Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-01-2006, 02:47 PM   #1  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i need your honest opinion about something

i met my demonstrator a couple years ago through the su web site. i developed a nice "friendship" with her. what means she is there for me when i want to order something (she splits cardstock etc) but she never keeps me updated of new things. last year actually i did not heard from her at all. means no invites to camps no updates on mini catalogs. she said she did not want to push people, to buy.

since january i started again seriously with stamping (spent a lot of money) so on my suggestions she started that stamp club. which first date is that saturday. so last stampcamp she told us all about the details of the stampclub (hostess set ect.) and she said she could give the members of the club the catalog for free, than when she had the people she said she made a mistake she can not do that. dont get me wrong i pay for my stuff i would even pay her more if she just could show me how to use my stamps a little bit more, but that made me angry. first promising stuff and than backing out of it

today i asked her if she has the new mini catalog since iam planning to buy sets out of it this saturday. she said she did not ordered it since they are too expensive. iam like :???: :???: but that is your business.:confused: dont you want to show your coustomers the new stuff. i would even pay for that little catalog.

she keeps going she needs that money for her family, but than she tells me what sets she has bought but she never uses her new sets to demonstrate in her classes. seriously if i see a certain set or i have made a nice card with it i usually buy it (did so with 3 sets and now iam thinking to buy lovely as a tree she used it last time)

when i ask her if she could show a different technique, than just layering she says she doesnt have the time to look how they are done because of her kids. i asked her if she could just help me finishing a waterfall card i started and i can not figure out how to proceed she is not helping eigher.

so, i asked her also if she has decided what cards we are making this weekend. she said no. so i asked if we could make out of the 5 we usually make 1 fathersday card. she was not happy about my question at all.

same thing with the retiered list. she did not sent me any information if i wouldnt be here i did not know. it really makes me angry.... i bought the last 3 months for about 400 dollars worth of stuff.

i got here over the board in contact with a nice stampin up demonstrator i talked with her on the phone this week and she sounds really nice and she does all those cards i want to learn how to make but i feel like i can not switch demonstrators.

if i would go, than she can not have the stamp camp for the other people but i hate to be in that comitment for the next 6 months when i actually dont learn anything and i could go to somebody who covers my needs better.

what can i do??????????????

Last edited by ClaudiafromGermany; 06-01-2006 at 02:56 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 02:51 PM   #2  
Insane Embellisher

As a demo, it is both embarrassing for the rest of us and annoying to those of us who would LOVE a customer like you! I think you deserve a much better demonstrator!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 02:58 PM   #3  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClaudiafromGermany
i got here over the board in contact with a nice stampin up demonstrator i talked with her on the phone this week and she sounds really nice and she does all those cards i want to learn how to make but i feel like i can not switch demonstrators.
Maybe losing her best customer will make her realize she isn't servicing you in the way you want. If you have specifically requested things and she is unwilling to accomodate you (I feel your requests have been reasonable from what you have mentioned above) I think you should look around for another demo...or better yet, find a great upline and sign up yourself! Sounds to me like you would do a wonderful job!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 02:58 PM   #4  
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 653 Likes on 456 Posts

I think you should find a new demo. You deserve it! I am a customer not a demo, if you are spending your hard earned money, you should expect a little customer service in return.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 03:01 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

I don't think there is anything wrong with finding a demo that fits your needs.

There are tons of wonderful demos out there that would be more than willing to help you out. I can think of several very talented demos that are here on SCS that live in Michigan....so you certainly have options

It sound like it is time for you to move on

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 03:13 PM   #6  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Seriously, find someone new! This gal does NOT want your business, so why should you feel obligated to give it to her? You shouldn't! I would either go back to the demo locator and find someone new or I bet like Mandy said, there are tons of demos in your area who are on SCS, that would be happy to help!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 03:14 PM   #7  
LSN
Glitter Guru

I think that you should either find a new demo or perhaps become one yourself! I know that I have learned so much from this wonderful site! Do you know about the Resources section of the site? Beate has a wonderful tutorial on how to do waterfall cards (and I bet if you PM her with where you're running into problems, I know that she would be nice enough to answer back). Best of luck to you!

