Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-11-2022, 02:01 PM   #241  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 122 Likes on 67 Posts

I once made a beef pot pie with about 3 oz of ground beef. It was actually one of the tastiest pot pies I've ever made. I don't know exactly what it is I did right but it worked. I think you could almost say the cow ran through it to give it flavor!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 3 users liked this post by Paper Junky:
auntangie (03-12-2022), hoptownracer1 (03-11-2022), kazeka (03-11-2022)
Old 03-11-2022, 05:01 PM   #242  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 122 Likes on 67 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlene_CView Post
I have some SU DSP to offer. I don't use a lot of DSP and a whole pack is too much for me so I would like to offer 1/2 pack of each of the following. The first 2 are 12x12 which I have already cut to 6 x12 for easier mailing. The last item is 6x6 (came that way in package.) I attached links to pictures already online as I think they offer a clearer detail of the paper. PM me with your address and which item(s) you wish to receive.
(1) stampin up bubbles and fizz dsp - Bing images
Painted Seasons Paper by Stampin' Up 6x6 12 Pieces DSP | Etsy **TAKEN**
Sunshine & Rainbows 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper by Stampin’ Up! (stampinup.com) **TAKEN**
Arlene (Pat? Patricia?)

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the Painted Seasons DSP. I received it today and after having spent an exhausting week doing a job I don't usually do except for these 2 weeks every March, it was a great find in my mailbox! Thank you again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-11-2022, 10:10 PM   #243  
Glitter Guru

Received 862 Likes on 513 Posts

Brenda, That sounds yummy! I bet it was good!
if anyone gets an old PM from me, please ignore it. I was deleting old messages, and hit the wrong key a couple of times.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-12-2022, 06:13 AM   #244  
Glitter Guru

Received 369 Likes on 219 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoptownracer1View Post
Brenda, That sounds yummy! I bet it was good!
if anyone gets an old PM from me, please ignore it. I was deleting old messages, and hit the wrong key a couple of times.
Ahhh, that explains it! LOL! Thanks for the heads-up!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2022, 11:47 PM   #245  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 389 Likes on 262 Posts

Hi Arlene,
I got my SU papers yesterday and, to tell the truth, I had forgotten all about them! So it was a double surprise..and twice as fun. Love those cute soda bottle patterns and fun colors that will be perfect for summer cards. I even have a word die that says POP, FIZZ, CLINK that will go with these. Thanks so much again.
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
The following users liked this post:
Arlene_C (03-14-2022)
Old 03-13-2022, 11:48 PM   #246  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper JunkyView Post
I once made a beef pot pie with about 3 oz of ground beef. It was actually one of the tastiest pot pies I've ever made. I don't know exactly what it is I did right but it worked. I think you could almost say the cow ran through it to give it flavor!
Too funny! I'm a person who likes a very low ratio of meat to "other stuff" in my casseroles, so this is my kind of pot pie.
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2022, 11:53 PM   #247  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

I bought some stamps and dies that they had on clearance. And a tape runner with repositionable adhesive. I like using those when masking stamped & die cut images. Maybe not as good as the adhesive sheets, ,but good enough for me. A lot of what they had on clearance was Christmas dies and such. I also got a four pack of Momento Dew Drops in green colors cheap. I like the Momento inks; they stamp so clear and do well with clear stamps. I also got a Memory Keepers Typeset Stamping block. It has little rubber letters that you attach to the block plate to make your own words. It was normally 24.99, and I got it for 5.99. Let me tell you, those little rubber letters have to be cut apart and some of them are so tiny. There were at least four or five sets of the alphabet It took me hours to do it while I watched t.v., and I can tell the little i's are going to disappear, because they want to fall out of t he storage case. I don't think most people would want to fool with it. But I am going to try it. If nothing else, I am hoping I can use it as another stamping plate for my Precision Press. Not sure if it'll work with the little grooves on it, but I'll try it. Needless to say, all that little stuff added up, and I spent more than I meant to. Trying not to fret about it, as that is my main source of entertainment and therapy. But I have been on a roll spending lately, and I have got to go on a freeze.
Last night I worked on some religious insert cards I was making. I had ordered some stamps from MayMay Made It, and she had one with the explanation of how to be saved on it. So I worked on that, and made some to include with some cards. I figure if they are already saved or not interested, they can just pass them on.
Well, I have got to get back to cleaning house. Not sure how long I'll be able to keep cleaning, so better get it done. Break over for now.
I had a stamp set with tiny rubber letters that fit into a stamp block at one time, and it's probably still around here somewhere. I used it once or twice, and then gave up because of the difficulty of placing those teeny letters. That was back before I had surgery on my retina and my eyesight was all wonky. Now I can see better, so maybe I'll dig it out (or not!).
I used to buy a lot of things on sale each time I browsed the aisles at a craft store and , as you say, those small items add up fast. My Michaels craft store doesn't even have any dies anymore, which is probably a good thing because then I'm not tempted!
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
hoptownracer1 (03-14-2022)
Old 03-14-2022, 04:07 PM   #248  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

