Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   OMGoodness! New SU Mini (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/omgoodness-new-su-mini-543370/)

babydal57 11-30-2011 12:00 PM

OMGoodness! New SU Mini

I used to be a demo for SU. I dropped at the end of Oct, but they must be slow in updating their mailing list as I just got a copy of the new Mini.

Out of respect for the rules (even though I'm not a demo anymore!), I won't share specifics, but honestly, GO SEE YOUR DEMO! SU has knocked this one out of the park. There is something for every taste and style of stamper. Cutesy, vintage, CAS, whimsical, floral, baby, etc. And the new dies are just WOW!

Holy moley, I may have found a way to stay active if I had seen this mini before Oct 31. :lol: I see a big order during SAB. :wink:

PedalPower 11-30-2011 01:33 PM

That's awesome...good time of the buying season them with SAB coming up!!!

sprtchick 11-30-2011 03:13 PM

Hi Deb...I will be getting a lot of stuff from the mini..have you seen SAB mini yet? Not sure I love that one.
hugs.

Beedubya 11-30-2011 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babydal57 (Post 18967065)
I used to be a demo for SU. I dropped at the end of Oct, but they must be slow in updating their mailing list as I just got a copy of the new Mini.

Out of respect for the rules (even though I'm not a demo anymore!), I won't share specifics, but honestly, GO SEE YOUR DEMO! SU has knocked this one out of the park. There is something for every taste and style of stamper. Cutesy, vintage, CAS, whimsical, floral, baby, etc. And the new dies are just WOW!

Holy moley, I may have found a way to stay active if I had seen this mini before Oct 31. :lol: I see a big order during SAB. :wink:

I heart you. LOL! How are you doing, girlie? :D

mypixiegirl 11-30-2011 03:38 PM

I'm so looking forward to seeing this new mini.

MNCarol 11-30-2011 03:59 PM

I don't understand how the teasing is fun.

babydal57 11-30-2011 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beedubya (Post 18967471)
I heart you. LOL! How are you doing, girlie? :D

Hey hon! Thanks for asking I'm doing well, but in a bit of withdrawal now, lol.

I'm sorry if anyone thinks I'm teasing. I just wanted people to know to contact their demos as they I believe can share a hard copy with customers. This is not one to skip. ;)

MNCarol 11-30-2011 05:19 PM

[QUOTE=

I'm sorry if anyone thinks I'm teasing. I just wanted people to know to contact their demos as they I believe can share a hard copy with customers. This is not one to skip. ;)[/QUOTE]

Sure...and get told "you are on the mailing list; the company will mail you one and you should get it just after Christmas since the current one is good until January 3rd"

BIG help that is.

MNCarol 11-30-2011 05:52 PM

So I suppose I am expected to just stay away from SCS until the end of December.

prchvs 11-30-2011 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MNCarol (Post 18967853)
Sure...and get told "you are on the mailing list; the company will mail you one and you should get it just after Christmas since the current one is good until January 3rd"

BIG help that is.

I would check with a different demo then ... demo's are able and allowed to show you and you should be able to see it.

BJMarhefka 12-01-2011 12:15 AM

SAB...?

I heard that the SAB catalog is out! Id love a peek!!

MNCarol 12-01-2011 05:59 AM

Quote:

I would check with a different demo then ... demo's are able and allowed to show you and you should be able to see it.
That is a thought -- only I am in a commitment with a group of others that doesn't end for a few months yet. So finding someone else could make things awkward.

prchvs 12-01-2011 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MNCarol (Post 18968890)
That is a thought -- only I am in a commitment with a group of others that doesn't end for a few months yet. So finding someone else could make things awkward.

there are girls in my club who have other demos, so I, as a demo, wouldn't find it awkward :)

Minders 12-01-2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MNCarol (Post 18968890)

It might be awkward but I know many people who place orders with multiple demos AND you need to find one who suits YOUR particular needs. Customers can get their hands on the catalogs soon since we could order them to hand out today! I expedited so I should have mine on Monday!

kspiv 12-02-2011 12:08 PM

This is always the one thing I miss about being a demo...being "in the know" and on the demo side of SCS. =( but I am saving tons of money and am remodeling my bathroom on the money I havent spent on SU stuff since I dropped! LOL

Cant WAIT to see the new mini and the new catalog, too! I truly love to see the new minis and catalogs and I know that I'll have to save some money back for orders.

Minders 12-02-2011 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kspiv (Post 18972844)
This is always the one thing I miss about being a demo...being "in the know" and on the demo side of SCS. =( but I am saving tons of money and am remodeling my bathroom on the money I havent spent on SU stuff since I dropped! LOL

Cant WAIT to see the new mini and the new catalog, too! I truly love to see the new minis and catalogs and I know that I'll have to save some money back for orders.

Nevermind that you miss your demo friends (ie: ME) terribly! LOL!

We miss you too! Hope the bathroom turns out well....and faster than our shower remodel by my hubby did (it was MONTHS). And now I refuse to shower in it since I don't like the knob he put on because I can't get the water scalding hot anymore...I'm not going to freeze...back to the hall bath for me for the winter:-)

babydal57 12-02-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kspiv (Post 18972844)

I miss being in the know too along with my demo friends on the demo side. But I'm saving money too. My craft shopping has dropped off a ton. And I already have enough to open my own store anyway.

Karen99 12-02-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MNCarol (Post 18967589)
I don't understand how the teasing is fun.

Me either! Com'on....since you aren't a demo any longer, link us the site!! Pretty please.....

Minders 12-02-2011 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen99 (Post 18972881)
Me either! Com'on....since you aren't a demo any longer, link us the site!! Pretty please.....

She doesn't have a link, I think she got the real as in paper one! She wouldn't have access to the demo site any longer to see the link. And I don't think she meant to be a tease, just sharing some excitement. You should be getting copies soon either from the mail or your demo!

sharilea 12-02-2011 01:18 PM

My demo showed me her copy last weekend. It's very nice. Can't wait to get mine in the mail.

LancasterLurker 12-02-2011 01:43 PM

So unfair - I'm a current demo and MY copy hasn't even reached me yet!

ozarkstamper 12-03-2011 07:35 PM

I got a glimpse of the Occasions Mini today. A new die is now on my wish list. :)

Erin K 12-05-2011 04:46 AM

Waiting for that casual, innocent, sneaky link to be posted...

mandypandy 12-05-2011 10:26 AM

Hi Deb & Kelly! WE miss you over on the demo side!! Maybe you'll come back again once you've run through your stockpile of supplies??!! =)

I agree the new mini has lots of great stuff....the new Big Shot items are definitely on my first order! And for those looking to see the new mini it doesn't hurt to ask your demo if they have gotten their copy yet so you can try to plan your purchases for the next few months.

I know some demos don't like their customers to see the new minis too far ahead of time as they think it might detract from their sales for the end of the current mini. It is a business decision and not just them holding back! =) Say pretty please and bring chocolate and you'd probably get yourself a peek...at least at my house you would! =)

boydsluver21 12-06-2011 04:42 AM

Could someone please please please give us some details of the things in the new mini...dying to know!

pasco 12-06-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erin K (Post 18978815)
Waiting for that casual, innocent, sneaky link to be posted...

me too :)

angel1971 12-06-2011 02:59 PM

Please please please :D

ponygirl40 12-06-2011 03:00 PM

can you do a search to see some things in the gallery? or is that not visible?

indyemmert 12-06-2011 04:34 PM

Here is the link to the gallery: Stampin Up! Gallery: Occasions Mini by musicmomof3 - Page 1 - Cards & More - Splitcoaststampers
You just have to be logged in to see it.