Don't feel bad about anything. As far as I'm concerned, you've been more than patient. I'm a demo and I totally see your side in this.

Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 03:15 PM   #8  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I also think you should find a new demo. About the free catalogs you should be getting for signing up to be in her club, isn't it a SU rule, that every hostess receives a free catalog? And by signing up to be in a club, each one of the members is a hostess once in that time period.
It is really sad, that she won't do more for her costumers. I am a new demo and it is really hard to find people that are really interrested in it and have time and money for it. I'd check out the demo-locator and call a few of them, ask them if they do technique classes, that you could attend. I'm sure you will find a more supportive demo.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 03:18 PM   #9  
Pearl-ExPert

I was in pretty much the same boat. One of my neighbors was my demonstrator but she was so busy with so many other things that she paid very little or no attention to SU matters. I never got the mini catalogs, I never got the Inspiration Sheets, no new techniques, nothing. She never put my orders in in a timely manner and never let me know when they were due to arrive. I was constantly in the dark. And I know I was her best customer. I spend too much money on this stuff and deserve better service. Anyway, I found an AWESOME demonstrator on these boards when I did an ISO thread looking for inspiration sheets. She's the best. Now I get the minis, I get the inspiration sheets, she sends me awesome cards and other goodies, and her communication is GREAT. So I say, find a new demonstrator - someone who will appreciate your business and your enthusiasm!

Member #32310
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 03:21 PM   #10  
8 Cow Woman

I'm a demo and I say you should go with the demo that gives you what you are looking for--techniques, helping you, listening to you......You know, the little things! ;)

You don't owe her anything really!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 03:21 PM   #11  
The Digi-Freak

definitely get a new demo!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 03:21 PM   #12  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It does actually say in the IB&C "To thank you for being a hostess, you'll recieve a free Idea Book & Catalog from your demonstrator." And since you'd be a hostess one of the months in your stampclub, you should be getting a free catty.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 03:25 PM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wink

Be nice, but stay firm. You do not have to feel obligated about the stamp club. Politely state what others have suggested, and then, move on. She isn't going to be happy, but it is a good wake up call for her, in a gently, kind way. In a sense you are doing her a favor. If she continues in this fashion she may lose all of her customers.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 03:34 PM   #14  
Insane Embellisher

I think the key to this whole thing is that you don't have to mean or angry when you tell her that you are going to a new demo (not that you would be, cause you sound like a real sweetie!), but you are allowed to seek out and work with a demo who is as excited about SU as you are! In fact, you must have someone like this....this is important to you, it is an important part of your life and it should not be something that causes you any stress! It should only bring positive feelings! So, first thing tomorrow, let your old demo know that it is not working out for you, that you appreciate everything she has done for you, but you need to have someone who can concentrate on SU more. Let us know how you do!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 04:00 PM   #15  
Insane Embellisher

It's your money, honey, you have every right to do with it as you please. If you want to learn a new technique that will have you buying more stuff, she is crazy to not encourage you! Find someone who cares and takes their job seriously. Don't feel obligated to keep her in business if she's not working for it! That's not fair.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 04:01 PM   #16  
Insane Embellisher

Make her a nice card and tell her that you need more from a demo than she has time to provide. Maybe that will make the switch to a new demo a little more guilt free for you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 04:09 PM   #17  
Crimping Master

I'd say that if she didn't contact you for over a year at all, she's not terribly interested in keeping you as a customer (not you specifically, I'm sure it's not personal). You're in the same predicament I'm in with my hairdresser! I like her a lot, but I'm not too thrilled with the haircuts I've been getting. I need to break up with her, but I don't want to hurt her feelings. Your demonstrator is a business person offering a service, and if you're not impressed with that service you are free to shop elsewhere. Nothing personal.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 04:10 PM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wink

That is right. Send her a card! You do not need to formulate a speech, mail her something, and be done with it.