I have these to offer up. I can only mail in the U.S..

Attachment 381656
Yo Yo stamp set CLAIMED
Thanks Kitty CLAIMED
With Love Puppy CLAIMED
Duck Glitter tape (copper/rose gold? )2 available CLAIMED
Just let me know what you would like. Thanks!
Hi Chris,
Do you happen to know who made the kitty and puppy stamps? If not, don't worry about it.
Thanks.
karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2022, 10:37 PM   #249  
Kookie Creator

Received 301 Likes on 141 Posts

Seems like forever, but I'm back! Feels as if I have been very busy, but when I really think about it, I can't figure out what made it seem that way. Anyway, this time around I am offering up the usual suspects, with a couple of miscellaneous items. We have been having beautiful weather, so a dear friend held a yard sale. I got to her before she set her stuff out and convinced her to part with some items that were not getting love. I hope you find something you would like in this batch. Shipping is my treat.

Everything has been given a new home. Thank You to everyone!

Last edited by AScrapofKindness; 03-16-2022 at 12:41 PM.. Reason: UPDATE ON AVAILABILITY
Reply With Quote Likes
kazeka (03-17-2022)
Old 03-14-2022, 10:48 PM   #250  
Kookie Creator

Received 523 Likes on 222 Posts

Dear AScrapofKindness,
I sent a PM. Thank you for your generous offer.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2022, 10:58 PM   #251  
Pearl-ExPert

Also sent you a PM, thanks so much!
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2022, 11:38 PM   #252  
Glitter Guru

Smile

Oh my goodness! Belle is gorgeous! Give her pets for me!
Sending you a PM.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2022, 11:52 PM   #253  
Glitter Guru

Hi Karen, No, I'm not sure who made them.
It's probably a good thing I don't go to Hobby Lobby often. Too much temptation! Hope you find your letter stamps. I'm getting ready to offer something up soon, but I've misplaced one of the stamps I was going to offer. There is no telling where I put it. It's probably in plain sight, and I just can't see it. I do that a lot! DER!
I really enjoyed reading through all the PMs, as I went through deleting some the other day. What a wonderful reminder of what a sweet bunch of people you all are!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazekaView Post
Hi Chris,
Do you happen to know who made the kitty and puppy stamps? If not, don't worry about it.
Thanks.
karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2022, 11:24 AM   #254  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Hi Karen, No, I'm not sure who made them.
It's probably a good thing I don't go to Hobby Lobby often. Too much temptation! Hope you find your letter stamps. I'm getting ready to offer something up soon, but I've misplaced one of the stamps I was going to offer. There is no telling where I put it. It's probably in plain sight, and I just can't see it. I do that a lot! DER!
I really enjoyed reading through all the PMs, as I went through deleting some the other day. What a wonderful reminder of what a sweet bunch of people you all are!
Thanks Chris, but I doubt that I'll put much time into looking for those stamps right now. I still can't find my Cuttlekids die cut machine (which I want to pull out for my grandkids to use) and that's in a box and everything. Too much stuff crammed into too small space makes it hard to find anything, argh! I've been slowly going through my craft closet, and a cupboard that I have in my garage...and organizing things by use and theme. I've been putting items that I want to get rid of into a basket in my dining room because I kept misplacing them as well. I'm sure you stamp will show up eventually.
I woke up last Thursday with a foot that is swollen and red, and have been unable to put any weight on it at all. It looked like a Cabbage Patch doll's foot! Talked to my doctor today and they have no idea what's wrong either, but it's improving with tons of ibuprofen and ice, so I'm hoping it will disappear. I couldn't even go upstairs to work on cards over the weekend, but I'm able to hobble enough that I'll be able to spend some quality craft time today. Stairs can be the pits.
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2022, 11:43 AM   #255  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 493 Likes on 272 Posts

