Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   One Stop Shopping....? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/one-stop-shopping-330342/)

cannontc 03-05-2008 01:29 PM

One Stop Shopping....?

Can anyone suggest an online retailer that sells the following:
Basic Grey Papers
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Stickles
Copics
Primas
As well as a selection of single stamps by name brands

I have a whole list of items I want to get and since I have a limited budget I'd like to get it at one place to save on shipping.....Initially I thought eclectic paperie would be the answer because they seemed to sell everything I needed, but after trying to add it to my cart it seems that almost everything is unavailable....UGH!

wagleg 03-05-2008 01:31 PM

Yes. and free shipping over $10
allthatscraps.com
I'm waiting on an order now.

cannontc 03-05-2008 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wagleg (Post 9036223)
Yes. and free shipping over $10
allthatscraps.com
I'm waiting on an order now.

Thanks! I just checked them out and most of the stuff I need is also on waitlist for them too :(

I guess I just want what everyone else does :)

Kathyc 03-05-2008 02:48 PM

I think Eclectic Paperie has most of that stuff! Ellen Hutson sells a lot of it too with super info on the Copics; I know there's another place I've ordered from....let me check my history!

kphorse 03-05-2008 02:52 PM

All That Scraps gets it back in as fast as they can! Love their site! Great service and free shipping over $10!

Kathyc 03-05-2008 03:02 PM

I REALLY need that Swiss Dot CB folder! I'll have to check out all that scraps!
The other store that I've ordered from is Creative Xpress; they have some of what you're looking for but all the new folders are sold out; they have great prices on the Cuttlebug alphas though.

geekgirl415 03-05-2008 03:06 PM

how about http://store.scrapbook.com/ ?

LuvLee 03-05-2008 04:28 PM

www.busybeescrapbooking.com

Awesome customer service and products...........Swiss Dots was available yesterday when I checked!!

wagleg 03-05-2008 04:58 PM

I have had several things that were waitlisted at allthatscraps.
Christine is real good about getting back with you when they are in stock.
I like the fact that I can be put on a waitlist there and order when it comes back in vs. having to pay for an order then being put on a waitlist.

Also
www.stampingcottage.com also has a few things from your list except, no Copics and a smaller selection of primas. But huge selection of stamps. I recently purchased some Daisy Bucket. They also have a 10% off right now and free shipping over $65.
HTH

sf9erfan 03-05-2008 05:12 PM

I also shop with Allthatscraps. I usually skip over being put on the waiting list, but I signed up for the first time for the Swiss Dot CB folder. I was surprised how fast she emailed me -2 days. Give it a try! Can't beat free shipping!

KatarinaM 03-06-2008 03:05 AM

Whenever I have a long shopping list, I always get so frustrated when I can't find a store that carries everything I need in one place. I always have to order from multiple places, and pay more shipping. A lot of times, I will buy the bulk of my items from one retailer, then scoot over to eBay to buy some small items because usually I will pay less for shipping there. A lot of sellers on eBay will adjust the shipping cost if it's for small items. IE: I needed a couple of bottles of Mono glue, which the store I made a large purchase from didn't have, so I found a seller selling them for 1.99 ea. and the shipping was only around $2. Better than paying triple that if I bought from another retailer that doesn't calculate shipping based on weight!

CKMom 03-06-2008 04:17 AM

online shopping

Rubberbuggy Stamps has everything on your list but the copics,and they ship very fast and are super nice.

cannontc 03-06-2008 08:17 AM

Thanks for the input ladies! I think I'm still going to have to divide my order up, but I narrowed it down to two stores : JoAnn, and Ellen Hutson's......who at this point in time have what I need in stock :)

Pandora Spocks 03-06-2008 08:25 AM

You might also try in eBay stores.

Stamp 'n' Sparkle 03-06-2008 09:12 AM

eBay stores can be VERY competitive too ;) Also a lot of them have free shipping if you spend a certain amount :) It might be worth a look. I don't have EVERYTHING you are looking for but I have ordered things in because someone has asked me - you can contact eBayers with your needs and see if they have any of the other things you need in stock. It's definitely worth a try :)
Good luck! :D
Zee

spalma324 03-06-2008 09:29 AM

www.allthatscraps.com My fav. site ;)