Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-22-2007, 11:54 AM   #41  
Stampin' Fool

Yes I agree with Nora, you never become inactive with CTMH, but you do lose all your benefits and a 10% discount doesn't even cover your tax and shipping. You really need to consider which company you like the best. I do wish SU had a Jr consultant status, but that is not stopping me from signing up. I will do minimums as long as I have to before I get customers. I easily spend 95.00 a month on supplies.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-22-2007, 02:32 PM   #42  
Matboard Maniac

In regards to the Jr consultant status with CTMH---if you are a Jr consultant and decide to go back to a regular consultant the order would have to be $300.00 would that order be discounted at 10% or 22%?
Old 04-22-2007, 02:58 PM   #43  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by scatty
In regards to the Jr consultant status with CTMH---if you are a Jr consultant and decide to go back to a regular consultant the order would have to be $300.00 would that order be discounted at 10% or 22%?
The order would be at the 10%

So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
Old 04-22-2007, 03:51 PM   #44  
Embossing Fanatic

Kate is correct. That is because you are at a Jr Consultant level when you ordered your $300 retail order. The following moth you would be put as a Reg Consultant level at a 22% for the quarter. Remember it is based on quarterly sales.
So if you has a $200 in Jan $50 in Feb and $50 in March --- that would make you a reg Consulant because you had a $300 retail sales for the 1st quarter.
Now say for April you had $0 May you had $100 and June you have $100-- your level would be considered a Jr Consultant because you sold $200 for that quarter.
Now say July you have $0 (still a Jr consultant) but Aug you had $305 this would put you at a Reg consultant level.
Hope this answered your question. Please let me know if you have any other question. One thing to know is that in July of every year there is a renewal fee of $15 to keep active. Now those that sign up under the "Join the Fun" promo will NOT have to pay the renewal fee---
Again let me know if anyone has any questions. These are great ones.....
Stamping Hugs
Nora
Old 04-22-2007, 04:55 PM   #45  
Stampin' Fool

Oh yup, that was another thing I didn't not like about CTMH, the renewal fee. You are selling their products, but they charge you every year to sell their products. It didn't sit well with me.