Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   PREVIEW!!! do you hear that?! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/preview-do-you-hear-257065/)

momis mama 06-13-2007 08:12 AM

PREVIEW!!! do you hear that?!

of the fall/winter preview catalog...

which set(s) is/are calling YOUR name?!

i just have to have baroque motifs!!!

there are some awesome cards in the gallery... looks very versatile as well.

toe tapping... twiddle of the thumbs!

maybe i'll just play with my NEW CUTTLEBUG till the catalog comes!

CknODaC 06-13-2007 08:19 AM

Ugh, I KNOW!! I preordered a couple of the sets from the preview, but didn't order motifs! What was I thinking???? I guess I'll just HAVE to place another order before the end of June for last minute stuff and to preorder that set!

Runamok 06-13-2007 08:24 AM

yup--need Baroque Motifs and Groovy Guava. Haven't seen even one card I didn't like with that set! The color looks fabulous, too!

annheidel 06-13-2007 08:37 AM

Baroque Motifs and Pick a Petal are must-haves! :) I can't wait to see the new catalog next month!

stillstampin 06-13-2007 08:41 AM

Baroque Motives will definitely be my first set and Pick a Petal second - but who knows what will happen after July 1!!!

CknODaC 06-13-2007 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillstampin (Post 6120436)
Baroque Motives will definitely be my first set and Pick a Petal second - but who knows what will happen after July 1!!!

That's what I'm afraid of! With so many great sets retiring this year, and the preview sets being super cool, I'm SCARED TO DEATH about what this new catalog is going to do to my checkbook! And it's even worse since I don't work in the summer!

BeccaP 06-13-2007 10:28 AM

Baroque Motifs, Pick a Petal and Zoofari are already on my list! I'm also afraid to see the new catty b/c I'm sure I'll be in trouble...especially loving the new IN Colors. Gotta have those!

Becca

amesbabe 06-13-2007 10:31 AM

The colors are definitely calling my name. Not in dire need of any of the preview sets. I have some Rhonna Farrer clear stamps that look a lot like Baroque Motifs and they were only $9.99 at Walmart!

SeattleStamper 06-13-2007 10:42 AM

I'm worried about the new catty too. This is my 4th time going through a new catty as a demo and I've never ordered a preview set before. They just never float my boat enough to order. That sure changed this year! If they were this on target with my tastes in the small preview, what am I going to think when I see the new IB&C? Aaaahhhh!

Kittypaws 06-13-2007 01:20 PM

I am assuming the preview sets will be in the new catty, so I am taking a wait-and-see approach. I do like Pick a Petal but will wait & see what else there will be - I might find stuff I like better. The new In Colors are on my list, though - they are beautiful!

wagleg 06-13-2007 02:24 PM

SU- Scallop Circle

I read on someone's blog this morning that there would also be a new pretties package for blinging out our cards. AND
a scallop circle punch!!

Choc0holic 06-13-2007 02:32 PM

Baroque Motifs, for sure. And it's not because of the amazing cards I've seen. The moment I saw it in the Preview Catalog, it was love at first sight!

cardmaker2 06-13-2007 02:34 PM

So far, just the Baroque set... haallllooooo-- is calling me. Nothing else at all. I wonder what the new catalogue will hold for me. If the preview is a broad sample, there isn't going to be much. And I don't use enough paper of one colour to warrant whole packages of the In Colours. (If I were a Demo, I sure would but..) Do they come in a mixed pkg?

wagleg 06-13-2007 02:36 PM

Yep, the new in colors will come in an assorted pack just like last year. If you have the preview brochure it's on the last page.

cardmaker2 06-13-2007 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wagleg (Post 6124698)
Yep, the new in colors will come in an assorted pack just like last year. If you have the preview brochure it's on the last page.

:) Thanks! I didn't get the preview brochure, my Demo didn't get them ordered this time; I have checked it online but right now just didn't take the time. Thanks for answering my ??

Jeanne S 06-13-2007 02:43 PM

I LOVE Baroque Motifs ......and ALL the new colors. Yummy!!!

momis mama 06-13-2007 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choc0holic (Post 6124646)
Baroque Motifs, for sure. And it's not because of the amazing cards I've seen. The moment I saw it in the Preview Catalog, it was love at first sight!

ditto here!

but when i saw the gallery today... WOW!!!

Onita76 06-13-2007 04:02 PM

I LOVE Baroque Motifs as well but who knows what else might be in the new catalog that may catch my eye..... I know from viewing the gallery that I will for sure want to get my hands on Garden Silhouettes hostess set. AND of course some new In Colors are calling my name. ACK!!! I'm just so excited for the new catalog. JUST THINK! Only a couple more weeks and we will have them in hand I bet!!! :) YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!

mmferg 06-13-2007 05:10 PM

Pick a petal.....so much potential for this set! I have only made one card with it...but I have lots of ideas floating around in my head for it---just need the stamp to stamp them :)

mmferg 06-13-2007 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmferg (Post 6126623)
Pick a petal.....so much potential for this set! I have only made one card with it...but I have lots of ideas floating around in my head for it---just need the stamp to stamp them :)

That should read...I just need the *time* to stamp them!!! LOL, can you tell I have stampin' on the brain...geesh! :rolleyes:

CknODaC 06-13-2007 06:16 PM

OMG now I know I'm in trouble! I was just on SU's website and got a peek at the July Stampin' Success, which is a monthly magasine for demonstrators! There were several sneak peeks in there!!!!

