Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   An open letter to Chic and Savvy Crafters (Amber and team) (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/open-letter-chic-savvy-crafters-amber-team-597411/)

Cobrylin 03-10-2015 06:54 PM

An open letter to Chic and Savvy Crafters (Amber and team)

Hello,
Just a couple of questions for you...
1). How did you know that I again waited until the last minute to order clear 5x7 envelopes?
2). When an order arrives for you to fulfill, do you have some type of app that rolls you out of bed to get it moving?
3). With that said, do you sleep?
4). Are you psychic?
5). Last but not least....how is it that I ordered Saturday from the East coast and they arrive in Monday's mail from the West coast?

I don't order often, but when I do, it's always from Chic and Savvy Crafters (just like the Dos Equis guy).

Grace, Peace and Blessings...Maria

Skippet 03-10-2015 07:09 PM

I agree - Chic & Savvy has wonderful customer service and Amber is such a kind person.

sprtchick 03-10-2015 07:17 PM

Hoot hoot hoot...I hopped a train the very night you ordered and got them most of the way there. Thanks for the kind remarks. Since my last web host quit business I am struggling to learn a new software and rebuild my site. Thanks for making me smile today.
:)

Denverkat276 03-10-2015 08:19 PM

What a wonderful letter to send to a purveyor.

ceramicat1 03-11-2015 11:29 AM

Amber is awesome!

RJP111 03-11-2015 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceramicat1 (Post 20921389)
Amber is awesome!

Can I get an Amen on that?

I have ordered from Amber more than once, and will order from her again. Great prices and even better customer service!!

QueenOfInkland 03-11-2015 01:57 PM

Amber ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

meeyore151 03-11-2015 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobrylin (Post 20920831)
Hello,
Just a couple of questions for you...
1). How did you know that I again waited until the last minute to order clear 5x7 envelopes?
2). When an order arrives for you to fulfill, do you have some type of app that rolls you out of bed to get it moving?
3). With that said, do you sleep?
4). Are you psychic?
5). Last but not least....how is it that I ordered Saturday from the East coast and they arrive in Monday's mail from the West coast?

I don't order often, but when I do, it's always from Chic and Savvy Crafters (just like the Dos Equis guy).

Grace, Peace and Blessings...Maria

YES! My order arrived with the cutest little star stamp as a thank you - and my DD has been obsessed with stars since she could say the word! We were both very excited by it. :D

triasimite 08-26-2015 05:13 AM

Chic and Savvy is definitely my "go to" order site. Amber IS the pinnacle.

gregzgurl 08-26-2015 06:38 AM

Just needed to say that I don't think there's a "team" - I think it's Amber all by herself rockin' it...

estamps 08-26-2015 07:29 AM

Must check out Chic and Savvy. New to me. I love when there is good customer service. That's why I deal with small businesses. Sounds like my type of buying. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. E

cbet 08-26-2015 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregzgurl (Post 21057822)
Just needed to say that I don't think there's a "team" - I think it's Amber all by herself rockin' it...

I just want to know how she gets the post office to deliver her stuff so much faster than other companies!

I ordered from her late Friday night, the shipping confirmation said the item was mailed on Saturday and I had it in Wisconsin on Monday. If my mother who lives 45 minutes away from me mails me something on Saturday, it's only a 50/50 shot that I'll have it on Monday!

gregzgurl 08-28-2015 09:25 AM

My thought is that the Universe (or God or Karma or whatever label you're comfortable with) pays attention when someone is as awesome as Amber, and assists them with whatever they're doing...

smhtwin 08-28-2015 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregzgurl (Post 21059525)
My thought is that the Universe (or God or Karma or whatever label you're comfortable with) pays attention when someone is as awesome as Amber, and assists them with whatever they're doing...

Agreed! Somebody is sprinkling pixie dust on the orders :p

Amber is wonderful :p

larue 08-29-2015 04:34 AM

Count me as another one who thinks Amber is the greatest.

Cicicara 08-29-2015 12:58 PM

I have never heard of Chic and Savvy stamps. You all spoke so highly of them that I visited their web site. Down for maintenance till 9-2-15. I guess that's karma watching out for my budget.

Bahb 08-29-2015 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cicicara (Post 21060160)
I have never heard of Chic and Savvy stamps. You all spoke so highly of them that I visited their web site. Down for maintenance till 9-2-15. I guess that's karma watching out for my budget.

DITTO!what Cicicara said. I said, "Thank you, God" and told my husband how lucky our bank account just got a God Intervention.

HOWEVER, that just means my Needs List will be longer by 9-2-15. My goal is to find everything i need in a one-stop-shop, but that hasn't happened in 11 years of stamping.