Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Q re Petal Prints (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/q-re-petal-prints-39423/)

stampingcaz 03-29-2005 10:51 PM

Q re Petal Prints

Where has this set come from? I seem to have missed it somewhere and I WANT IT!! LOL

Caz

malindaplace 03-29-2005 11:00 PM

It was in last year's spring or summer mini catalog. I keep hoping it will turn up in the new catty since it was such a hit. I think there being a "petal prints 2" recently was a good sign.

Stampin Wrose 03-29-2005 11:36 PM

Yes! More Petal Prints!!! They are a nice pair!!!

lilybeansmom 03-30-2005 03:31 AM

It was in the summer mini-out at the same time the new catalog came out. I, too, am desperately hoping that it will make it into the new cattie....I use it all the time for personal use. Now if I could only demo it. :(

mamakimberly 03-30-2005 03:46 AM

Sorry! I've been playing with it lately ;) I should stop torturing people ;)

It will be back I have FAITH in that!

emilymomto3boys 03-30-2005 04:04 AM

I have heard that the first one for sure (therefore probably meaning the second) has been printed for the new catty....I'm hopin cause I love mine!

veramats 03-30-2005 04:10 AM

Hey Emily, where did you hear for sure that Petal Prints made it into the new catty. Leadership? Where does one go for such insider information? :wink:

Vera

veramats 03-30-2005 04:11 AM

Hey Emily, where did you hear for sure that Petal Prints made it into the new catty. Leadership? Where does one go for such insider information? :wink:

Vera

stampingcaz 03-30-2005 07:12 AM

Thanks everyone, I will just have to hope its true!

Caz
x

emilymomto3boys 03-30-2005 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veramats

Vera

Ha! Me? Leadership? No, I just got my first downline, I've only been a demo since Aug. I heard it from someone who went to Founders Circle or something...just a little birdie said it. No guarantees, but high high likelihood.

billsbrowneyedgirl 03-30-2005 08:15 AM

Some one said they toured SU, and they were in the process of making Petal Point stamp sets, and this was after the summer 04 mini was over.....leading one to speculate that it will be in 2005-2006 Catalog.
Seems like alot of flower sets, because there is petal pushers, and I would be shocked if paint prints doesn't make it in.

Kymbers_Stampin 03-30-2005 08:47 AM

But Denise ~ flowers are hugely popular. I would rather have a few more flower sets than robot heads and scary children.

The other indicator is there was an additional set released and it has a wheel. Most sets with wheels make the catalog. Hence why I bought the hat set and the matching wheel. I need sucker tattoo'd on me somewhere.