Quote:

Thanks Chris, but I doubt that I'll put much time into looking for those stamps right now. I still can't find my Cuttlekids die cut machine (which I want to pull out for my grandkids to use) and that's in a box and everything. Too much stuff crammed into too small space makes it hard to find anything, argh! I've been slowly going through my craft closet, and a cupboard that I have in my garage...and organizing things by use and theme. I've been putting items that I want to get rid of into a basket in my dining room because I kept misplacing them as well. I'm sure you stamp will show up eventually.
I woke up last Thursday with a foot that is swollen and red, and have been unable to put any weight on it at all. It looked like a Cabbage Patch doll's foot! Talked to my doctor today and they have no idea what's wrong either, but it's improving with tons of ibuprofen and ice, so I'm hoping it will disappear. I couldn't even go upstairs to work on cards over the weekend, but I'm able to hobble enough that I'll be able to spend some quality craft time today. Stairs can be the pits.
Karen
Karen, I have had a few episodes like you're describing, beginning with one in my teens where I couldn't fit any shoe in the house on the foot except my Dad's slipper (I wore a women's 7 1/2 at that time, and he wore a men's 10 or 11). Dr. diagnosed it as juvenile arthritis. I've had 2 or 3 other episodes, mostly in the last several years. I kinda suspect gout- it runs in my paternal family. Mine goes away in 2-3 days, but it hurts like HELL until it does! My current Dr. wants me to wear lace up shoes. Saying a prayer for relief for you!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2022, 11:50 AM   #256  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by contrapatView Post
Karen, I have had a few episodes like you're describing, beginning with one in my teens where I couldn't fit any shoe in the house on the foot except my Dad's slipper (I wore a women's 7 1/2 at that time, and he wore a men's 10 or 11). Dr. diagnosed it as juvenile arthritis. I've had 2 or 3 other episodes, mostly in the last several years. I kinda suspect gout- it runs in my paternal family. Mine goes away in 2-3 days, but it hurts like HELL until it does! My current Dr. wants me to wear lace up shoes. Saying a prayer for relief for you!
Thanks for your input. My doctor said her best guesses are arthritis flare up (although I have no history of arthritis..but I do have a history of auto-immune disorder), insect or spider bite , or infection. I couldn't get an in-person appt until Friday, so it was a phone appt, but I also sent photos to her. This has never happened to me so it's not comforting to know the doctor has no idea what's wrong! It's been going on for 6 days now but slowly improving. I can't even put on a slipper to go to the doctor's so just hoping it continues to resolve.
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2022, 01:10 PM   #257  
Glitter Guru

Hope your pain eases up, and it heals completely very soon!!! Take good care of yourself!
Prayers!
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by hoptownracer1:
kazeka (03-15-2022), smileyj (03-15-2022)
Old 03-16-2022, 10:14 PM   #258  
Glitter Guru

I have a few things to offer. I can only mail in the U.S. All Have Been Claimed
I have a stamp from a PIF I got from Kazeka, that says, "This girl runs on Jesus' love and Lots of Coffee;(working on some cards where I stamped this, and I think they are going to turn out cute; loved using this stamp!) I added a couple of coffee cup die cuts with it. I also found another roll of the gold/copper washi tape and I have two blending sponge applicators; these hold either the flat sponge ones or the domed ones. Just let me know what you would like. Thanks.