Claudia from Germany, you sound like such a sweet woman. I wish you were my neighbor!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 04:26 PM   #19  
Crimping Master

Default Wow

As a fellow demo all I can say is I'm sorry you've had this experience and at least you're looking to find someone who meets your needs instead of giving up on SU.:(
I had someone contact me recently about ordering from me. She had a bad experience with her current demo (who is actually family also). She did a $400.00 show and the demo didn't give her the "cute converse" set she earned. :rolleyes:
I told her I would be more than willing to get together with her and show her techniques. I find that I enjoy stamping with friends and if they order great if not then I had a fun day "playing"
I told her that I don't do stamp clubs at this time but, I think she should look around and try a couple different ones and then decide if she wanted to commit to one or use several.
She is ordering retired sets from me this month, coming to my Christmas card class and joing a fellow demo's stamp club.
I did offer her my set of cute converse but, she wrote to SU and told them what happened and they sent her a set. I just wanted people to know that SU did the right thing when they were notified.
Thanks,
Kelley
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 04:44 PM   #20  
Die Cut Diva

Find a new demo.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 04:52 PM   #21  
Pearl-ExPert

If she is backing out on the catalogs on you , then why can you not backout on her. If you leave that just means she has to be in the club herself. I had a bad demo too. Just like her. I signed up and realized all the benefits I would/could have had if I had only found a better upline! Good Luck.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 05:26 PM   #22  
Die Cut Diva

Oh man, I say its time to move on and DO NOT feel guilty about it! You will be so much happier in the long run with a demo that treats you right. It sounds like she doesnt do anything for you at all, no effort at all, but yet she wants the money that you are handing over for sales. If she "needs" the money, just like any job, she has to work for it. If she's mad, well, then let her be mad. I would just nicely explain that you need someone who has the time to show you techniques, to provide you with minis so that you can decide what to order, etc etc. Definitely move on and dont feel guilty. There is no reason for you to feel guilty. Just be happy, enjoy stamping and enjoy purchasing through someone who wants your business. JMO.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 05:34 PM   #23  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

It almost sounds as though she'd rather be a hobby demo 'cause it seems as though she's only in it for herself. I'd find a new demo and not worry about her seeing as how she doesn't seemed too concerned about you, your ability, or growing her business. Stamping is too much fun to put up with that!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2006, 05:50 PM   #24  
Glitter Guru

Did I read that you were a member of her club? When we joined the stamp club we had to sign a contract to be comitted for 1 year at the specified amount each month. So if you signed anything you need to get that squared away first before you quit. Or see if she will let you out of it somehow.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2006, 04:30 AM   #25  
Pearl-ExPert

Default her reply

here is what she wrote back to me:

Hi Claudi,

I will reply more to you email in person but I just want to say a few things.

You sent the email at a bad time because I am working harder than ever to please people in my customer base. No one else has complained i dont think i complained i just asked what techniques she is going to show. she did a survey what customers what to see but she seems not actually planning on doing anything out of her survey. also i asked if only the hostess of the month can choose what sort of cards we are making. i was hoping to make a fathersday card that weekend.and well, lets just say, Im very, very tired.
I am doing the best I can with all the things I have to juggle in my life. I love being a Staminp Up Demonstrator but you have to realize that SU is NOT my first piority. MY FAMILY will always be number 1! i dont know why she says that???? my family is also no one for me i understand

I have almost always had the mini catalogi dont know ... i only recieved the spring mini in 2.5 years iam with her and no inspiration sheet and I dont want someone jumping down my throat i just asked about it... does this mean i jump her down the throatjust because I am late getting it out. I had other priorites this time around. I may or may not order them, but if I do decide to, it will be my decision - not because i was pressured into it. I have given inspiration sheets lots of times. I have lots more. Now that I know you like them, I will try to remember to put them out. Do you have any idea how long it takes to get things prepared and to remember to get everything out??? yes i do know thats why i offered her plenty of times to come a day earlier to her house and help her cutting all her cardstock. she complains about that EVERY single stampcamp

