Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   New 2009-2010 SU Catty (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/new-2009-2010-su-catty-437467/)

Tornadogirl 05-15-2009 07:26 PM

New 2009-2010 SU Catty

Okay, I have to say, my curiosity about the new 2009-2010 Stampin Up Catalogue is really starting to get the better of me. So I have a couple of questions (without asking anyone to let the proverbial cat out of the bag)...

Is it true that SU going back to 1 catty a year?
When is the new catty being released?

I can't wait to see the new In Colors for this year. Last year's In Colors were AMAZING so it will be pretty hard to top those...especially Kiwi Kiss!!!

Thanks for any info that you can provide...
:grin:

StampinSharon 05-15-2009 07:46 PM

Yes, Stampin' Up! is going back to one catalog per year. The catalog will be issued on July 1. As a demonstrator, we will get a sneak peek on June 1, and I can't wait!

Tornadogirl 05-15-2009 07:58 PM

Ah, you're sooo lucky! If you get a chance, please let me know what you think of the new catty when you see it!

I am glad that they are only releasing 1 catty a year- it makes it easier to shop as you can space your orders out over a year as opposed to 6 months. I've had to really pare down my wish lists over the last couple of years!

Mingo 05-16-2009 11:42 AM

We'll definitely be going back to one big Catalogue a year, with 4 Mini Catalogues. The hope is that some of the current trends will be in the minis, but it will be easier for us to manage with one catalogue again.

The only people that have actually seen the new In-Colours were the demonstrators that earned the trip to Hawaii this year. They weren't allowed to take photos though (probably because of the number of photos that ended up on blogs last year before the catalogue was released). The description that was relayed to me though sounds very promising...

deb_loves_stamping 05-16-2009 12:10 PM

Can you share the description with us? Even just a vague description of the colours?

Mingo 05-16-2009 01:07 PM

I'd love to but... I can't. SU! has asked that we not post anything online describing the new colours. It was my upline who told me what the colours were, and they sounded gorgeous.

As soon as we can talk about them, we will! But... as I haven't seen them, I'm just as curious as everyone else as to what they'll look like. There have been really nice colours over the past three years, so I'm sure that this will be another stellar crop.

deb_loves_stamping 05-16-2009 01:57 PM

No problem Wendy, I understand! I'm just excited too to hear about the new in colours!

nancystamps 05-16-2009 03:00 PM

I'm glad about the one catty per year. Between SU and all the other stamp manufacturers, I'm overwhelmed!!! July 1 will be here before we all know it. I am looking forward to browsing the new catty by the pool at the swim club this summer!!! I have no idea what the new in-colors will be, but I am wishing for a rich, raspberry pink.

pink-princess 05-18-2009 04:02 AM

I just wish the UK catty would come around quicker... we have to wait until September for ours and it sure is hard seeing all the gorgeous stuff in the US one... I'd just like to get my hands on this years In colors as we haven't even got those :(