Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-14-2006, 07:38 AM   #1  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Real Estate Card etc. Ideas -- I need help!

Hello everyone, my first time starting a thread! I'm a new SU demo (12/05) and also a real estate agent. I'm trying to get my SU career under way and thought, what better people to start with buy my own fellow agents! Now, I'm tyring to think of some ideas and having a problem. I have seen some pics in the gallery for some ideas but what I need help is with possibably having a demo for the RE agents. Like a "Real estate" Class for them. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions to help me out, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Sandy
[email protected]
http://sandynewkirk.stampinup.net
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2006, 09:10 AM   #2  
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampin Sandy
Hello everyone, my first time starting a thread! I'm a new SU demo (12/05) and also a real estate agent. I'm trying to get my SU career under way and thought, what better people to start with buy my own fellow agents! Now, I'm tyring to think of some ideas and having a problem. I have seen some pics in the gallery for some ideas but what I need help is with possibably having a demo for the RE agents. Like a "Real estate" Class for them. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions to help me out, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Sandy
[email protected]
you could do a make and take - use maps as background or something along those lines. I was at the dollar store today and they had some darling designer paper with maps on it.... or how about a pen holder all cute - I'm sure they use lots of pens to sign agreements etc. they could make cute ones and give them to customers....

Art is intended to provoke an emotion from a total stranger. If you�ve succeeded in this, consider yourself an artist. Paper Shanks Blog. Love me or hate me, you are still talking about me
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2006, 12:59 PM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

RE agents might enjoy making Thank You cards to send to their customers. If you tell them that on your invitation, you might get better participation. If you have enouch time and energy, allow them to make one elegant/classy card and one cutsie/kid themed card. That will give them a better scope on all the possiblities and you will sell more stamps (that's the main idea isn't it?).
John 3:16
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2006, 01:32 PM   #4  
Compulsive Stamper

I made this card for my mother (a real estate agent) with the Right at Home set, I used my slit punch to make a place on the inside for her to put her business card. Granted, this card is VERY simple, but my mom wanted me to make like 30 of them. But, you get the idea, she send them to all of her closed sales. I know in her office the idea has caught on, I've taught my mom how simple it was and she is going back to teach all of her coworkers...
Oh! How fun would it be to do a welcome to your new house paint can with a housewarming gift inside??? I've also made stamped candles with the house stamp on it for housewarming gifts, they're soooo simple, but great gifts! Let us know what great ideas you come up with!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-16-2006, 02:17 PM   #5  
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkekua
I made this card for my mother (a real estate agent) with the Right at Home set, I used my slit punch to make a place on the inside for her to put her business card. Granted, this card is VERY simple, but my mom wanted me to make like 30 of them. But, you get the idea, she send them to all of her closed sales. I know in her office the idea has caught on, I've taught my mom how simple it was and she is going back to teach all of her coworkers...
Oh! How fun would it be to do a welcome to your new house paint can with a housewarming gift inside??? I've also made stamped candles with the house stamp on it for housewarming gifts, they're soooo simple, but great gifts! Let us know what great ideas you come up with!
wow those are great ideas!

Art is intended to provoke an emotion from a total stranger. If you�ve succeeded in this, consider yourself an artist. Paper Shanks Blog. Love me or hate me, you are still talking about me
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2006, 04:33 PM   #6  
Cardstock Collector

These are great ideas, thanks for everyone's input. I will be busy at work getting everyone together soon. Thanks again for all your great ideas!

andy
http://sandynewkirk.stampinup.net
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2006, 04:46 PM   #7  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampin Sandy

Sandy
[email protected]
I think of a few things Real Estate agents might want --

Thank you cards
We've Moved cards as a gift for the buyer
Personalized address stamp gift for the buyer
6x6 scrapbook page -- take a picture of the house and put it on the page and maybe give a gift of the 6x6 album with some really basic pages with Quick strips for the buyers
Basic cards they can make for the buyers as a gift (a box of all occasion)

For them to demo I would maybe do a 6x6 page or a card (or both depending how much you want to do) and maybe a tag. Tags are fun and they could do tags up for putting on gift baskets for the buyer. Maybe 3x3 cards which are fun too.
Reply With Quote Likes