Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-19-2006, 07:46 AM   #1  
Glitter Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nEED RECIPE IDEAS FOR A SWAP.POOPS/SOUPS.ETC.

I went into the gallery and can't find no where near as many as there used to be.I remember reading last year all kinds of fun recipes on snowman soup,reindeer poop recipes.Is there a website somewhere where I can go to find more of these.
I just opened up a swap in the swap section for these fun little recipes.But I can't find the website now that I had last year.and it had tons of these cute recipes.Does anyone know where there is a site for these.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes