Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Oozark-Great service (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/oozark-great-service-516503/)

ocbdrb 01-05-2011 04:56 PM

Oozark-Great service

I placed an order on Sunday and received it today! Fast shipping and great service. Received an email that it was shipped Monday and delivered today!!

jeanstamping2 01-05-2011 05:41 PM

They do have Great Customer Service as well as good shipping times.

I order from them.... Mostly Copic Markers. But I am seeing more and more things I want to get.

tlrowley 01-05-2011 05:54 PM

I can't believe it, but when I saw your message, I had to go out and check my mail. Not that I'm trying to top you, but I ordered my on Sunday, as well, and received them - in California - today. Oozak and USPS are really on top of their game.

To think that if I hadn't seen your message, my poor markers would have spent a cold night in the mailbox :D

TheresaCC 01-05-2011 07:09 PM

That's awesome! I've ordered from them several times and always had excellent and very quick service.

SophieLaFontaine 01-06-2011 01:33 AM

Yes, every time that I've ordered from them the orders have gotten here super fast. I have ordered all of my Copic markers from them.

diannep575 01-06-2011 03:45 AM

Oozak rocks!!!! At the top of my list for best customer service....

sprtchick 01-06-2011 08:22 AM

That is also where I order all my Copics...their service just cant be beat unless someone can get them to me the same day I order them....
blessings.

beccabatgirl 01-06-2011 08:51 AM

Yep, love their prices and customer service too! I have ordered almost all my copics from them.

sma499 01-06-2011 03:29 PM

I'll have to check their site out more. I like that they are a "local" business for me, even though it's online shopping. Kalamazoo is only about 45 minutes from me.

dianerh 01-07-2011 04:58 AM

Yep--super fast and great service. I've ordered several times and one time one of the Copics was missing. I called and left a message right away, then emailed. He immediately emailed back that I was right--and shipped it ASAP. I recommend them!

kln308 01-19-2011 03:39 PM

love oozak, too

I've bought Copics and Penny Black stamps a few times now, and they are great! I forgot one color and ordered a duplicate of another, and Rusty cheerfully corrected the order - super nice guy!! AND the best prices I have found for Copics and Penny Black. Love. Oozak. Love them.:D

HolleyTX 01-20-2011 07:25 PM

It's Oozak and yep, I agree with the reviews. I always get super quick service from them and excellent communications. You always know just where your order is in processing and it gets to you super quick!! I use them for Copics, ink pads and refills and penny black stamps.

Woohoo!

Holley

a new card posted everyday!
Holley's Blog