Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   PaperCrafts Magazine Cruise 2011 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/papercrafts-magazine-cruise-2011-a-523267/)

20something 03-18-2011 12:00 PM

PaperCrafts Magazine Cruise 2011

Hey there! :D

Just wondering if anyone signed up for this / is planning on signing up...
Cruisin' with Paper Crafts | Paper Crafts

My mom and I are booked, and I was just wondering who else is going. :)

KalaKitty 03-18-2011 03:44 PM

I wish I could go. I've always wanted to go on a cruise.

bound4london 03-18-2011 11:00 PM

I have never wanted to go on a cruise but I think my mom would love this. But truthfully I am confused about the cost. So is it $711 a person or $711 plus the $295. I don't know if I can do it this year but it looks like a great adventure. Also I would need round trip airfare etc to Miami and that would add another $300 per person etc. But oh it looks fun!

20something 03-19-2011 02:14 AM

It's $711 for the cruise and $295 for the crafting classes, goodies, special events on ship, etc. So a total of a little more that $1,000 per person. We have to fly to Miami, too. Definitely not cheap. :0)

Cruises are fabulous, though. I especially love Carnival. There's always something going on. Once I went on one a couple of years ago, I decided I'd never go on a non-cruise vacation again! LOL And a cruise with papercrafting included? Well, that's just too much goodness to handle. :)

Shaz Aussie 06-17-2011 09:42 PM

Papercrafts cruise

My Mum and I are thinking of coming along too. My Mum isn't a papercrafter but I still think she'd have a fabulous time! Just trying to find the cheapest flights from Australia.

KalaKitty 06-18-2011 06:51 AM

I really wanted to go but since I am recently unemployed it is now impossible. I have always wanted to go on a cruise and a crafting cruise would have been awesome. :cry:

Shaz Aussie 06-18-2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KalaKitty (Post 18435570)
I really wanted to go but since I am recently unemployed it is now impossible. I have always wanted to go on a cruise and a crafting cruise would have been awesome. :cry:

Sorry to hear that KalaKitty. I hope you are able to find more work soon.

Shaz Aussie 06-21-2011 04:27 PM

Cruise

Well after deliberating for a few days my Mum and I decided to go for it! We will be on the cruise (soo excited :D)

Hopefully we'll see some of you there.

Shaz xoxo

Karen99 06-21-2011 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KalaKitty (Post 18435570)

Unemployed here too! Corporate decision to close down the pharmacy I worked at. We shut the doors in Oct. and I've been unemployed ever since. It's unbelievable out there. I look several days a week for work, and have come up dry!!