Now for the stamp club - the main goal is for everyone to get hostess benefits since they are buying things regularly. Yes I let the hostess have some say in what we do but the hostess does not make all the decisions. Of course I try to use new sets, but I will also use seasonal sets/ideas and things to do with the current promotions- if I have them. New techniques are for CLASSES - that is different than stamp club. I may decide to do some new things at a stamp club but if I do, it will be something extra not something to be expected. I dont know all of the techniqes you asked for (they werent on my survey) I am willing to look them up when I have time. Right now I dont have the extra time. Maybe the summer will be better, or maybe I will be busier with 4 kids at home. I can not make any promises.

I think that maybe you expect more than I can provide. If you would like to go with another demo - that is your choice. I will miss you, but you need to do what is best for you. If you want to quit the club, please let me know and I will take your spot. Once you are hostess, you are committed to the six months. [COLOR="Red"]soo... what should i think about that???? she seems really upset with me and she doesnt really care for my business? would she otherwise offer me to go??? i did not even mentioned that she forgets ordering things or she doesnt sent the retiered list etc.[ by today friday i still dont have the adress for tomorrows stamp camp hostess. i asked her 3 days ago if she could email it to me so my husband and i can drive there once so i know how to get there. she knows iam still not familiar and compftable with the roads here/COLOR]
I hope I have answered all of your questions
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2006, 04:59 AM   #26  
Die Cut Diva

I would say that letter put you off the hook. She focused more on your needs which will clearly be met with another demo since she may or may not change. There is a sad applogy. I'm sorry but... At first I was thinking don't just give up on her. Give her an opportunity to defend her actions. She could have a lot going on (divorce, loss of job, death in the family, etc) not just putting her family number one. Lame excuse, there are many demos to do and other mothers work full time outside of the house and still do. The excuse not only is lame but shows an unwillingness to change as do a lot of her other responses. As for the techniques are for classes not club argument, I definately would keep that theory in my head for when you do shop around for new demos. To me a class is a class. You show up pay for money, no commitment for orders (unless some expensive product and the class does have a minimal order requirement). You go to club, make a commitment to order a certain $amount of products for a certain amount of time. Although perhaps more money is to be made on classes, clubs not only ensure demos meet there quotas but also has people thinking not only of stamping but of SU all year long. I don't know if I'd be as obsessed if it were not for my club. My demo does knew techniques in our club and appreciates input from the group. This one clearly doesn't. I would not feel bad about the change at all. I would just let her know that you did not research and feel that you are not getting what you need with her and decided to go with another demo who does.

"Forget regret or life is yours to miss." - Jonathan Larson
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2006, 05:04 AM   #27  
Die Cut Diva

I say that this is your opportunity to leave ... do it now. If this email was from my demonstrator, that would be the last time she saw me. I would get out of the stamp club before its too late. This is a perfect "out" for you. This email makes me SO happy that I have such a wonderful demonstrator. Quite honestly, this lady does not care if she has your business. She is not willing to put any extra effort into her "job" at all. I think that the other ladies she services will see this eventually also and she will end up losing her entire customer base. How can you NOT buy the mini catalogues to give out to your customers? How do you expect them to order from the mini, to look online? No way, that is just wrong. You have to put out some money to make money. And of course family is #1 ... my demonstrator has 3 kids ... and I can tell how important they are to her ... BUT this is her carreer and she loves doing what she does and she makes the time for both! Really, I think you should get out now. So what if she's mad ... that's business ... and you should spend your money by giving it to a demonstrator who cares. And new techniques are only for classes? We do new techniques at almost every single stamping club that I go to -- I would be SO disappointed if we didnt. Our mininmum in our stamping club is $40 ... well, if I'm spending $40, I want to make something fun, exciting and new! Claudia, please do it, for YOURSELF. You will be much happier!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2006, 05:07 AM   #28  
Crimping Master

