Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Need ideas!!! Bridal Shower card (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/need-ideas-bridal-shower-card-9489/)

hulamelani 09-15-2004 02:20 PM

Need ideas!!! Bridal Shower card

I'm stuck! I need to make my mom's friend a Bridal Shower card, but I don't know what it should say....please help!

suthnheart 09-15-2004 02:40 PM

Do you need a card for a gift or are you making invitations? There are wonderful samples in the gallery if you do a search for Bridal Shower. But if you're making a card for a gift, you may want to check out some sets your considering using, and then checking out those galleries. Some cards may be perfect for a gift, but not come up in a Bridal search.

If you want, I can also go through some of my samples saved on my laptop and send them to you, but I'd need to know what style you're looking for.

JLMK!

stampinstephy 09-15-2004 06:12 PM

how about these?

You are invited to a
Bridal Shower
for Emily Anderson
fiancee of Garrett Billings
on Sunday the sixth of June
at 3 o'clock in the afternoon
at the home of Amanda Roberts
1053 Washington Avenue
Boulder, Colorado

You are cordially invited to attend
A bridal shower honoring
Tiffany Henderson
On Saturday the first of May
at 2 o'clock in the afternoon
at Violet's Restaurant
206 King George Blvd
Barton, Maryland

steph

lovemykids 09-15-2004 07:53 PM

I have a funny card for a bachelorette party invite... but not a nice bridal shower or luncheon! Sorry!

stampinstephy 09-15-2004 07:57 PM

would be interested to hear the bachelorette idea..i have a friend getting next year, and she'll be having all the parties...lol....

steph

lovemykids 09-15-2004 08:07 PM

I may have to pm it to you! HA!!!!

stampinstephy 09-15-2004 08:10 PM

LOL...please do please do!!

hulamelani 09-16-2004 01:14 PM

update

Thank you everyone for responding! I want to hear the bacholorette idea too!!! =) Probably can't use it seeming the lady the card is for is kinda...what's the word..."proper". Still would love to hear it for future ideas!

lovemykids 09-17-2004 06:08 AM

I will get that to you quickly, I am preparing for a garage sale so don't have time to run down and get it right now! It is not toooooo racy actually but it does involve "stripping"!!!!!! :lol:

I also have some BSI (Bachelorette Scene Investigators) packets for the Bachelorette Party! I'll see if Emilymomof3boys can come over and help me download them for you to see! That will be classy.... my first downloads will be something for a Bach party!! 8)

I'll let you know soon!
Amy

hulamelani 09-17-2004 09:58 AM

Too funny!!

Can't w8 too see it! You sound like me. I don't know how to do much on the computer. I'm always asking my friend to come over and help me!!! hehehe

lovemykids 09-20-2004 08:07 AM

OK- I guess I am going to trying it alone today....... I hope the website doesn't crash!