Anyone need their lawn mowed?? ;)

sa_scully 06-13-2007 07:52 PM

I'm lusting after Pick a Petal, the chipboard that goes with it, and the new in colors!! Can't wait!

:D
Nichole M

askagain 06-14-2007 03:16 AM

I'm all about those new colors. The green is to die for. Also LOVE LOVE LOVE the "Fire" and "Ice" brads. Still undecided on the sets -- will be waiting anxiously for the catalog. Very worried about my bank account already though...

SnowyAK 06-14-2007 07:17 PM

Hi! Don't know if this is the correct thread or not, but I'm a bit confused. I've checked out the Gallery, with the Fall/Winter preview and see a lot of sets listed that aren't in the little preview flyer that I have. Is this something just for demos (which I'm not)?

TIA!

CknODaC 06-14-2007 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowyAK (Post 6134432)
Hi! Don't know if this is the correct thread or not, but I'm a bit confused. I've checked out the Gallery, with the Fall/Winter preview and see a lot of sets listed that aren't in the little preview flyer that I have. Is this something just for demos (which I'm not)?

TIA!

Demonstrators were able to preorder some of the upcoming hostess sets for the next catalog, plus there are a few sets that were given to demonstrators who attended our regional and leadership seminars... also a set that was given to those who earned the cruise... so yes, there are more sets in that gallery that aren't featured in the preview brochure but will be in the next catty...

Hope this helped!

GirlPez 06-14-2007 07:55 PM

I'm waiting to order Pick A Petal..... love that set AND the new IN Colors!!!

Paperdoll Steph 06-14-2007 07:58 PM

Thanks for asking that question, SnowyAK, I was wondering the same thing! I wasn't too crazy about last year's hostess sets, but I absolutely LOVE some of the ones I've been seeing in the gallery... Vases in Vogue, especially! I'm guessing it's probably a Level 3 though, so it might be hard to get... does anyone know what level this one is?

And to reply to the actual topic of this thread... I can't wait to get Baroque Motifs and the new InColors! Also, the new word sets are great!

CknODaC 06-14-2007 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paperdoll Steph (Post 6134928)
Thanks for asking that question, SnowyAK, I was wondering the same thing! I wasn't too crazy about last year's hostess sets, but I absolutely LOVE some of the ones I've been seeing in the gallery... Vases in Vogue, especially! I'm guessing it's probably a Level 3 though, so it might be hard to get... does anyone know what level this one is?

And to reply to the actual topic of this thread... I can't wait to get Baroque Motifs and the new InColors! Also, the new word sets are great!

Yes, it is a level three... I haven't ordered my level three yet... I think there are other demos who haven't yet, too... perhaps if you post an ISO in the BST threads, you can work a deal to trade for it??

Paperdoll Steph 06-14-2007 08:05 PM

OK, thanks for letting me know! I don't think I want to think about trading just yet... at least not until I see the new catalog! If the new catalog is as fabulous as I'm expecting it to be, I might be able to buy enough to get the Level 3 hostess benefits and Vases in Vogue! :)

Merri78 06-14-2007 08:17 PM

I really like the punch box but it's way out of my price range for something like that. I also love Pick a Petal and Zoofari. I didn't care for Baroque Motifs until I saw all of the beautiful cards in the gallery. Now it's on my must have list. *sigh* I'm going to have to get a second job to support my habit.

SnowyAK 06-14-2007 08:27 PM

Thanks for clearing that up for me!!!:D There are a couple that I'm anxiously waiting for!!!!

Joan B 06-15-2007 02:37 AM

None of them called me loud enough to want to purchase.

krzylittlecara 06-15-2007 06:15 AM

Gees Boroque Motifs of course! And the paper that goes with it.

then the Pick a Petal and chipboard

and of course the In Colors too

this could be very expensive catalogue

Scrapping&Stamping 06-15-2007 06:22 AM

I want the flower chipboard!!!

RJP111 06-15-2007 06:27 AM

I'd love to have Baroque Motifs.

jkstieber 06-15-2007 07:45 AM

I want everything from page 6 and after. Unlike last year, I love all the new in colors, and I'm really excited about the new designer paper. And if the new catalog is anything like this preview is, my husband will :shock:

Carol Haney 06-15-2007 08:19 AM

The pattern paper is AMAZING!!!!! I'm on the bandwagon with the Baroque Motifs! The bling, the In Colours!!!! Dying here waitin on the new catty.