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

here is what she wrote back to me:

I think that maybe you expect more than I can provide. If you would like to go with another demo - that is your choice. I will miss you, but you need to do what is best for you. If you want to quit the club, please let me know and I will take your spot.
Hi Claudia,

Based on this response, I believe this lady would be relieved if you changed to a different demo. She has no plans to "upgrade" her class offerings, and sounds overwhelmed by her own life. She has offered for you to leave the club, and I think you should take her at her word, before the club begins.

She won't have to deal with the guilt of knowing she's not serving you well, and you don't have to feel bad about changing demos.

Good luck! I hope your new demo is terrific!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2006, 05:08 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Claudia,

I say move on. Sounds like a mutual feeling with your demo.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2006, 05:10 AM   #30  
Die Cut Diva

I have almost always had the mini catalogShe's talking about herself? and I dont want someone jumping down my throat Yikes! definately not good for businessjust because I am late getting it out. I had other priorites this time around. I may or may not order them, but if I do decide to, it will be my decision - not because i was pressured into it.

What is that? Is it an excuse or just bad service. If it was an excuse that last sentence should never have come out but should have been followed with "I'm sorry, I'll get right on it. In the meantime, you can look at the mini on the SU website."
Why is she a demo in the first place. Has she never worked in sales? Although I have years of sales experience and don't always agree that the cust is always right,(I've seen many scams from customers and although it is upsetting you still have to provide good service and products) this is clearly a case that the phrase applies. She has no business sense and is only hurting herself. Leave and make sure that IS only hurting herself and not you as well.

"Forget regret or life is yours to miss." - Jonathan Larson
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2006, 05:13 AM   #31  
Pearl-ExPert

Her response makes me so mad! Definitely get out and find someone new. She doesn't care about your business...she is practically pushing you to find a new demo. She is only offering you excuses, no apologies. She doesn't seem the least bit sorry or concerned. It's all about her. You don't need her. My new demo lives in another state and I may never meet her, but she has given me the best service ever and I've been stamping for 5 years. You have great enthusiasm for stamping and you should find someone who appreciates that. Good luck to you!

Member #32310
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2006, 05:32 AM   #32  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

You sent the email at a bad time because I am working harder than ever to please people in my customer base.
If she has to work so hard to please everyone, obviously she knows she's not doing her best. This is just an excuse!

Quote:

I have almost always had the mini catalog and I dont want someone jumping down my throat just because I am late getting it out. I had other priorites this time around. I may or may not order them, but if I do decide to, it will be my decision - not because i was pressured into it.
Wow! What a terrible attitude. If my demo ever said something like that to me, she wouldn't be my demo anymore!

Quote:

I think that maybe you expect more than I can provide. If you would like to go with another demo - that is your choice. I will miss you, but you need to do what is best for you. If you want to quit the club, please let me know and I will take your spot.
She has just handed you your "get out of jail free" card. Take it and RUN!

Good luck!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2006, 05:32 AM   #33  
Insane Embellisher

I hate to say anything negative on these forums, but I must say that e-mail response you received was very hostile.........not good at all.......

Now you can sever the relationship without any guilt. Please move on and find true stamp happiness elsewhere! Go now!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2006, 05:47 AM   #34  
Hardware Hotshot

Wow, I am shocked by that email!!!!! That really makes me mad. I am wondering why she is a demo having a club & classes if she isn't willing to take customer input? FIND A NEW DEMO!!!!! She gave you an out, take it and run!! I would just email her back and say, "You're right. I need to find someone who won't be offended by every little suggestion I make. I also need someone who is willing to help me. Go ahead and take my spot in the club. I'll be taking my business to a Demo who actually wants it!!!!!!" LOL!! Well, don't use those exact words, but I would definitely be on my way. Ugh!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2006, 06:02 AM   #35  
Pearl-ExPert

okay guys...
one more time your help in that case.

