neat and tidy!

Jeanne S 01-18-2008 07:19 PM

BTW.... I rearranged the tables in the stamp room. The end table is now lined up with the middle. You wouldn't have much room to move your chair, but you'd have a bunch of stamping space now. :)

So when are you coming?

knightrone 01-18-2008 07:20 PM

She's so bad she's good, definitely doing the job she was intended to do, which is to lure in suckers like me with her fabulous creations, and intice us to buy things we don't know we need!!!! Candy is to blame too, her and her cute Sadie moose, had to have that one!!!

BadSherry 01-18-2008 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne S (Post 8416508)
BTW.... I rearranged the tables in the stamp room. The end table is now lined up with the middle. You wouldn't have much room to move your chair, but you'd have a bunch of stamping space now. :)

So when are you coming?

Tuesday soon enough! Have to take Mallory back to school on Monday.

Mothermark 01-18-2008 07:21 PM

Quote:

Hey Jessie....You must be one heck of a pirate! Finding those treasures and winning the *gold!*

Jeanne S 01-18-2008 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadSherry (Post 8416529)
Tuesday soon enough! Have to take Mallory back to school on Monday.

Works for me! I'll get your bed ready.

BadSherry 01-18-2008 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrone (Post 8416526)
She's so bad she's good, definitely doing the job she was intended to do, which is to lure in suckers like me with her fabulous creations, and intice us to buy things we don't know we need!!!! Candy is to blame too, her and her cute Sadie moose, had to have that one!!!

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/whew.gif
at least there is no blame here!

Jeanne S 01-18-2008 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mothermark (Post 8416547)
Hey Jessie....You must be one heck of a pirate! Finding those treasures and winning the *gold!*

Arrrgggggg!

Hi Miss Cindy!

BadSherry 01-18-2008 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne S (Post 8416550)
Works for me! I'll get your bed ready.

uh and the critter too please!

Jeanne S 01-18-2008 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrone (Post 8416526)

Well, I was a sucker as soon as I saw their booth at the FL show. I spent a bunch of moolah that weekend.

Mothermark 01-18-2008 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne S (Post 8416408)
I love those frogs. I squealed when I saw them. Is that bad? :)

They are frogs Jeanne...not pigs! Snort!

Jeanne S 01-18-2008 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadSherry (Post 8416568)
uh and the critter too please!

You want the chinchilla or the rat? ;)