I still haven't found the other stamp set I am going to offer up: along with another one. I think I need to clean off my craft table, as I think it ate it! It may be a short bit before I get to it though, but it is on my list!
Jesus and Coffee stamp CLAIMED
Gold/Copper Washi CLAIMED
Sponge applicators CLAIMED

Last edited by hoptownracer1; 04-03-2022 at 09:56 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-17-2022, 07:22 AM   #259  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 245 Likes on 132 Posts

Sent you a PM for the applicators, if they are still available.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-17-2022, 09:17 AM   #260  
Glitter Guru

Thank you all so much! All of mine have been claimed.
All of my PIFs went out in today's mail.

Last edited by hoptownracer1; 03-17-2022 at 12:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-17-2022, 06:55 PM   #261  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovinpaperView Post
I would like the Altenew set. Not sure if my PM worked.
Hi Lisa,
Your PIF is finally going out tomorrow. So sorry for the long delay but I hope you enjoy the stamp set.
Karenl
Reply With Quote Likes
lovinpaper (03-18-2022)
Old 03-17-2022, 06:59 PM   #262  
Pearl-ExPert

My PIF's to Lisa, Arlene and Chris are finally going out in the mail tomorrow. Thank you for your patience over the long delay. Between losing our pup, Toby, and then my husband injuring his back and now my foot and spine problems, it's been a crazy month. Thank goodness for crafting to keep my mind occupied!
Thanks to all of you who have been so generous in sharing and offering so many lovely PIF's as well..
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-17-2022, 07:51 PM   #263  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Quote:

My PIF's to Lisa, Arlene and Chris are finally going out in the mail tomorrow. Thank you for your patience over the long delay. Between losing our pup, Toby, and then my husband injuring his back and now my foot and spine problems, it's been a crazy month. Thank goodness for crafting to keep my mind occupied!
Thanks to all of you who have been so generous in sharing and offering so many lovely PIF's as well..
Karen
So sorry about the loss of your Toby.
I hope you and your husband are feeling better soon!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-17-2022, 08:43 PM   #264  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenDragonLadyView Post
So sorry about the loss of your Toby.
I hope you and your husband are feeling better soon!
Thanks Jessica,
Limping along here but things are slowly improving. Thank goodness I'm retired now!
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-17-2022, 08:59 PM   #265  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 291 Likes on 193 Posts

Karen - sorry for your furry loss! Wishing you and your hubby the best!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2022, 06:22 AM   #266  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 976 Likes on 665 Posts

Karen- Have a good day. It is hard to lose a furry friend. Take care!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2022, 09:56 AM   #267  
Glitter Guru

Oh. Wow, so sorry Karen! That is so much! I hope you and your husband feel better soon, and will be keeping you in my thoughts!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2022, 06:40 AM   #268  
Matboard Maniac

Received 69 Likes on 49 Posts

ALL ITEMS FROM THIS POST HAVE BEEN TAKEN************So happy other can use them

Spring cleaning so thinning out some things-PM me with the item(s) you'd like, include address. US only. If I can't attach the pictures, PM me with an email or phone and I'll try to send them that way :( Items not claimed by Wednesday, March 23 will go to Goodwill.

ALL SETS TAKEN****6x6 paper sets:Stampin UP mostly, many from product shares
TAKEN***SET A-Tis the Season (153489)--12 double sided designs, approx. 40 sheets
Toile Tidings (150432) 6 pieces
Tidings of Christmas (15571 5 pieces
TAKEN***SET B- Assorted leftovers from 2021 annual and Jan-June mini catalog shares--approx 30 pieces
TAKEN *** SET C- Dandy Garden (154297) 20 pieces
Fine Art Floral (15455 4 pieces
4x6 copper and gold foil-not SU-- 10 pieces
TAKEN***SET D - SU assortment from the last 2-3 years, approx. 50 pieces.

