Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Question for stampers in the Boise/Nampa Idaho area (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/question-stampers-boise-nampa-idaho-area-63295/)

raduse 06-26-2005 07:23 PM

Question for stampers in the Boise/Nampa Idaho area

We will be taking our vacation in a week to Nampa to visit relatives. Are there any good stamp stores in Boise or Nampa? TIA

thecardpixie 06-26-2005 08:36 PM

I live in Boise...so here are some of my favorites:

-Craft Warehouse in Meridian on the corner of Eagle and Fairview streets (I work there) has some really fun stamps from lots of different companies. I really like the A Muse and Savvy stamps.

-The Stamp Dr. on Glenwood St. has some good stuff from Hero Arts and they make their own stamps too. Lots of shaped eyelets.

-Art Attack on Vista in downtown Boise usually has some fun things.

-It's All About Me also on Vista where it crosses with Kootenai. They are scrapbooking related but have some stamp stuff too.

There's a Michael's too if you want, it's on Franklin St.

HTH :)

Karma 06-26-2005 10:22 PM

I used to live in Boise and Meridian so don't know if these stores are still in business. Got Stamps was on S Five Mile (Overland and Five Mile) and a great store. There were also two on 1st Street in Meridian. One called Stamp Station and one called Stamp Studio. Looking in a recent phone book will probably help.

stampysister 06-26-2005 10:58 PM

Got Stamps is now the Art Attack, moved to Broadway. I believe the meridian stores are no longer open.

Paper Cottage isn't as much of a stamp store, but they have tons of great scrapbooking paper that can be used in any way you like. They have two locations, one at the corner of fairview and milwakee in Boise and one at the Walmart shopping center on Fairview and Eagle Road. I really like the people in there. Also, I really like the Stamp Doctor in the shopping center on Glenwood at State Street. They are just getting started, but the people in there are really nice and they had some cool things I hadn't seen anywhere else. They had some really beautiful, self adhesive mulberry paper last time I was in there that was great.

Bring your sunscreen-- its getting hot here in Boise.

StampingSpud 06-27-2005 04:18 PM

One store that hasn't been mentioned yet is Cut & Paste. They're more of a scrapbooking store, but that's why I like going there. I like to accent my cards with their fibers and printed papers. They have a very nice, clean store and an extremely large workroom. They also have quite a few inks, a rack of stamps (by Savvy, and etc.) and embellishments that stampers use. It is located at Cole & Ustick in Boise, about a mile or two north of the mall.

As mentioned earlier, Art Attack has a LOT of stamps and also papers, embellishments, etc.

Enjoy your visit! :)

raduse 06-27-2005 07:10 PM

Thank you everyone!