Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   new store in spokane, wa (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/new-store-spokane-wa-185762/)

stampmouse 09-23-2006 03:12 PM

new store in spokane, wa

yeah spokane has a new stamp store. In the days when we see so many stores closing I am happy to spread the news on the new store so here is my review:

A STAMP 4 all - 2929 N. Monroe Suite A 325-7310
hey just letting you all know the store on monroe (old stamp jeanies) is open
for business. I was in there today, happen to be passing and dh said oh its
open you want to stop. ok so twist my arm. He is so good to me you know. love
that guy.

Well the gal running it Dawn is SUPER nice very energenic and happy. She is
friends with Marny (sp??) from stampers roost. she took jeanies store and
partioned it off part where her husband has the cricket phone store next door.
the hours (if I remember right) is monday through saturday 10 to 530.

Not a huge amount of stamps yet but getting there. so far she is carring some
misc companies including house mouse ( i think these were from her private
collection unused too).

Then she has Great impressions stamps and will be diong the stamp of the month
classes with that on a saturday and a thursday next is this thursday coming up.

Northwoods LOVE these stamps. If you buy 2 of any design on the design board
you get a picture and instructions for the board.

Rosies side show stamps. The designer for these stamps will be coming to the
store and doing a class no date set yet.

She also has stamps for RENT pretty cool a whole room, if you remember there was
a store in the valley that did this she bought the rights for it.

She also has an awesome diecut machine and dies from that same store.

She also carrys moon glow (the powder stuff). H2os, marvys, closine, stayzon.

she is adding more stuff as she can.

she will be offering more classes as time goes by.

so for me Thumbs up looks to be a good store. Dh was pretty impressed with her
as well. oh and of course I made a purchase.

dtstampz 09-23-2006 04:33 PM

Thanks for the heads up, Laura! I was in Spokane shopping with a friend last month, and she took us to Stamp Jeannie's, which was closed. :( Glad to
hear the new shop is up and running--I'll add it to my list of stops next time I'm up that way!!

Stampin SandyH 09-23-2006 06:21 PM

Laura, great plug for Dawn. I go in there quite often now, even more so than when it was the Stamp Jeannie. Actually, I was in there today doing her stamp of the month cards and you might have come in while I was there. I made five absolutely adorable cards and bought the stamps plus a few others. She gives a discount if you buy the same day of the class, but an even better discount if you buy the stamps you just used for the workshop. I pretty much picked up all the stamps I used today plus a couple of Christmas ones.

She is a wonderful person, so anyone from Spokane or surrounding areas, go in and say hi to her.

MSBetsyZ 09-23-2006 09:52 PM

I love Great Impressions stamps! I used to sell them several years ago, in my online business. I still have bunches that I can't bring myself to part with, lol! I guess Huckleberries in Spokane has dropped the line? GI used to be pretty good about keeping the SOTM program exclusive to one store in a location.

I have heard that she's intent on bringing in "the latest and greatest" stuff. Oooh, can't wait to see it! A friend (also a customer) said she'd take me over one of these days. She used to work for Paper Peddler, where the Rentastamp stuff came from.

GarnetJ 09-23-2006 10:27 PM

Missed it!!! I drove right past Spokane on I-90 this week and never stopped!

stampmouse 09-23-2006 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampin SandyH
Laura, great plug for Dawn. I go in there quite often now, even more so than when it was the Stamp Jeannie. Actually, I was in there today doing her stamp of the month cards and you might have come in while I was there. I made five absolutely adorable cards and bought the stamps plus a few others. She gives a discount if you buy the same day of the class, but an even better discount if you buy the stamps you just used for the workshop. I pretty much picked up all the stamps I used today plus a couple of Christmas ones.

She is a wonderful person, so anyone from Spokane or surrounding areas, go in and say hi to her.

oh wow thats pretty weird isn't it. Yes there was one person working on the stamp of the month when my husband and I were in there around hmmm 230 or 300 I think.

stampmouse 09-23-2006 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSBetsyZ
I love Great Impressions stamps! I used to sell them several years ago, in my online business. I still have bunches that I can't bring myself to part with, lol! I guess Huckleberries in Spokane has dropped the line? GI used to be pretty good about keeping the SOTM program exclusive to one store in a location.

I have heard that she's intent on bringing in "the latest and greatest" stuff. Oooh, can't wait to see it! A friend (also a customer) said she'd take me over one of these days. She used to work for Paper Peddler, where the Rentastamp stuff came from.

i think huckleberries will still do the stamp of the month. dawn mentioned somethign but I can't quiet remember what she said about it.

stampmouse 09-23-2006 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtstampz
Thanks for the heads up, Laura! I was in Spokane shopping with a friend last month, and she took us to Stamp Jeannie's, which was closed. :( Glad to
hear the new shop is up and running--I'll add it to my list of stops next time I'm up that way!!

I like to support local businesses and especially one with good customer service so I try to spread the word. I also heard there is a new store called TLC (well new to stamps) on Northwest blvd but I haven't been in there YET.

debbies 09-24-2006 04:16 AM

My sister lives in Spokane - but she doesn't stamp! LOL

Stampin SandyH 09-24-2006 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampmouse
I like to support local businesses and especially one with good customer service so I try to spread the word. I also heard there is a new store called TLC (well new to stamps) on Northwest blvd but I haven't been in there YET.

Laura, there is a new store somewhere on Northwest Blvd. I have heard that it is the lady who purchased pretty much most or all of Jeannie's inventory. I haven't been there yet either.

Stampin SandyH 09-24-2006 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debbies

Well, debbies, it looks like we need to get your sister involved. Where in Spokane does she live?

stampmouse 09-24-2006 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debbies

say what you haven't converted her yet? I haven't been able to convert my sil either

stampmouse 09-24-2006 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampin SandyH
Laura, there is a new store somewhere on Northwest Blvd. I have heard that it is the lady who purchased pretty much most or all of Jeannie's inventory. I haven't been there yet either.

yes I have heard of it but haven't gone it. Its the TLC store I guess they started out with dolls.