TAKEN****Violet Studio 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock--got it on clearance at Tuesday Morning for Valentine's, but it's an orangey red. Full package of 40 sheets--it's not as heavy as SU cardstock..

TAKEN****Paper Pumpkin leftovers--From the April 2021 So Cool set. 7 stamps, 8 piece white shapes to stamp on, yellow twine, 12 silver glitter shapes, 2 sheets with 10 colored coordinating stickers, plus instructions and sample brochure. I've got the box if you want that also.

STAMPS
TAKEN****SET A-Hero Arts--Stamp your own cactus (13 clear stamps) plus 2 coordinating dies. Never used
TAKEN***SET B- Hampton Art--2 step flowers, Thinking of You, 16 pieces, never used.
TAKEN****SET C- assorted flowers, mini-congratulations with duck, HB with lady surfer, castle butterfly, ice cream,

TAKEN****SET D-SU Lasting Lily (149717) Photopolymer--2 stamps missing-With sympathy, and our thoughts are with you
TAKEN***SET E-SU Express Yourself (130339) red cling-this was a hostess set. Missing Happy Anniversary.
TAKEN***SET F- SU Painted Glass (148220) red cling, never used
TAKEN****SET G- SU Elementary Elegance (125122) from Sale A Bration, red cling--used.
TAKEN****SET H- SU Abstract Impression (147513) photo polymer, used...

Last edited by desertdeb; 03-19-2022 at 03:48 PM.. Reason: items have been claimed
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2022, 07:18 AM   #269  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,732 Likes on 1,852 Posts

Sent you a PM DesertDeb.
Featured Stamper #671
Love sending BRAK cards.
Dirty Dozen Alumni.CC927 Favorite
Virtual Stamp Night April 19 - 20 Come Join in the Fun Here

Reply With Quote Likes
desertdeb (03-19-2022)
Old 03-19-2022, 07:39 AM   #270  
Matboard Maniac

HAVE REPLIED AND MARKED THE ITEMS YOU ASKED FOR--THANKS FOR YOUR FAST RESPONSE....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2022, 09:57 AM   #271  
Glitter Guru

Smile

Hi Desertdeb, I am sending you a PM.
Reply With Quote Likes
desertdeb (03-19-2022)
Old 03-19-2022, 10:23 AM   #272  
Glitter Guru

I have the following two items to offer.
Hip Stamp Hooray "Love" stamp set CLAIMED
Teddy Bear "Thank You" stamp NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Can Only Mail in the U.S..
Just let me know what you'd like. Thanks!

Last edited by hoptownracer1; 03-26-2022 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: Update on availability
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2022, 01:22 PM   #273  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by AScrapofKindnessView Post
Seems like forever, but I'm back! Feels as if I have been very busy, but when I really think about it, I can't figure out what made it seem that way. Anyway, this time around I am offering up the usual suspects, with a couple of miscellaneous items. We have been having beautiful weather, so a dear friend held a yard sale. I got to her before she set her stuff out and convinced her to part with some items that were not getting love. I hope you find something you would like in this batch. Shipping is my treat.

Hi Lercy,
MY PIF package came today and I can't wait to use these! I'm especially looking forward to Altenew Watercolor frame stamps. Nothing like a set that makes it look like I've done more than I have! Thanks so much again, and please thank your friend who donated these.
Thank you, as well, for the beautiful and thoughtful sympathy card. We will always miss our dear Toby.
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2022, 01:27 PM   #274  
Matboard Maniac

ALL ITEMS FROM THIS POST HAVE BEEN TAKEN************

UPDATED--Spring cleaning so thinning out some things-PM me with the item(s) you'd like, include address. US only. Items not claimed by Wednesday, March 23 will go to Goodwill.

Original post #268 still has a few things remaining.

Now I'm adding these: For pictures, PM me with an email or phone and I'll try to send them that way.

