Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-12-2005, 09:49 AM   #1  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ISO Craft pad ideas

I was thinking that I had seen a list of things that we can do with craft pads. Does anyone have a list, or at least a couple of ideas on different things we can do with them? I would like to demo them and haven't had really much experience with them other than the white. Any help would be appreciated!
Teresa
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2005, 10:54 AM   #2  
Mad Swapper

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I spray paint metal buckets and stamp on them. I've used them to plant things in for Mother's Day or to put ice melt in to keep on my porch. They are cute & easy to do.

I've stamped on walls with them. You could demo this by painting a piece of wood and take it to a workshop.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2005, 11:16 AM   #3  
Die Cut Diva

You can stamp on fabric with them as well. My upline makes cute little onesies for baby shower gifts.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2005, 11:37 AM   #4  
Mad Swapper

well, other than the obvious: embossing, & scrapbooking I love to stamp on fabric! I've done t-shirts for my kids, baby pj's and an apron so far. I'm also hoping to get around to stamping some curtains for my master bedroom one day after I get it stamped. and if that works out well I may get brave and stamp the fabric for my beadspread as well. wouldn't that be cool?? for the first time in my life I'd have a room that totally co-ordinated! so, yeah one day if I ever really get it done I'll post it in the gallery. hopefully this summer.

but you can also change the color of your brads with a craft pad, and clear EP. and craft ink truley is water proof once dry, so I like to stamp my watercoloring images with craft ink, and heat set it. this way I don't have to worry about using too much water, and having the basic black classic ink run, even if it's just a little. and this way you can have any color of image to watercolor cuz all the craft pads are waterproof.

I'm sure there's more, but I've rambled enough
Michelle
Reply With Quote Likes