Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Need to buy cards (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/need-buy-cards-315468/)

nowstampin 01-14-2008 08:52 PM

Need to buy cards

I would like to purchase any extra cards that you may have on hand (thinking of you and best wishes kind) I am hoping that you may have some outdated samples, swaps, or the like that you would sell to me to use for a good cause.

I have a paypal account and can paypal you the amount immediately and am willing to pay shipping. Just let me know how many cards you have for sale and how much you would sell them for.

Please email me at [email protected].

My family and any one I can get to sign a card in the upcoming months I will be mailing them off to a good friend and his family, so I am in the need of a huge LOT of cards, I just don't have enough on hand or enough time to get this many done.....They will be going to a family that is dealing with a crisis right now. (see my blog for explanation).

I sincerely appreciate any cards you can sell me at all.

Stampin Hugs,

Mary d

deebaby 01-14-2008 09:18 PM

Sounds like a good cause... How about a dollar plus shipping for as many as I can squeeze into a flat rate envelope?

Cheers,
Dee :)

thecardpixie 01-14-2008 09:31 PM

I have six I can donate to your cause. If you want to pay me just send me a few postage stamps. :)
2 say Thinking of you
3 have friendship type sentiments
1 has no sentiment, but has elegant flowery look.
PM me with address.

whoopsie daisy 01-14-2008 09:38 PM

Did you want those interested to start sending cards directly to your friend as a RAK? If you pm me, I will be happy to make a card every few days and mail it out to him. Otherwise, I can go through my stash of retired card fronts and layer them onto card bases and mail them to you in exchange for postage stamps.

I am so sorry to hear about him having to face this with what should be such a joyous year for the family.

Sending hugs.

deebaby 01-14-2008 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoopsie daisy (Post 8359822)
Did you want those interested to start sending cards directly to your friend as a RAK? If you pm me, I will be happy to make a card every few days and mail it out to him. Otherwise, I can go through my stash of retired card fronts and layer them onto card bases and mail them to you in exchange for postage stamps.

I am so sorry to hear about him having to face this with what should be such a joyous year for the family.

Sending hugs.

Excellent idea Jane!

nowstampin 01-15-2008 02:39 PM

Thank you to those who have responded. If you wish to send a RAK to him directly his daughter told me to give his address (she is so excited that we are going to help them)..........she asked if you put "friends of the Duncan's" on your cards as she will be journaling where they are all from.....

His address for cards and prayers:

Dr. Christopher McCarthy
17452 Bridle Trail West
Wildwood, MO 63038.

If you want to send me cards, I have folks that will mail them out each day, I just can't get enough made up on my own, I realized last night, I can't mass produce them as they all have to be different, so the few that I did mass produce before I had that light bulb moment I will RAK to others and have already done a few RAK's from this board today.....

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your help.