TAKEN************# 1...About 20 small containers of eyelets
--multiple colors, some with flat tops and some shaped like flowers. Several are from Making Memories (I don't even remember who sold those). I think you need a special tool to attach these to things--like a Cropodile, or something similar. And honestly, I have no idea why I thought I'd ever use them--must have been a senior moment!!!!!

TAKEN************#2..Embossing folders and stencils. 2 Cuttlebug folders, one is all over abstract design, other is a frame with cirlyques--kind of art nouveau. 3 folders A2 size, no brand on them-still in packages and never used--one has birds, one has little butterflies with greenery, last has bird cage and large flower. Then I 've got 4 pink stencils, 4"x6", flowers, greenery, stripes, and random sized dots. Don't know where they came from--I'd prefer to send this whole batch to just one person-and you keep what you want and do what you want with the rest

TAKEN************Die group A--Taylored Expressions Ray of Sunshine, 4" x 5.25"
Elizabeth Craft Designs # 1517-Garden Notes Forget-Me-Not
No brand--assortment of 10 fancy frames, various shapes, largest is a 3" oval, smallest is a 1 1/4" square

TAKEN************Die group B--SpellbindersS2-082 Sentiments are Congrats, Best Wishes, and Happy Birthday. longest is 3", shortest is 2 1/4"
SpellbindersS5-308Venice lace rectangles combination of 4 frames and 4 hemstitch. largest is 4"x5", smallest is 1"x2".
SpellbindersS4-295 Lacy squares, set of 5 dies. Largest is 4 1/4', smallest is 1"

TAKEN************Die group C--Sizzix Tim Holtz set of 5 thinlit leaves #663094-
Simon Says Stamp--Maple leaf corner
Simon Says Stamp Peeking Daisy S659
Sizzix-#558692--set of 11 pieces flower shapes and leaves..

Last edited by desertdeb; 03-19-2022 at 02:39 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2022, 01:40 PM   #275  
Inking Addict

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I just PMd you Deb. I would love Die Group A. Thanks!
Shannon

Last edited by Shartl; 03-19-2022 at 01:50 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
desertdeb (03-19-2022)
Old 03-19-2022, 02:52 PM   #276  
Inking Addict

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper JunkyView Post
Lol, I just read this and can't stop laughing.
Shannon
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2022, 04:12 PM   #277  
Kookie Creator

Received 523 Likes on 222 Posts

My wonderful package from Lercy (AScrapofKindness) arrived. So many beautiful items to inspire some spring crafting. Thank you so much.
I will be back on shortly with some offerings. Need to look through my stash and see what I need to part with.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2022, 06:39 PM   #278  
Glitter Guru

Smile

These two are still available if anyone would like them. I've colored up one of the bear images, but do not have him on a card yet. I think he turns out really cute colored.

Quote:

I have the following two items to offer.
Hip Stamp Hooray "Love" stamp set
Teddy Bear "Thank You" stamp
Can Only Mail in the U.S..
Just let me know what you'd like. Thanks!
Quote:

Last edited by hoptownracer1; 03-26-2022 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: Update on availability
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2022, 08:20 AM   #279  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

I have a few things to offer. I can only mail in the U.S. All Have Been Claimed
I have a stamp from a PIF I got from Kazeka, that says, "This girl runs on Jesus' love and Lots of Coffee;(working on some cards where I stamped this, and I think they are going to turn out cute; loved using this stamp!) I added a couple of coffee cup die cuts with it. I also found another roll of the gold/copper washi tape and I have two blending sponge applicators; these hold either the flat sponge ones or the domed ones. Just let me know what you would like. Thanks.

I still haven't found the other stamp set I am going to offer up: along with another one. I think I need to clean off my craft table, as I think it ate it! It may be a short bit before I get to it though, but it is on my list!
Jesus and Coffee stamp CLAIMED
Gold/Copper Washi CLAIMED
Sponge applicators CLAIMED
My package arrived today. Thanks so much, and thanks for the extra goodies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2022, 08:25 AM   #280  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by AScrapofKindnessView Post

My package arrived today. Thanks so much, and thanks for the extra goodies!
Reply With Quote Likes