Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Resource Page Problems (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/resource-page-problems-471054/)

Uneeke1 12-05-2009 07:17 PM

Resource Page Problems

I was just wondering if anyone else is having problems with the resource page. It will only show the current project/technique and doesn't fully load the rest of the page. Is it just my computer or link or are there others out there with the same problem. If it is just me, how do I fix it?

row4d 12-05-2009 07:38 PM

Hmmm, haven't been to the Resources page in a while. Try posting under Site Suggestions and Questions -- that's where the SCS tech team will see it! :)

Uneeke1 12-05-2009 07:46 PM

Thanks

Cook22 12-06-2009 02:37 AM

I know I was using the Resource page yesterday, and the day before, and had no problems - so I hope you get yours fixed :D

KatarinaM 12-06-2009 05:00 AM

That used to happen with me sometimes on IE 7. I thought the rest of the page didn't load, but if I scrolled down further (past an ad, I think) the rest of the projects were listed. HTH.

Sheena74 12-06-2009 07:42 AM

I also noticed the problem yesterday. I was only seeing the most recent project, I got frustrated and got off the internet and started making cards- I was able to start and finish 3 - that is alot in 1 alloted time period since I have a young toddler. I was so happy after I finished my 3rd I didn't even try to get back online. I will go check out the resource page today and see if they "fixed" the problem. I have Explorer 8 so I don't understand why I was unable to view, I have never had this problem in the past. I am glad to see I was not the only one with this problem.

Sheena

Uneeke1 12-06-2009 09:08 PM

It's nice to know I'm not the only one too.

Katarina, I checked and you're right. I had to scroll down a lot, through blank space (I must have a pop-up blocker that didn't allow the ad but left space for it), and found the rest of the techniques. I'm glad I at least have the options to view them.

Thanks for your suggestions and all the support.

Uneeke1 12-06-2009 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheena74 (Post 15666982)
I also noticed the problem yesterday. I was only seeing the most recent project, I got frustrated and got off the internet and started making cards- I was able to start and finish 3 - that is alot in 1 alloted time period since I have a young toddler. I was so happy after I finished my 3rd I didn't even try to get back online. I will go check out the resource page today and see if they "fixed" the problem. I have Explorer 8 so I don't understand why I was unable to view, I have never had this problem in the past. I am glad to see I was not the only one with this problem.

Sheena

Wow, 3 cards. That's really productive. Was your little one napping or helping? Congrats. :-)

Sheena74 12-07-2009 09:02 AM

Yep, it was NapTime (fav time of day,lol). He was up for appox 3 hours overnight,cranky..so I knew he would take a great nap.. At least I thought he would and he did.. YA!!! I was able to relax and get a few cards made. I was only able to get 1 done yesterday during naptime but if I get offline soon I will have time to hopefully get 1 more done today. I have been trying to get at least 5 done a week during naps because at night after he does to bed (7PM) I am just too tired to even think about cards. I wish I was able to make cards after bedtime, it would so convenient but I am bone dead exhausted with a killer headache by then.

I do have the sweetest, most rotten, very spoiled lil man.. wouldn't trade him for anything!

Sheena