Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-07-2012, 06:44 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 671 Likes on 422 Posts
Default Becca's Bow maker

I have one, the coolest thing about it was it comes with a video cd...

and Ive had it a while, so I have hid the cd really well from my self, so I just checked here at the ODBD tutorials thread Our Daily Bread designs Blog: Product Review and Tutorial Archive

and I don't see any of the videos for this bow maker there... ( are they on youtube or somewhere else? anyone know?

I'm still looking for the cd, but If I find it is there a way for me to like save it somehow to the computer ( because, I will probably lose it again ) haha.

thanks in advance,

My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2012, 12:15 AM   #2  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Becca has a video on her site for the bow maker. Amazing paper grace is her blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2012, 03:52 AM   #3  
Glitter Guru

Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

It was my understanding that Becca has videos on her blog for most of the bows but at the time of production there were a couple of techniques that were only on the video.
I too have the bow maker and love it!!
Bad me, I have not even looked at the video yet, I have been having too much fun just making the standard bows.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2012, 04:07 AM   #4  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Becca removed all the videos for the bow maker from her site and Youtube when she went into business with ODB to market the bowmaker. The DVD is only available with the purchase of the bowmaker. Because I had one made a few months back following the instructions she originally had on her blog, I don't want to have to buy a second bowmaker just to get the DVD. I made inquiries to ODB and Becca to see if there was a way to just buy the DVD did respond to me in a private message that they hope to have it available separately at some point but it is not available separately at this time. I really miss using the tutorials on Youtube to make the fancier bows. I had only mastered the basic bow before she made them private. :-(

If you find your DVD, treat it like gold :-)

If Becca/OBD are smart business people, the DVD probably has some security features to prevent you from copying it, much like in the movie industry. Unless you're well versed at hacking those security features, it would be difficult for the Average Joe to easily copy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2012, 06:07 AM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 671 Likes on 422 Posts

yes, I had checked all the sites I had benchmarked her blog and youtube the you tube videos have been made "private"

I can do the basic one, after a few attempts last night will just have to play with it some more thinking I may start packing it to work to use it during down times.

thanks ladies.

I did email ODB to see if I could buy a replacement disc but, have not heard back yet.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes