Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   OK! MY CASE LOGIC STORAGE CASE CAME TODAY!!!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/ok-my-case-logic-storage-case-came-today-19222/)

debbins 12-07-2004 06:05 PM

OK! MY CASE LOGIC STORAGE CASE CAME TODAY!!!!

I don't know why I am posting this, but I am so excited about receiving my case logic cd case today... It is great! I stamp and scrapbook at home and a lot of the times away from home so this is perfect and very affordable $18.00! It has a strap so you can carry it on your shoulder if you want! It holds all the SU pads! Best part about it was I ordered it on 12/6 and it arrived at my house on 12/7!!!! Talk about fast service. I just had to share!!!! Happy Stamping Everyone!!! :D

mooshie_stamps 12-07-2004 06:13 PM

Holy COW! you got it that fast? that's great! I'm excited for you. I know how it is to get something so neat for organizing. I don't have that case, but I was so excited when the fedex guy came with my fellowes spinner. I bet if he'd known what was in it he would've thought I was a complete nut case. hehehe :lol: oh well only a stamper can understand. congrats, and enjoy.
Michelle

marymoilanen 12-07-2004 06:34 PM

Where did you find it for $18?

debbins 12-07-2004 07:38 PM

case logic case

Okay, I am sorry I misquoted the price.... it's $18.95 on sale this doesn't include the shipping. Sorry. It came to around $28.00 total with S&H.... still very affordable compared to other out there. I was really impressed on how fast it arrived .... 1 Day! The website for this holder is http://www.millionbuy.com/cascd60.html The item number at their website if it doesn't go direct to the item is CASCD60.

debbiejjackson 12-07-2004 09:51 PM

I ordered it late last night. I tracked it and it is due to be here tomorrow. I can't wait.

debbiejjackson 12-07-2004 09:52 PM

One of my biggest problems as a demo - I seem to always forget at least one ink pad. This way I will just take them all to be on the safe side.

trudence 12-08-2004 01:25 AM

Do you think this would work for the old style ink pads or is it just for the new ones??

debbins 12-08-2004 07:16 AM

case logic

Yes, I think it will work for the older pads as the pads stack on top of each other. It should be just fine! :D I am thinking about getting another one for all my other stamp pads (staz on, Brillance, and others)

marymoilanen 12-08-2004 06:42 PM

I ordered mine from Amazon and it came to $28 with shipping. I can't wait to get it. It will be for my craft pads and very handy for when I travel!

stampwithjenn 07-28-2006 05:21 AM

Sorry, I just stumbled onto this post. Do the ink pads really fit well in the CD slots? Wouldn't the slots be too narrow? What a great and inexpensive idea though!

Anna741 07-28-2006 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampwithjenn
Sorry, I just stumbled onto this post. Do the ink pads really fit well in the CD slots? Wouldn't the slots be too narrow? What a great and inexpensive idea though!

They don't actually fit in the slots. You create sections using empty CD cases. Here's a photo I have had saved in my Favorites for a while....
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...hp?photo=11541

I don't own one of these, but I have always been tempted. Seems like a really great idea.

firequeen 07-28-2006 08:00 AM

I have this for my ink pads. Like Anna741 said you do need to use empty cd cases to create sections. It works wonderfully for my new style pads. The older pads don't seem as stable when stacked in there, but it will work for them.

cdjkssss 07-28-2006 09:16 AM

If you don't need to travel with all of your ink pads, you can take the plastic inserts out of the Case Logic case. There are two of them, each holding 24 ink pads. I went to the home improvement store and bought a cheap lazy susan (like you'd use in your cupboards to hold spices or whatever) and put the two cases on it back to back. So now I have a revolving ink pad holder in the middle of my stamping table.

kelwil 07-28-2006 11:01 AM

Check garage sales! I bought mine for $1 at a garage sale.

Kelli

88 keys 07-28-2006 12:21 PM

i've been looking for a portable inkpad holder for ages. what i can't figure out for the life of me is why SU doesn't have one made for themselves. you know they would sell like hotcakes. all demos would want one for sure and an awful lot of the regular customers would too. i'm not a demo and i take my stamping supplies with me a lot of places. and i think a lot more people would but the portable one instead of the one they sell now if it could be used for both at home and to transport.

jeanstamping2 07-28-2006 05:38 PM

These would be great for us that use Unmounted Stamps.

I store all of my TAC stamps in CD cases.

I will have to give this link to my dh as we have a ton of Music CD and are always looking for more storage for them.

Thanks for the link!