Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-20-2019, 10:26 AM   #1  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 188 Likes on 90 Posts
Default Too Good to Pass Up

Michaels emailed a coupon good for today only. Spend $50, get $20.00 off.
The Christmas clearance doesn’t count towards your total. But, they have beautiful new papers, It is the Hot Buy, which I think is M’s brand. They are buy one full price ($19.99), get two free. That makes them $6.67 each, but I am pretty sure they sometimes go on sale for $5 each, so it wasn’t a great deal. I walked away, but then I found some other things on sale that I wanted. So, I got 6 pads of paper and something that cost $10. That was technically 2 cents short, so I bought some glue. That put me over, it took off the $20, and brought the total to $3.33 per pad of paper! Can’t wait for o start using them!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2019, 07:16 PM   #2  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

I totally scored there today! I didn’t even know about the coupon. But, I mostly bought Christmas markdowns. I got tons of 12x12 paper pads that were $4 each. A bunch of them were all solid colors and the most beautiful soft pastels in lilac, pink and pale blue and another in different shades of tan. The pattern paper ones that were Christmas themed had so many patterns that were NOT Christmas/Winter, so I was really excited about those. Also, got a few all red cards/envelope packs for $2 each. They will be great for Valentines Day. I wanted so bad to take advantage of the 3/$20 on the new 12x12’s, but I figured I’d better show some restraint! I also got a few cute items in the Valentines section as they were all 40% off too. I love their sales!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2019, 11:39 PM   #3  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 188 Likes on 90 Posts

My Michael’s didn’t have any Christmas themed. I also didn’t see the ones that were $4. I saw that they had 40% off paper pads, but I didn’t get any of those.
I am dying to get one of those grab bags that I recently found out about on you tube.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2019, 08:44 AM   #4  
Stampin' Fool

Location: Michigan ( where else can you point out where you live on your hand)
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I t I did pretty good with Joann's buy on get one free stamping stuff plus 20%
coupon. Got 4 stamps that were 12.99 for $21. 2 3 packs of re-inkers Momento, Stazon, Versa mark for $16.00.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-22-2019, 06:30 AM   #5  
Matboard Maniac

Received 70 Likes on 50 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleepymom33View Post
I totally scored there today! I didn’t even know about the coupon. But, I mostly bought Christmas markdowns. I got tons of 12x12 paper pads that were $4 each. A bunch of them were all solid colors and the most beautiful soft pastels in lilac, pink and pale blue and another in different shades of tan. The pattern paper ones that were Christmas themed had so many patterns that were NOT Christmas/Winter, so I was really excited about those. Also, got a few all red cards/envelope packs for $2 each. They will be great for Valentines Day. I wanted so bad to take advantage of the 3/$20 on the new 12x12’s, but I figured I’d better show some restraint! I also got a few cute items in the Valentines section as they were all 40% off too. I love their sales!
I've stopped at the 3 Michael's within 5 miles of my home and work in the last 48 hours. None of them had any 12x12 Christmas paper pads left. Last year I must have gone a bit earlier, as I think I got 3 or 4 different ones, and as you pointed out, they all contain lots of multiseasonal papers. Score for you!!!
Reply With Quote Likes