my english not so good. but obviously i got the right message out of her email the way ALL of you responded showed me that her message is not really polite and she is not intrested in my business.

can you help me formulate a email? usually i do such difficult things with my husband but he is at work and i want to let her know as soon as possible that iam not in the workshop since it starts tomorrow.

here is what i have so far. please correct me. i really dont want to be bad to her, she is really a nice lady and she lives only 2 streets from my house.

i slept over your email one night thinking about all this.
iam sorry how everything developed. i really appreciate what you have done so far for me!!!!

i was at first upset that you mentioned that i should look for a different demonstrator , but now iam thinking maybe you are right not to join the stamp camp for the reasons we talked about. in addition i dont have the adress of cheri jet (asked you twice for it) so i dont even know how to get there.

i dont know if you have had mini catalogs, i recieved from you 2 in the 3 years iam with you and no inspiration sheet. but this is not so important. it is just a simple catalog. i understand that you dont want to push people to buy stuff... but also... i didnt get any invitation from you for one full year to come to a stamp camp. to be honest i thought you dont care
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2006, 06:04 AM   #36  
Forum Fanatic

Received 36 Likes on 25 Posts

Fire this dud demo and get another one! I was in a similar situation and it was SO frustrating!!!!!:confused: I finally quit contacting the old demo when another demo was kind enough to send me a mini catalog -- the new demo got the order and has handled all my SU business since then. It was such a RELIEF to get rid of all the drama involved with old demo and to do business with someone who views it as a business. I had no idea that there were "professionals" in the SU arena until I made the switch.

Good luck with finding a demo who will take care of your stamping needs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2006, 06:09 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

here is what i have so far. please correct me. i really dont want to be bad to her, she is really a nice lady and she lives only 2 streets from my house.

i slept over your email one night thinking about all this.
iam sorry how everything developed. i really appreciate what you have done so far for me!!!!

i was at first upset that you mentioned that i should look for a different demonstrator , but now iam thinking maybe you are right not to join the stamp camp for the reasons we talked about. in addition i dont have the adress of cheri jet (asked you twice for it) so i dont even know how to get there.

i dont know if you have had mini catalogs, i recieved from you 2 in the 3 years iam with you and no inspiration sheet. but this is not so important. it is just a simple catalog. i understand that you dont want to push people to buy stuff... but also... i didnt get any invitation from you for one full year to come to a stamp camp. to be honest i thought you dont care
Claudia...Too many words. How about...
"Dear Demo,

Thanks for all your help. Please remove me from your Stamp Club. Good luck with all your future endevours.

Sincerely,
Claudia"

You don't need to address all her excuses and it really won't make a difference anyway. Fewer words are more powerful.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2006, 06:23 AM   #38  
Die Cut Diva

I agree with Consuela, the fewer words, the better. I think deep down inside she "knows" why you are not satisfied and no words are going to make anything better. I like the email that Consuela drafted for you -- short, sweet and to the point. You will feel relieved when this is over.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2006, 06:49 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consuelo
Claudia...Too many words. How about...
"Dear Demo,

Thanks for all your help. Please remove me from your Stamp Club. Good luck with all your future endevours.

Sincerely,
Claudia"

You don't need to address all her excuses and it really won't make a difference anyway. Fewer words are more powerful.
I agree with Consuelo's response. As demos we don't "own" our customers and she obviously isn't interested in keep you as one. Based on her email, I'm surprised she is still trying to be a demo.

I hope you find one (soon) that is a perfect match for you.

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless ~ Mother Teresa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2006, 07:25 AM   #40  
Polyshrink Goddess

What a manipulator! She is emotionally blackmailing you. Whining and all. Get a new demo because this one has issues!

Dawn
Reply With Quote Likes