Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-23-2015, 03:42 PM   #41  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 77 Likes on 42 Posts

I love Simon Says Stamp, but it seems they're always out of stock of the things I want. Always! I looked for one of their exclusive dies, made by Memory Box, for over a year before I finally found it in stock.

I'm a huge fan of Papertrey Ink; their designs and designers keep pushing the envelope; just when you think you couldn't possibly need another thing, you find out differently. Their customer service is one of the best; yes, I know there were problems a few years ago, but CS has improved by leaps and bounds.

I'm fairly new to Altenew and WPlus9 and love their products. Especially WPLUS9's Fresh Cut Florals, More Fresh Cuts and Fresh Cut Containers. If you haven't seen the watercolor magic Dawn works, with these sets and Distress markers, take yourself to YouTube - you're in for a treat! Check out her video using Pretty Peonies too!

And I think someone mentioned 123Stitch. I've been waiting a long time for WPLUS9's "Hello" stamp set; they must not get many sets in at one time, because I've missed it twice. So I decided to look for a "Hello" die, and found theirs on the 123Stitch site. On a whim I decided to see if they had the stamp set also; yes, they did and it's on its way to me! So excited, and the shipping is so reasonable.

And I'm also a huge fan of Rusty at Oozak; top-notch service and prices.

I could never be a one-stop shopper! Life's too short!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes