Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Papertrey's New Releases..... (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/papertreys-new-releases-381126/)

Shopping Diva 09-10-2008 04:41 AM

Papertrey's New Releases.....

What colors do you think will get released this month?

OakvilleMom 09-10-2008 04:51 AM

I was thinking that maybe a Christmasy shade of green to go with the stunning Red from last month.

Off I go to check out Nichole's blog...

MWDStamp 09-10-2008 05:03 AM

She mentions silver ribbon in today's blog post. I am guessing silver or something with a shimmer/shine. I like the idea of a Christmas green.

kimz1959 09-10-2008 05:11 AM

I SOOOO want a Papertrey black, maybe that will be the neutral this month??? Can't get enough of their heavy weight cardstock!!!

sprtchick 09-10-2008 09:10 AM

so far there are no blues......
blessings

theresalaird 09-10-2008 09:18 AM

My thought was a dark blue or a fall/winter green. Speaking of PTI anyone see that gorgeous snowman set !!! That is going to be a must for me. I usually don't buy too many holiday sets (not enough versatility) but love winter sets. Can't wait until the 15th.

whoistracy 09-10-2008 10:02 AM

I'd love to see a truly unique color. Most of the colors that have come out are similar to others I've seen or even have. I could use a nice black though- it's been difficult to find quality black cs.

peggysue 09-10-2008 10:04 AM

I'm also thinking (and hoping) for blues . . . maybe blue and silver?

Shopping Diva 09-10-2008 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theresalaird (Post 11261524)
My thought was a dark blue or a fall/winter green. Speaking of PTI anyone see that gorgeous snowman set !!! That is going to be a must for me. I usually don't buy too many holiday sets (not enough versatility) but love winter sets. Can't wait until the 15th.

I love snowmen! I can't wait to see the entire set :D

Marinek9mom 09-10-2008 10:37 AM

I'm hoping for a blue. Silver would also be nice. Or a nice fall-like green. The only two colors of PTI cardstock that I don't have are the blue and green from the first release. I've thought of getting the green to replace my SU certainly celery once I've used it all. I would love to go exclusively with PTI cardstock eventually. I love it! And the ribbon is to die for!

Janet

whoistracy 09-11-2008 09:10 AM

Did ya'll see the shimmer colors this morning?? Silver, gold, and blue. Looks like some of you got your wish.

Shopping Diva 09-11-2008 09:25 AM

They are so gorgeous! The ribbon is unbelievable! :D

luvpaisley 09-11-2008 09:28 AM

Something I read after the last release made me think there would eventually be a dark green...but remember this month and next are holiday releases, so I'm sure there will be sooo much stuff. I am excited, even though I really don't need a thing!

carabecca 09-12-2008 05:18 AM

I don't love the colors, but I love the stamp sets.

I'm thinking about the shimmer blue with dark chocolate. Any opinions on that? Not necessarily for Christmas, but I think it could look really sharp.

Shopping Diva 09-12-2008 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carabecca (Post 11288160)
I don't love the colors, but I love the stamp sets.

I'm thinking about the shimmer blue with dark chocolate. Any opinions on that? Not necessarily for Christmas, but I think it could look really sharp.

That would be really pretty. I'd like to see the Blue Shimmer with Black :D

Phantom 09-12-2008 06:41 AM

So... have you been to Nichole's blog today? Oh my - the deep blue shimmery cardstock? With the too-many-choices of gold and silver ribbon? If I don't make Christmas cards this year, something is definitely wrong with me LOL!! Absolutely gorgeous. And detail embossing powder on top of that!

kimz1959 09-12-2008 07:17 AM

I don't think I'll be ordering any stamps but will definitely going for the shimmery papers and ribbons. Was thinking about getting thr rock-a blocks but those aren't a necessity...yet ;)