Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   O.k. Help me out please (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/o-k-help-me-out-please-123095/)

luv too stamp 02-22-2006 09:27 AM

O.k. Help me out please

I am about to get yet another flower set, I mean how many do we need. I have Flower Garden, Watercolor II, Shapes and Shadows - which is more of a fun flower, seems like everything I get is flowers. Do you think Heartfelt Thanks is alot like Best Blossoms.

Thank you,

lilorangemouse 02-22-2006 09:39 AM

I think Heartfelt Thanks and Best Blossoms are quite different. Heartfelt Thanks has the two set stamps that you stamp over top - soooo pretty! Best Blossoms is one of my new favourites too - but they seem so different to me. Check out the galleries for both of them.

laurakj 02-22-2006 09:45 AM

Have them both, LOVE them both! They are very different sets! Best Blossoms is a solid BOLD stamp set, while HT is a watercolor/stipply type set. The rubber on HT is textured to give the stamped image a wonderful watercolor look. Both sets are great and I don't think I could choose between them!

carolync6 02-22-2006 09:53 AM

I'm the wrong person to give advice here because I probably have at least 25 floral sets, but I LOVE Heartfelt Thanks. I just got it and can't believe it took me all this time to order it. It's gorgeous, and so easy to work with. You should also have In Full Bloom - it's my other fave flower set.

ladylinks 02-22-2006 10:14 AM

I think we NEED them all! I love flowers and almost not a set comes out that I don't get! Flowers are AWESOME!!!!!
I have both heartfelt and best and they are great! Heartfelt might be more versatile, I use the "thanks" on lots of stuff.

luv too stamp 02-22-2006 10:29 AM

O.K. Help me out please

Thank you everyone.

lovetostamp569 02-23-2006 01:34 AM

uummm, I didnt realize there was a limit to how many floral sets one should have(lol). I have probably about 12 floral sets, with more on the way. I just cant seem to stop myself.

ponygirl40 02-23-2006 02:35 AM

You have to choose? You can't just get them all??? LOL!

mrslevite 02-23-2006 05:55 AM

No such thing as too many floral stamps! :D

kathleenh 02-23-2006 06:38 AM

I hear my customers say this all of the time about floral sets but you know what? We use floral sets more than any other set! You can use them for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, sympathy, thank you's, and on and on. So now go ahead and get both Best Blossoms and Heartfelt Thanks. ;) LOL!

Kathleen

handstampedhappiness 02-23-2006 06:46 AM

No, it's very different. You need both. You can never have too many flower sets. ;) (spoken from a girl who has at least 25)

Heartfelt Thanks is my favorite flower set. It's gorgeous!!

santakitty 02-23-2006 03:22 PM

absolutely no help form here............. Everytime I go thru my sets to pick something out I think all I have are florals so I've tried to expand & pick up 'vintagy' sets for cards/scrapbooks. BUT there are ways to use a floral stamp for a 'guy card' & not have it be 'guyish' and not girly. Have to pick the right color combo of c/s & inks, layering, embellishments, twine (no ribbon) etc & it can definitely work. another buuutttttttt I love the look of 2-step stamping so Heartfelt Thanks & Petal Prints keep popping up in front of me & In Full Bloom has a very different look to it. Will have Best Blossoms next week.
See - told you - no help at all.
K

jukeboxgraduate 02-23-2006 03:54 PM

I feel very strongly that no one should have any more than 1,327 floral sets, that is, unless SU! comes out with 1,328 floral sets.

Seriously, though, Heartfelt thanks is so versatile and pretty, you really GOTTA have it!

(stamping fanatics are so co-dependant)