Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-05-2006, 03:33 AM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper

Default Project/Activity For Kids (Outside)

I've been asked to provide an activity or project for kids preschool to ?. A nursing home is holding an event next month where people can bring in used medical equipment, have it cleaned up and it will be donated. If parents bring kids and the parents want to visit or have coffee they want something for the kids to do. This will be held in a parking lot, so I can't have paper flying around. I've already came up with the tattoo kits as an idea, the co-ordinator would like to see some ideas so she can choose (she told me to bring my bussiness cards this day!). Could anyone help me come up with some ideas please?
Thanks in advance!
Marian
[email protected]
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-05-2006, 10:29 AM   #2  
Polyshrink Goddess

Let's see...you could make kites if it is windy there, you could stamp on fun foam and make place mate or something, you could make pencil holders out of old juice cans, you could set up an obsticle course, kind of like a field day, with tires to run through or a bean bag toss or something, you could have the kids each plant a seed in a paper or plastic cup and decorate thier cup or make a decorated stick to put in it telling what kind of plant it is, you could have chairs put up and have someone reading stories. Hope one of those is good and helpful, maybe it will spark something?
Old 08-05-2006, 02:30 PM   #3  
Compulsive Stamper

Great ideas! I really want to do stuff to promote my stamping but I think the co-ordinator would find the other ideas intersting. I'll pass these along.
Thanks!
Marian
Old 08-06-2006, 07:41 AM   #4  
Crimping Master

be careful not to get out too many ink colors, or separate the tables. Otherwise the kids will stamp in one color and then ink up again in another pad. I learned the hard way.