Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Received Eclectic Paperie order today (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/received-eclectic-paperie-order-today-321753/)

anniesmom 02-04-2008 03:10 PM

Received Eclectic Paperie order today

I placed my order on Thursday and received my order TODAY. All I can say is I am so pleased with the shipping time and customer service I received from this company. Not only did I get my order speedy quick. They included a few stamped images to play with, a sweet cupcake handmade card and a personal note jotted on my invoice. Just a real nice personal touch.

I hope it is OK to give this shout out and kudos to this great company. I am not affiliated with them - just an impressed customer!!

klgnyc 02-04-2008 03:14 PM

I feel the same way, anniesmom. I will definitely be ordering more from them.

nana jenkins 02-04-2008 03:14 PM

I received another order today also. I got the clear cupcake set and just love it!

friendly63 02-04-2008 03:16 PM

I placed an order over a week ago and I have not gotten it yet or anything that says it was shipped. I know their confirmation says a week to ship out but I never have that type of wait anywhere else. I am alittle bummed but hopeful it will get here soon :(

anniesmom 02-04-2008 04:46 PM

Friendly63 - I am sorry it is taking longer for your order. It will be worth the wait. Maybe shoot them an email.

friendly63 02-04-2008 06:56 PM

I know it will be worth the wait :) I did send an email and I am very sure I will hear from them soon!

SDiegoGal 02-04-2008 07:04 PM

I just placed an order with eP for the new Cuttlebug embossing folders. They had TONS in stock. I can't wait to play with them. :)

ked 02-06-2008 11:32 AM

I'm looking for a nice sized order that includes the new CB folders, as well! Come on, Mr. Postman!

SavvyKat 02-06-2008 11:39 AM

I ordered some Stampendous bees from them and some stickles. They were great and they had a great selection!

kwelch10377 02-06-2008 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by friendly63 (Post 8650212)
I placed an order over a week ago and I have not gotten it yet or anything that says it was shipped. I know their confirmation says a week to ship out but I never have that type of wait anywhere else. I am alittle bummed but hopeful it will get here soon :(

I had placed on order on 1/20 and it did not ship out until 2/4. I like their selection, but not sure if I am going to order from them again because it took such a long time to ship. They were responsive to my email, however it basically just said they were backed up bc of their birthday celebration and the number of orders they received.

afancycat 02-06-2008 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by friendly63 (Post 8650212)

Oh man....I hope the upset at the Super Bowl didn't fowl up the USPS, UPS and Fex Ex deliveries in Arizona!!!

Hope your wait comes to an end soon!

redi 02-06-2008 01:00 PM

I had great service, my copic markers only took 6 days, and they told me it would be at least 7-10 days. i also had hand written notes on every order I have received and some cute stamped images. I can't wait to order again

Inkalicious 02-06-2008 01:22 PM

I LOVE Joy and Daisy!! Sweetest girls EVA!!!
I just ordered the new CB folders too!
Usually I drive over and pick them up!!

twoboysandagirl 02-07-2008 04:07 AM

I just placed my first order and can't wait to get it! I've heard such good things them, so if it takes the week to get here, I'm fine with that.

anniesmom 02-07-2008 07:27 AM

Tandra you are so luckiy to be able to live so close to them. Maybe it is a good thing I am clear across the country.