Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-25-2006, 05:24 AM   #1  
Glitter Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default setting my goal for stamppin/scrappin anyone else want to join me.

I started a thread not long ago about how many people actually stamp and scrap and how many actually read these threads,and look at magazines verses actually getting anything done.since we buy stamps and collect them and look and look and never really get our pages done.

So I am trying to set a goal for myself and others who ever wants to join me.In actually sitting down away from the computer and down at our desks or tables and getting some pages done.

So by doing this we can come back here each day or week and letting others like ourselves know that WE CAN DO THIS .This is like a diet lets try to get some pages done if it kills us.I spend all this money and collect stamps but I never seem to get anything else done but look at more magazines and make out my next list and order form as to what I need next.So won't you all join me in doing this.Lets set our goals and post them here.it doesn't have to be a huge list but something just to get us started and back in the swing of things to make us feel like we our accomplishing something.

You can even set up a goal to clean out or organize your craft areas.beause for some people that is thier goal.so whatever it is make a goal and post it and lets see if we can do this together.

MY GOAL THIS WEEK IS TO MAKE (5) 12 X 12 LAYOUTS.I will post here when I am finished them.then I will set a goal for next week.Maybe I can start working on Christmas cards for this year.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2006, 05:35 AM   #2  
Die Cut Diva

I'm cleaning up my craft room today but I'm also working on some "manly" cards because when I need one, I never have any. I got 3 done yesterday so I'm proud of myself. I also need to work on some pages, I think I get overwhelmed when I see the boxes of pictures I have to scrap. I will think about a goal I need to set for these also. Great thread!
V
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2006, 05:41 AM   #3  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

I am with you on this! If I spent half the time stamping that I spend here looking at SCS I would be a really great stamper by now!!!

I will think about a goal & post it later!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2006, 07:57 AM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

After my 2 yo ds goes go bed (is it 8 pm yet lol - can't help it, he's really good at being 2!!!) :rolleyes: , I'm going to work on continuing to update my reference book. Whenever I get new stamps, I write the title at the top of the page and then stamp the stamps from the set on the page underneath the title. I'm really behind, and I can't look things up because they're not in there. Frustrating. I didn't realize how much I rely on it until it's not updated! lol After that's done, I need to work on some swaps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2006, 08:00 AM   #5  
Embossing Fanatic

Lisa, You sound soooo much like me it is hilarious! Half the time I spend more time shopping for stuff and when I get home I am too tired to scrapbook!! haha.... I'm setting a goal also! I want to get 2 pages done and 5 cards this week!! =)
Brenda
www.brendacoon.myctmh.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2006, 09:08 AM   #6  
8 Cow Woman

What???? You want us to use our lovely supplies????? You must be crazy! ;)

Couldn't resist!!!!! Good idea, I will think of a goal and post it later! (When I get off of the computer/SCS!!!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2006, 10:39 AM   #7  
Glitter Guru

well so far today Imade 8 card to submit to stampington and company.Not sure if they will make it in there.they came out gourgeous,so keeping my fingers crossed.I used the long time friend stamp set from the spring mini.

Now I still have to work on my goal which is 5 pages I'll start tomorrow on them we'll see if i can actually get them done.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2006, 11:53 AM   #8  
Matboard Maniac

Great idea! My goal for this week is to work on organizing my stuff for the NSD crop I'm going to and to make at least one of the teacher appreciation projects I have planned.

All children are gifted...some just open their package sooner than others.
Check out my gallery
Reply With Quote Likes