Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   PROMO For ALL rubber stamp consultants or demonstrators (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/promo-all-rubber-stamp-consultants-demonstrators-281843/)

Star Stamper 08-28-2007 09:10 AM

PROMO For ALL rubber stamp consultants or demonstrators

I saw this info initially last week on the Demonstrator side of SCS but it looks like a new carrot has been added as of today. Read on...

Background from last week: Provo Craft is offering a $299 Cricut Expression bundle to any "consultant" (from the purchase page - "To be eligible for this special offer you must be a consultant for a home party company. Subject to verification") but it expires this Friday, Aug. 31. See website below for contents of the bundle.

IMPORTANT NOTE: STARTING TODAY, AUGUST 28 (and not retroactive) .... if you are a consultant (their word which includes other stamp companies) and you refer another consultant that buys one (she MUST put your name on the order - the Provo Craft gal said there was a place online for your friend to share who referred her) then YOU get a $50 gift card to Provo Craft! This promotion started today (Tuesday) and ends Friday (8/31).

Tell your downline and other stamp company buddies and maybe you can get a $50 gift card too!

Their link is:

www.provocraft.com/consultants

JohnsPrincess 08-28-2007 09:20 AM

Do they offer this bundle at regular price? (Just curious how much this saves you).

Stampingwithkids 08-28-2007 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Stamper (Post 7006468)
I saw this info initially last week on the Demonstrator side of SCS but it looks like a new carrot has been added as of today. Read on...

Background from last week: Provo Craft is offering a $299 Cricut Expression bundle to any "consultant" (from the purchase page - "To be eligible for this special offer you must be a consultant for a home party company. Subject to verification") but it expires this Friday, Aug. 31. See website below for contents of the bundle.

IMPORTANT NOTE: STARTING TODAY, AUGUST 28 (and not retroactive) .... if you are a consultant (their word which includes other stamp companies) and you refer another consultant that buys one (she MUST put your name on the order - the Provo Craft gal said there was a place online for your friend to share who referred her) then YOU get a $50 gift card to Provo Craft! This promotion started today (Tuesday) and ends Friday (8/31).

Tell your downline and other stamp company buddies and maybe you can get a $50 gift card too!

Their link is:

www.provocraft.com/consultants

Yes, I heard about this but I also know that the average cost on E-bay has been around $275.00. So if you are really interested in one that is where I would try first.

Star Stamper 08-28-2007 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnsPrincess (Post 7006564)
Do they offer this bundle at regular price? (Just curious how much this saves you).

Honestly, I am merely a messenger. I'd contact Provo Craft. I do know that I got for $299 what they show as a $499 product. Details, though, are best gleaned from the source:

www.cricut.com

Joan B 08-28-2007 03:16 PM

I frequently talk to myself about stamping. Does that make me a consultant??

cramgal 08-28-2007 03:21 PM

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Way too funny Joan B. I would like to say that makes you strange, but then I would also be calling myself that!!

Star Stamper 08-29-2007 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampingwithkids (Post 7006571)
Yes, I heard about this but I also know that the average cost on E-bay has been around $275.00. So if you are really interested in one that is where I would try first.

I still have not made time to look this new Cricut Expression up on eBay but I should have added that this 21 lb. box cost me $9.99 in shipping. Total cost was $309. No tax. I think that shipping was VERY low given the weight. It came Fed Ex overnight. I just shipped a 17 lb. box from California to my son in college in Alabama and it cost me $17 which I thought was a good price (via Fed Ex Ground). Ebay may be "cheaper" but I doubt the shipping combined will make this whole package cheaper.

Food for thought....

CraftyMomMomof3 08-29-2007 05:22 PM

Now to talk my husband into buying me one! LOL

pixiepinkgirl 11-08-2007 08:13 AM

Curious

Curious ...

Did anyone order the Cricut during the promo Provo Craft was offering to home consultants?

Even though it is a bit more than eBay isn't it better to order directly from Provo Craft so you know you are getting orginal with warrenty items?

Anyone try for the offer and get rejected?

TIA