Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   new product line?! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/new-product-line-354069/)

momis mama 06-08-2008 12:32 PM

new product line?!

any guess as to what the 'new product line' will be form SU!

TBA on june 17! just a little excited here!!!

snow4197 06-08-2008 12:38 PM

Oooooo - new product line. Can't wait to see this one. Hope it isn't a let down.

Jenn

Cat 06-08-2008 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momis mama (Post 10087746)
any guess as to what the 'new product line' will be form SU!

TBA on june 17! just a little excited here!!!

where'd ya hear that?

Phantom 06-08-2008 12:58 PM

Oh my ladies!! Go here and catch up with every one ;)

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...5&goto=newpost

It's fun to see all of the speculation -- I guess this is a hot topic, eh?!!

Nan

Assiniboine Cree 06-08-2008 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom (Post 10087948)
Oh my ladies!! Go here and catch up with every one ;)

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...5&goto=newpost

It's fun to see all of the speculation -- I guess this is a hot topic, eh?!!

Nan

I get the 'you don't have permission to access this page'. :confused:

katestamps716 06-08-2008 01:16 PM

It's a demo only thread so if you're not a registered demo you don't have access.

Laurie Couture 06-08-2008 01:16 PM

Me, too! :cry:

Phantom 06-08-2008 01:17 PM

Oh frickety wicket... I mean #@#!$&$!! That's on the demo side. My most humble apologies.... I am a new new demo and I totally didn't even look.. Please forgive me ~ I feel pretty stupid already. Lots of speculation over there and it's leaning toward something like Cricut. I don't know... am I not allowed to share info from the demo side?? Some will probably hop over here when they see this thread, too!

Nancy

ebeart 06-08-2008 01:18 PM

:(...I want to see!

lcmdws 06-08-2008 01:25 PM

somebody usually posts a link to some blog somewhere that has all the info there - like they did with the new in-colors introduced on the cruise....

PBaker 06-08-2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcmdws (Post 10088142)
somebody usually posts a link to some blog somewhere that has all the info there - like they did with the new in-colors introduced on the cruise....

Here's the thing, there is nothing on the blogs because there is nothing to tell. No one knows what this new product line is because it hasn't been announced yet. There is a LOT of speculation but no one knows anything for sure and that is the truth.

NancyL2648 06-08-2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom (Post 10088074)
Oh frickety wicket... I mean #@#!$&$!! That's on the demo side. My most humble apologies.... I am a new new demo and I totally didn't even look.. Please forgive me ~ I feel pretty stupid already. Lots of speculation over there and it's leaning toward something like Cricut. I don't know... am I not allowed to share info from the demo side?? Some will probably hop over here when they see this thread, too!

Nancy

A Cricut?!?! Ohhh How I love speculating demo's! :)

geekgirl415 06-08-2008 01:32 PM

Phantom, your "frickety wicket" cracks me up! I'm going to steal that saying from you!

Personally, I'm thinking it's UpperCase Living.... can't wait to know for sure! And as soon as this info hits the SU website, it'll be brought over here, so everyone can get all bouncy, crazy too!

lcmdws 06-08-2008 01:46 PM

We are panting with anticipation!! I just hope it is something I don't want...broke in VA, is me.

Phantom 06-08-2008 01:56 PM

All the demos know is that Shelli will have a prerecorded message available for download on the 17th at noon.... oh yeah, like the servers won't be going nutso with this one!! I'm sure the news will hit the waves faster than you can say "SU" !! And I'm sure there will be grumbles and cheers, too!!

And to "geekgirl415" -- "frickety wicket" was the first thing I came up with when I had my daughter and promised myself not to swear anymore!! I've been slipping lately and I'm working on it... but this one sure stuck!! My aunt used to say "sac de papier" - paper bag - but when you say it with force, it sounds nasty!! Maybe I should start a thread asking what people's pseudo-swear-words are LOL!!

Phantom 06-08-2008 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcmdws (Post 10088287)
We are panting with anticipation!! I just hope it is something I don't want...broke in VA, is me.

I LOVE this!! I always thought I was the only one hoping that I DON'T like what comes out in the new catalog - or else it's back to Creative Finances 101 !!

