Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-05-2006, 07:04 AM   #41  
Cardstock Collector

Default I think I want to be a hobby demo for TAC

I have never seen a demo or met a demonstrator. I just learned about it from you here on SCS but I am very familiar with SU and CTMH. How can I become one having never met a demonstrator? I would also have no good idea which items to pick for me start up kit.

Thanks!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-05-2006, 07:12 AM   #42  
Matboard Maniac

You can do a search in the gallery and on the forums for TAC to see a lot of different information about the company. You can also go to http://www.ashadeofblue.net to see lots of other samples and to use and read the message board. A Shade of Blue has mostly TAC information on it. The Angel Company's website is: http://www.theangelcompany.net/ and there is more information there about becoming a demonstrator.

I know that this doesn't really answer your question, but it might give you some resources to find out more about what TAC is all about!
Old 08-05-2006, 07:17 AM   #43  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skittl1321
Is this really a $39.95 value? That seems really expensive for a capital letter only alphabet... are all the TAC alphabets this expensive? (I kind of thought TAC was generally less expensive than SU because of the unmounted stamps- but classic alphabet- which is upper and lower case is only $38.95)
Those letter are the equivalent to SU's letter press size. It kind of reminds me a bit of the Tall Tales Alphabet that SU had in a mini catalog that now sells on ebay for $948.00! You know, the big suckers that make so many of those wonderful Monogramed things we see. But very whimsical.
Gina

Be polite to those who are rude to you. Not because they are nice, but because you are.
Old 08-05-2006, 11:59 AM   #44  
Rubber Obsessor

If you'd like to learn a little more about TAC you can visit the website and it has all the specifics under Opportunites -> Get your Wings. It will give you an overall view of what you receive from the company in way of benefits and also has all the registration information there to print out to read. TAC offers one start up kit now and all the info is on the site that shows what is included in it. That is listed under Opportunities -> Get your Wings -> How do I get started?

You can also now see an online catalogue at the demonstrator websites that are starting to go live.

And be sure to holler if you need help with anything. The Angels here are FANTASTIC!
Jana ~Angel #1251~ Manager with The Angel Company and List Mom for TAC Addicted
http://jana.ismyangel.net
Old 08-10-2006, 10:27 PM   #45  
Embossing Fanatic

Back to the question of being a hobby demo. That's me. I'm #0473. We're up to over #3100 now! Which means I've been a demo for about 5 years now. Back then I did an open house type thing at my house with friends about once every 3 months or so. Now I have moved and haven't even tried to get new customers. I still have one customer who now lives in Hawaii and orders from me. That's it. It's so easy to keep active being a hobby demo! I manage and I'm a SAHM and dh is military- so we don't make much $$$. You can order as little as $10 at once if you want, as long as you get the $100 in 4 months time. Easy peasy. And now we have an easier way of ordering (we used to have to fax or email it in, but we're finally going high tech!), so life will be easy.

plus if you have any questions, we have a yahoo group for demos that you can ask anything, and the home office always welcomes phone calls to ask questions, verify shipping dates, etc. They are SO NICE!!!

I highly recommend it. And you can still spend money on SU! because TAC is so cheap!!

LOL

HTH!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2006, 11:15 PM   #46  
Insane Embellisher

"I highly recommend it. And you can still spend money on SU! because TAC is so cheap!!"

Great point Nicky! LOL Glad you're still along for the ride after all this time of being a hobby demo, I didn't realize that about you! Great testimony, thanks for sharing!
Old 08-11-2006, 03:43 AM   #47  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by GinaK
Those letter are the equivalent to SU's letter press size. It kind of reminds me a bit of the Tall Tales Alphabet that SU had in a mini catalog that now sells on ebay for $948.00! You know, the big suckers that make so many of those wonderful Monogramed things we see. But very whimsical.
Gina
Wow! When did you see Tall Tales go for that price?? I'd been checking on those the last two weeks and the highest I've seen it go was for $10-20 over the $40 price. So I just sold mine here for $10 over.

Robyn

My Gallery