Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   New MissyB Designs (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/new-missyb-designs-160080/)

jana_angel_1251 06-30-2006 08:36 AM

New MissyB Designs

There are some great new images on the MissyB Designs site! I laughed so hard with some of the sayings that she has with the Sassy Girls and the chicken set! They are a hoot. I have both on my wish list!

Jenmouer 06-30-2006 09:21 AM

Cute - I love the Sassy girls one...I might have to get it...I have a few frineds I could send a card with the saying Better to have Loved and Lost then deal with that Psycho the rest of your life

GarnetJ 06-30-2006 09:23 AM

Why did you go and make me look at that??!! Now I want those adorable cows!!!

jana_angel_1251 06-30-2006 09:38 AM

Aren't the cows just awesome! I did not like cow stamps - maybe being a WI girl and all...Diary state thing...But now - I love those cows and have to have them too!

AmyR 06-30-2006 10:00 AM

Thanx for the heads up! I LOVE the Sassy Girls set!!

jana_angel_1251 06-30-2006 11:44 AM

That's probably my favorite out of the whole lot! I have the perfect paper picked out to use them with and can't wait to get them. My girlfriends and I are so sassy to each other that the traditional 'mushy' girlfriend stamp sets just never fit. Now this one will!

Mahloumel 06-30-2006 01:21 PM

Highly cute and clever! I like that baby set! The image of a jar of strained peas with a spoon in it, and the "Gag me with a spoon!" sentiment cracks me up!

mytime 06-30-2006 03:34 PM

I was going to post about her site! I JUST got the cows and frogs in today! Great service! I saw a card with the frogs & had to have them. I think they will hold me over till my New catty stuff arrives from SU (like in a month by the time they fill my order!)
I am getting that girls set-my brother just got dumped by his girlfriend of 3 years-and SHE is devastated. I know its over cause she sent me a goodbye card! OUCH!

jailbirdstamper 06-30-2006 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jana_angel_1251
There are some great new images on the MissyB Designs site! I laughed so hard with some of the sayings that she has with the Sassy Girls and the chicken set! They are a hoot. I have both on my wish list!

i'm so in love with these - now I have to have another company on my wish list!!!!

jana_angel_1251 06-30-2006 05:30 PM

If you haven't joined her Yahoo group you really should! It is a 'no chatter list' that she uses to let you know when the new images are up, posts samples with her images and she also runs some great specials!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/missybdesigns is the address or she has a link to it on her website.

She puts out new images every other week (literally - every 2 weeks) and is AWESOME about taking your 'wants' and making them into stamps! She posts to the group on occasion asking for ideas from the group members so SHE is making what YOU want! Several of the sets that are out on the site are from stamp requests and she really does listen to everyone's ideas! I can't say enough about Melissa's focus on giving the stamper what they want!

And as Lauren said - the service is great! She is doing everything she can to make the turn around time as short as possible! She is a one woman operation - the rubber is pressed off site but she is a full time mom of 2 little ones that does all the rest!

Okay...sorry - enough babbling now.

jana_angel_1251 07-01-2006 04:55 PM

I got my MissyB Designs stamps today and let me just say - WOW! I am very impressed with the quality of the rubber. The images are deeply etched - much more so than I would have expected. I can't wait to get ink on these babies!

stampinit 07-03-2006 09:51 PM

How do you mount them? Do they use the Acrylic blocks? They are so cute!

J-Bo 07-03-2006 10:01 PM

Oh enablers! LOL. I am totally in love with sassy girl sayings and am deffinatly going to have to buy it! :)

mytime 07-04-2006 02:55 AM

You use the cling-its like foam that sticks to one side (rubber) and the other side clings to an acrylic block. I placed another order yesterday. My son (3yo) LOVED her cars set-thought they looked like Race Cars the movie. I also had to get the girls, and the chicken set. I'm not a fan of SU chickens, but thought her set was way too cute!