Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   noticed? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/noticed-159936/)

ajcmeyer 06-29-2006 09:55 PM

noticed?

Has anyone noticed there are two wheels that are in the back index of wheels that are not listed anywhere else in the catty? They are Lots of Hearts and Eau De Cologne. Just wondering.

row4d 06-29-2006 10:17 PM

Lots of Hearts is the wheel that coordinates with Olive You from the Winter Mini. Not sure why it wasn't pictured adjacent to the set -- guess that was an oops!

ajcmeyer 06-29-2006 11:15 PM

I love that wheel and am still glad I bought it. I wonder if not putting both wheels in the main part of the catty was a whoops on their part?

Purpledragon 06-29-2006 11:50 PM

hehe i noticed another whoops.... on the explanation of the stamp-a-ma-jig it says "doesnt come with stamp shown" but there is no stamp shown...gotta chuckle outta that one

Anna741 06-30-2006 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajcmeyer
Has anyone noticed there are two wheels that are in the back index of wheels that are not listed anywhere else in the catty? They are Lots of Hearts and Eau De Cologne. Just wondering.

Also the Everyday Blossoms jumbo wheel.

There are SO MANY great new wheels in this catalog! So far, I don't own a single wheel. But this catty may force me to start collecting them....

Cat 06-30-2006 04:20 AM

So, the question is, are these wheels available for purchase or are they on the list by mistake?

krissypics 06-30-2006 04:40 AM

Eau De Cologne matches Haute Couture, so I have to order that! Hopefully it is in there for a reason LOL

Krissy

RidiculouslyAddicted 06-30-2006 07:35 AM

There's actually a few mistakes in the catty that I've noticed.
Two that come to mind immediately are that:
1) Always Artichoke appears to be the same color in the front of the catty as Handsome Hunter (it's definitely NOT artichoke!)
2) Although they took the acrylic brayer attachment out, they left the shadow where it used to be (demo noticed this)

jewel081378 07-06-2006 10:23 AM

I emailed stampin up and they told me that with the wheels, they ran out of room in the catalog but they are still available for purchase.

cuccicoo1002 07-06-2006 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RidiculouslyAddicted
2) Although they took the acrylic brayer attachment out, they left the shadow where it used to be (demo noticed this)

I don't see this in any of mine...I wonder if some were printed, and then they caught it??

Ally 07-06-2006 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RidiculouslyAddicted
There's actually a few mistakes in the catty that I've noticed.
Two that come to mind immediately are that:
1) Always Artichoke appears to be the same color in the front of the catty as Handsome Hunter (it's definitely NOT artichoke!)

If you hover over or click on the brayer on the online catalog the acrylic attachment is shown.

raiwoof 07-06-2006 11:28 AM

I've found in my catty on page 164 and 165 the same mistake...or at least I think it's a mistake.

For Letter Prints, the second stamp that has words on it, the words are backwards. The same for the Letter Patterns set on the following page...the stamp with the alphabet is shown backwards as well.

Has anyone else noticed this? I was thinking about posting a thread about it, until I saw this thread.

laurakj 07-06-2006 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiwoof
I've found in my catty on page 164 and 165 the same mistake...or at least I think it's a mistake.

For Letter Prints, the second stamp that has words on it, the words are backwards. The same for the Letter Patterns set on the following page...the stamp with the alphabet is shown backwards as well.

Has anyone else noticed this? I was thinking about posting a thread about it, until I saw this thread.

These are for the "kissing" technique. So the letters would have to be backwards for them to be correct when you "kiss" the letter to the background and then stamp with the letter. Make sense?

binmar 07-06-2006 11:36 AM

The reason why these are backwards is so that they will reverse when you turn the stamp over and be correct. :) If that makes any sense!

binmar 07-06-2006 11:36 AM

oops guess we posted at the same time!

raiwoof 07-06-2006 12:42 PM

Makes total sense! Thanks for clarifying!

Fananir 07-06-2006 01:33 PM

Did you also notice that Letter prints text is about Stampin' Up!? I could only read part of it, but I could see a reference to SU.

Jessrose21 07-06-2006 02:37 PM

What set did the Jumbo Everyday Blossoms wheel originally go with? If you click on the image of it in the index a blank space shows up instead of a bigger picture. Same thing with the Jumbo Lots of Hearts wheel. But Eau de Cologne shows up. Weird.