Nancy

LateBlossom 06-08-2008 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom (Post 10088365)
I LOVE this!! I always thought I was the only one hoping that I DON'T like what comes out in the new catalog - or else it's back to Creative Finances 101 !!

Nancy

Yeah, I totally don't get why people are so DISAPPOINTED when the catty doesn't live up to their expectations. What a relief it is to me and my poor checkbook! ;)

se_stamper 06-08-2008 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom (Post 10088359)
Maybe I should start a thread asking what people's pseudo-swear-words are LOL!!

Holy flippity flip flops! Um yah....because if I had a swear jar in my house, my husband and I would fill it lickety split!! And I'd be meeved because I'd be broke and couldn't buy anymore stampin' crack!

Sorry for the hi-jack

stampkinz 06-09-2008 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateBlossom (Post 10088532)
Yeah, I totally don't get why people are so DISAPPOINTED when the catty doesn't live up to their expectations. What a relief it is to me and my poor checkbook! ;)

Good point! If there are too many must-haves in the new catty, I get frustrated because I know I can't get everything I want. Now that I think about it, it really IS a relief :)

craftingcaren 06-09-2008 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by se_stamper (Post 10092589)
Holy flippity flip flops!
Sorry for the hi-jack

My daughter would say Oh Shrimp! I had to stop her because when you say it loud and fast it sounds too much like another swear word. I was afraid she'd say it in class and get in trouble. :-D

Avoca Sue 06-09-2008 07:25 AM

I get nervous around the time of the new catty because I have to budget my $$$. So if there is too many stamp sets that I like, that means I have to cut back on DSP and cardstock. So I end up with stamps that I can't use because I don't have the supplies to make cards.

Phantom 06-09-2008 07:33 AM

Okay -- let's pull this out of here.... where do I post a thread for our pseudo-cusses??? This could be really funny ;) Feel free to PM me so we leave this thread on topic ~ frankly, I'm lovin' that a few others are worried about liking TOO much in the new catalog!

SunshineMama 06-09-2008 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom (Post 10095406)
Okay -- let's pull this out of here.... where do I post a thread for our pseudo-cusses??? This could be really funny ;) Feel free to PM me so we leave this thread on topic ~ frankly, I'm lovin' that a few others are worried about liking TOO much in the new catalog!

You could put it in the Everyday Chit Chat forum.

Personally, I use a lot of "Holy Carp" (because I love white fish) and "Frick on a Stick" (from the show Scrubs).

geekgirl415 06-09-2008 08:38 AM

Oh ya!! that's a great thread idea- if I need to express dismay at something at work, I say "Oh Dearrrr" in an old lady voice - while it's not a cuss word, it does make my co-worker laugh!

So, Frickety Wicket, Phantom, where's that thread!?! LOL!

oh, i still think it's Uppercase Living, but the idea of a digi-scrap line is tantalizing.... :D

mztamela 06-09-2008 09:33 AM

I didn't find a thread so I started one. I don't know how to link, so you'll have to look in everyday chit chat under

Time to confess

purpleflowers 06-09-2008 11:00 AM

Ok, going out on a limb here 'cause I have no idea, but do you think maybe SU finally decided to produce some clear (or at least unmounted) stamps? I would think that would count as a new product line.

3boysstampin' 06-09-2008 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpleflowers (Post 10097797)
Ok, going out on a limb here 'cause I have no idea, but do you think maybe SU finally decided to produce some clear (or at least unmounted) stamps? I would think that would count as a new product line.

My opinion is no. I think it will be something in the "accessories" department. Of course, I'm out on the limb with you, lol! Oh, 8 more days to wait!

PBaker 06-09-2008 11:15 AM

Quote:

This was actually my guess, I thought that it made more sense that the other guesses that everyone was coming up with, but some of the more senior demos are saying no way. I guess we will find out on the 17th.

julie12775 06-09-2008 11:45 AM

Quote:

I'm hoping your right, but I've been told they aren't going to go to clear by my demo, it would make storage sooo much easier.

I'm kinda hoping I'm not really into the new line, so I'm not eager to buy. :)